What games do you like replaying?

Sunny

20 minutes ago, Shaun1094 said:

Fallout: New Vegas is a game I will always go back to. I’m so used to the ridiculous amount of bugs and glitches that I’ve grown to like them and understand that they are part of the charm. I’ve completed it countless times and always enjoy it more than the last time

I do this as well. I’ve been playing the PS3 version of Borderlands 2 to mop up the trophies and it’s making me want to do another playthrough so I always watch Joltzdude on YouTube. He always seems to scratch the itch I have 1f602.png

I also watch people play on games that I have no interest in playing myself but still want to know about it, if that makes sense?

2 hours ago, Phrikus said:

Skyrim is game that I consistently play at least one a year, I think I am  going to set my PS3 up soon, to finish the platinum this year. I love to start a new game, and role play a certain way each time. Other games I replay, are Phantom Brave, and Dark Cloud 2.

Regarding Dark Cloud 2 I love the game but I always give up halfway through the platinum....I think it's the spheda horse shit, because other than that I love the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Super Castlevania IV

Final Fantasy Tactics

Street Fighter II

Super Mario World

I'd throw money at squeenix for a Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions HD, I played the original so much and being able to play an update version on modern hardware would be a dream come true.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I also watch people play on games that I have no interest in playing myself but still want to know about it, if that makes sense?

I do that too. 

I watched a complete playthrough of The Last of Us. I have no interest in playing it myself (im a scared boy), but i can appreciate the story, as long as someone else is at the wheel :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Regarding Dark Cloud 2 I love the game but I always give up halfway through the platinum....I think it's the spheda horse shit, because other than that I love the game.

I haven't platinumed Dark Cloud 2 yet, but once a year or so I jump on and make some progress, it's a really great game.  The spheda isn't the best but the fishing I find a bit annoying. 

Replaying a game is ultra rare for me. Once I platinum it, I very rarely go back to it. It needs to be something that I absolutely love. Kingdom Hearts, FFX, Tales series. Basically a game that I love and will never get tired or sick of. Usually, I just plat the games and keep going forward. There is too much in my backlog to keep replaying the same beaten games over and over again. 

1 hour ago, Phrikus said:

I haven't platinumed Dark Cloud 2 yet, but once a year or so I jump on and make some progress, it's a really great game.  The spheda isn't the best but the fishing I find a bit annoying. 

Definitely, fishing is a mini game almost every JRPG is obsessed with and they always make sure the trophies tied to it are really obnoxious to make me hate it even more.

1 hour ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Resident evil, resident evil, resident evil.

Oh and Mega Man X series(specificity X1-X4)

But...but....what about Wild Arms Alter Code F? Also I'm the same with Mega Man games and Resident Evil.

• Like 2

Right now I usually go back to Skyrim and Fallout 4. I often when got tired or don't know what to play go back to those games and usually create a  role I see from youtube.

Almost all Nintendo major tittles are 100% come back for me 3D Mario and Smash mostly. In the past GTA San Andreas and Resident Evil 4 were my fav games to replay.

My main thing right now is that I usually play the games a lot and try to do everything I want so when I end with it, there is little reason to go back unless I really really loved the game and even so there's to many games and little time haha

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Definitely, fishing is a mini game almost every JRPG is obsessed with and they always make sure the trophies tied to it are really obnoxious to make me hate it even more.

But...but....what about Wild Arms Alter Code F? Also I'm the same with Mega Man games and Resident Evil.

I like replaying Wild Arms Series too, but 5&Alter Code F are way to expensive

to find copies anymore so I haven’t touched them in ages.

2 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I like replaying Wild Arms Series too, but 5&Alter Code F are way to expensive

to find copies anymore so I haven’t touched them in ages.

I have never finished Alter Code F my PS2 copy was faulty and would crash in the same spot everytime, WA 5 on the other hand I have played a million times during my PS2 days, really wish Sony would port them like Wild Arms 3 but I have no hope of that happening anymore.

2 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Right now I usually go back to Skyrim and Fallout 4 I often when got tired or don't know what to play go back to those games and usually create a I need role I see from youtube.

Almost all Nintendo major tittles are 100% come back for me 3D Mario and Smash mostly. In the past GTA San Andreas and Resident Evil 4 were my fav games to replay.

My main thing right now is that I usually play the games a lot and try to do everything I want so when I end with it, there is little reason to go back unless I really really loved the game and even so there's to many games and little time haha

Skyrim and Fallout are very open ended so it's really easy to go back to and sink tons of hours, if I only considered what I want to play I'd probably just play the same 10 games on repeat but since like you have a shamefully long backlog, so I keep the replaying to a minimum and only during holidays since I take weeks off.

4 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

Mass effect trilogy and making the exact same choices I always do

Hahahaha I feel this, I'm not much of a rebel to deviate from the customary asnwers.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

I have never finished Alter Code F my PS2 copy was faulty and would crash in the same spot everytime, WA 5 on the other hand I have played a million times during my PS2 days, really wish Sony would port them like Wild Arms 3 but I have no hope of that happening anymore.

Skyrim and Fallout are very open ended so it's really easy to go back to and sink tons of hours, if I only considered what I want to play I'd probably just play the same 10 games on repeat but since like you have a shamefully long backlog, so I keep the replaying to a minimum and only during holidays since I take weeks off.

When Wild Arms 3 came out that was my biggest wish for the ps2 on ps4 program.

I was just waiting years for them to finally announce WA4, 5, and ACF with trophies but well we seen how that whole thing ended.

By chance what spot did your game crap out on in ACF?

21 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

When Wild Arms 3 came out that was my biggest wish for the ps2 on ps4 program.

I was just waiting years for them to finally announce WA4, 5, and ACF with trophies but well we seen how that whole thing ended.

By chance what spot did your game crap out on in ACF?

When talking to Dr. Emma I'd get a black screen and nothing, I think it was halfway through the game, nowadays people say it's because my copy was a bootleg but that wasn't the case it was a sealed copy I got from gamestop, I lived in states back then, and the game would sometimes get stuck post battle in the dark screen, so I have only seen the game's ending on Youtube :(

• Like 1

I’ve heard from some ppl online that the game has lots of problems with black screening.

My game actually did the same 8years ago and haven’t been able to get a replacement copy since then.

Pretty much ass yo.

Still ACF is imo the best Wild Arms game so it sucks it’s easily 200 or so on eBay these days.

27 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I’ve heard from some ppl online that the game has lots of problems with black screening.

My game actually did the same 8years ago and haven’t been able to get a replacement copy since then.

Pretty much ass yo.

Still ACF is imo the best Wild Arms game so it sucks it’s easily 200 or so on eBay these days.

At the time I actually thought it was my PS2 but the store only had that one copy so like you I never got a replacement, and again like you said Alter Code F is my favorite Wild Arms because the original is sooo good and charming and the remake was a one on one....anyways it is what is let's hope Sony remember Wild Arms as a franchise and do something new with it.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1