Endwalker trophy thoughts?

Rebourne07

The 3 hidden trophies have now been unveiled in PSN with the patch update for 6.01

*2 trophies for the new 8 man raid to release in 6.01 and 6.05 respectively :

Spoiler

*Bat Out of Hell (bronze)

Complete the 8 man raid tier

Pandaemonium: Asphodelos

*Savage Bat Out of Hell (silver)

Complete the 8 man raid tier

Pandaemonium: Asphodelos (Savage)

*Milk Those Ways (bronze)

Raid the Excitatron 6000  (new treasure dungeon)

Good thing I've hoarded so many of the new treasure maps across my retainers since the prices for these maps will likely skyrocket lol. Pretty much the trophies I expected since they are all tied to content that was going to be released between expansion launch and the next major patch/ 6.1. Can't wait to see what Pandaemonium is like! It's crazy that it's going to be about 13 months now between the last Savage tier and the new Savage tier coming out in Jan 4. Definitely ready for the new raids.

...Well, it seems they've added new triple triad cards already in the Manderville Gold Saucer lol. From the patch notes for 6.01:

qKBgCsg.png

Edited by PostGameBlues

On 21/12/2021 at 7:42 AM, PostGameBlues said:

...Well, it seems they've added new triple triad cards already in the Manderville Gold Saucer lol. From the patch notes for 6.01:

Nope, the patch notes are a lie, they added a SINGLE card xD Just the one from Pandaemonium.

But it's always under Gold Saucer since that's the category the cards are in, doesn't mean there's new cards for sale. The fact that they use plural there is misleading though xD

Edited by Adilya
  • Like 2

On 12/24/2021 at 4:47 AM, Adilya said:

Nope, the patch notes are a lie, they added a SINGLE card xD Just the one from Pandaemonium.

But it's always under Gold Saucer since that's the category the cards are in, doesn't mean there's new cards for sale. The fact that they use plural there is misleading though xD

Yeah I was just too hopeful I guess lol. I was like yay new buyable cards! Well as it turns out the issue wasn't even that there was no new buyable cards, it's that there was only one card added despite the patch notes saying 'new cards were added'. In the meantime though I max ranked the shared fates for each region since it's likely that they'll add cards to the gemstone vendors down the line. I remember they did that for Shadowbringers. They added so many cards behind gemstone vendors in like patch 5.2 and I didn't even have my shared fates ranked up then. Also have capped gemstones so I have enough to buy however many cards they wish to add lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues

On 12/20/2021 at 7:10 PM, Thaerick said:

Savage is supposed to be harder than extreme primals. But if you unsync o12 is a joke and you can skip almost everything. 

I even did it on blue mage. That was fun. Not as fun as a8s. But still fun. 

Uh huh, I know. My Reaper is getting close to max level so I might think about doing that. Probably will put up a Party Finder request to see how easily we can rip through Omega 12S with all Level 90s. xD

On 12/20/2021 at 8:30 PM, PostGameBlues said:

Yeah this trophy will definitely get easier over time due to more cards being added, making tournament cards completely optional.

I am definitely waiting until that happens to get the trophy. I have 73 cards so far.

Turns out the trophy for the treasure dungeon 'Milk those ways' requires you to reach the final floor of the dungeon. I've entered the dungeon portal 15 times and never got past the fourth floor. Heavily RNG based but eventually you should get into the 5th and final floor if you just keep doing maps for however long. I stopped since I lost hope with RNG and it was raid time for me. Been doing savage since, still currently doing P2S prog/cleanup with my static.

Edited by PostGameBlues

On 1/4/2022 at 10:46 AM, PostGameBlues said:

Turns out the trophy for the treasure dungeon 'Milk those ways' requires you to reach the final floor of the dungeon. I've entered the dungeon portal 15 times and never got past the fourth floor. Heavily RNG based but eventually you should get into the 5th and final floor if you just keep doing maps for however long. I stopped since I lost hope with RNG and it was raid time for me. Been doing savage since, still currently doing P2S prog/cleanup with my static.

Ah, I see. I re-entered the dungeon multiple times with my friends and haven't gotten the trophy, the only time I cleared it with them was on PC so it wouldn't apply retroactively, like all other trophies.

19 hours ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Anyone here clear Asphodelos Savage yet? It seems very hard haha.

No, I just beat the second floor a few days ago and we're waiting for our friend to come back to start the third. This tier seems to be harder than the average of first floors to beat.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, Brabantgamer777 said:

Anyone here clear Asphodelos Savage yet? It seems very hard haha.

Imo the final fight P4S is harder than E4S/Titan was. Part 1 is gonna be a hard wall for most groups especially PF, although the tight DPS check will get easier with gear over time. Part 2 on the other hand is actually easier to me. I don't do hardcore raiding hours anymore due to busy IRL schedule, so I only raid on weekends now with my static and we've made it to the last mechanic in P4S Part 2. Hopefully we'll get the kill by next week, although I'll try to get a clear on PF before reset comes. All in all though it's still around the difficulty of the first tier. Next tier is when things get noticeably more gimmicky and/or challenging  (Pandaemonium Light Rampant incoming? lol).

