What games do you like replaying?

Sunny

5 hours ago, NkTSharpy said:

Tomb raider 2013 is such a underrated game. Best £2:39 I’ve ever spent 

I wouldn't call it underrated since the game had a really good sales figure, got good critics and 2 more games, my beef with the PS4 version is how poorly programmed it is and they never bothered to fix it.

Doom (reboot games) - the 2016 reboot was my first Doom game, and became a fan of it since, bought every Doom game on the PS4 store, and even purchased Eternal full price, and really enjoyed the game. I think Eternal hold the cake of being the best of the reboot games as it is more challenging than 2016. 2016, I fell it is weaker nowadays, but it is still worth playing.

LittleBigPlanet 2 - I first played the game back in 5th grade, played through the story, moved on from it, and looked at the Community side of stuff where you could play a bunch of player made level published online. I made a few back in the day, and they partly live on in LBP 3, but I was a really lazy creator, so they sucked. But there is way better levels in the LBP Community that were made. Me and my brothers played fighting game levels, some RPG levels, and even Survival Solders (Just fun with others I guess). and a good amount of platforming ones, but unfortunately, those times are gone and the servers were closed back in September. But I tend to create a bit at times. But I forgot how great the story mode was, it was charming, and a blast to play. I will replay the story each few years. 

Battlefield 4 - Currently on break on this, but this is a great multiplayer game I would spend a great amount of time on. When it comes to military shooters, this is a great one to go with. The destruction is just great, gameplay is fun,and it has a good amount of content. 

Overwatch - when it comes to FPS games, this one is great as well, just you need good thinking, and tactics to win. 

10 hours ago, SmileSlice said:

- Persona 4: Golden

- Resident Evil 2 Remake

- Yakuza 0 & Kiwami 2

I have both Yakuza Zero and Kiwami in my backlog, I heard great things about the franchise it will be my first Yakuza experience.

8 hours ago, NullRay85 said:

SoulCalibur II and Resident Evil 4.

One of the most fun experiences I've had in gaming and I hardly ever felt bored playing them. 

Soul Calibur 2 is that one for PS2? With the story in which you create the main character? If so I played that one sooooooo much back in the PS2 days.

5 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

I have both Yakuza Zero and Kiwami in my backlog, I heard great things about the franchise it will be my first Yakuza experience.

Soul Calibur 2 is that one for PS2? With the story in which you create the main character? If so I played that one sooooooo much back in the PS2 days.

No, that was SoulCalibur III's  "Tales of Souls" mode. Wished the game got an HD remaster like SCII though.

6 hours ago, NullRay85 said:

No, that was SoulCalibur III's  "Tales of Souls" mode. Wished the game got an HD remaster like SCII though.

Oh I see I'm not well versed in Soul Calibur only played the first for PS1 and the third, shame Soul Calibur 3 didn't get an HD remaster that mode was lots of fun.

• Like 1