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 6:41 PM, Tentativeuser said:

Back at 100% in both the game and the series (NA region):

TIOZCss.jpg

I wish you all the best of luck!

Congrats, I've used your guides and realized you are from Zalera. I'm on the same server and slowly working my way through the triple triad cards. I saw you placed no.1 on this recent tournament, having 19/20 wins on a Roulette tournament which is RNG galore with the rules. How did you get that many wins and that many points in a Roulette tournament nonetheless? Maybe I'm just unlucky with the rules Roulette gives me but did you wintrade within Tournaments? If I'm not mistaken you can only do one match to the same person which significantly mitigates wintrading so I thought it's no longer a feasible option to get the cards easily unless you have a ton of people willing to give you wins . I'm just asking since I want the easiest way to get the tournament cards as well. The best I can achieve on Tournaments in 1.8k+ points which is not enough for Top 1-3. 

Edited by dylozw

@dylozw Our data center in particular has an extremely large concentration of new players, so your win rate depends on who you are matched with. You can use this to your advantage because newer players don't have an understanding of the rules and don't have the cards to take advantage of them. Additionally, if you have a decent win streak, you can also get the remaining wins against NPCs and still earn over 2k points, which is typically enough to place in the top 3. I fully expect wins to be more difficult later in the expansion when the playerbase dies down.

Edited by Tentativeuser
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3-12-2021 at 1:21 PM, Brabantgamer777 said:

I thought I had a reasonable amount of TT cards. I have 45. Not played a single game and only now discovering that there's almost 350.... 

It'll be a while yet before I 100%.

I have 18 cards left. Got the final tournament card this tuesday, and now it's only 3 trials, Gogo, a few of the Shared Fate ones and 10 dungeons from Stormblood/Endwalker. I'm mostly dreading the savage trophy right now...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, didn't know where to ask this so here it goes :D

I've been playing the ps4 version up until now, but since I am getting a ps5 in a month I wanted to switch over of course. Do I need to buy the new game or is my ps4 copy enough? Do trophies autopop, as in I am at Heavensward, will all of the story trophies before that pint (including dungeons etc) pop when I start the game? :D OR should I just start a new character?

Thanks a lot for the info :D

3 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

Hey guys, didn't know where to ask this so here it goes :D

I've been playing the ps4 version up until now, but since I am getting a ps5 in a month I wanted to switch over of course. Do I need to buy the new game or is my ps4 copy enough? Do trophies autopop, as in I am at Heavensward, will all of the story trophies before that pint (including dungeons etc) pop when I start the game? :D OR should I just start a new character?

Thanks a lot for the info :D

The guide covers this. It's a free upgrade. Different client but it's free if you have the PS4 version. There is no new license. Just a PlayStation license you already have. No autopop but trophies pop upon doing one more of the activity. Check the trophy guide for more info

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 2:52 PM, Brabantgamer777 said:

I have 18 cards left. Got the final tournament card this tuesday, and now it's only 3 trials, Gogo, a few of the Shared Fate ones and 10 dungeons from Stormblood/Endwalker. I'm mostly dreading the savage trophy right now...

I think I'll just leave the cards for later... two more expansions will make it a fair bit easier to get this trophy I imagine. And they wouldn't throw us another card trophy... would they? I also don't want to do the savage trophies, especially since I've already done most of those savage fights, so annoying. It'll be toughing getting a group just to hit the final fights for a single clear rather than mount farming >.<

• 2 weeks later...

I have 5 cards left, only the Endwalker dungeons and Aglaia which I keep not getting despite rolling in the 90s. Leveling trust now. I already got the card trophy, but now that we're here, I'd like to have them all. I hope that by the end of the trust runs I'll have all cards, but I've had very poor luck on dungeons like The Burn and Swallow's Compass so who knows. Managed to snag the savage one, so after that it's back to the FATE and collectible grind.

22 hours ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

I have 5 cards left, only the Endwalker dungeons and Aglaia which I keep not getting despite rolling in the 90s. Leveling trust now. I already got the card trophy, but now that we're here, I'd like to have them all. I hope that by the end of the trust runs I'll have all cards, but I've had very poor luck on dungeons like The Burn and Swallow's Compass so who knows. Managed to snag the savage one, so after that it's back to the FATE and collectible grind.

What server are on you on? I'm Hyperion (Primal) I'd be down to party up and we can run it unsynced.

Edited by TTENDER

11 hours ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Unfortunately, I am on Chaos in Europe, and sadly, you cannot run the EW dungeons unsynced. 

Ohhh you only need the EW cards? Well, I'm still cleaning up like 2 Stormblood cards and a bunch of ShB ones, so good luck to you!

On 6/3/2022 at 3:49 AM, Brabantgamer777 said:

Finished the collectable grind recently and almost done FATEs... so brutal lol good luck. Hey at least The Burn has awesome music :P 

• 2 weeks later...