Trophy Thoughts?

Luneth

having 100%'d both original DS and switch version, can say that the 1k lvl trophy is rather easy, but unfortunately we need biggest monster barn which is super annoying due to needing tens of thousands of lumber and bricks, even abusing arthur it takes bloody ages and is boring :/

for 1k lvl, you just use the autumn field to make giant leaf clovers and your own 5 farms for big emery flowers and just pass days till you can craft lvlizers, combines well with 5 years.

also @gondorf1990 i find rushing and clearing arc 2 before midsummer works out better, clearing arc 1 one week before spring ends so you can get a spring seed from arc 2 for requests, and rushing arc 2 so you can stop typhoons before they appear, contest doesnt spike before you've won gold in them once anyways.

Edited by Sun_emperor1
  • Like 1

game marks items you have yet to ship, its not that bad really, most items are farmed items + giant versions, enemy drops, crafts/medicines/cookings which you can make with your crops.

theres a few secret items that are pretty easy to acquire, round stone from fishing in first dungeon, white stone from secret after getting married, a few skills you get from treasures and getting the +recipe breads form the super dungeon bosses.

chests in the superdungeon can also contain pretty much anything so you can randomly check off items that way.

Also, your collection can be checked and its categories with a % of items in categories shown, so easy to spot where you are missing items.

Edited by Sun_emperor1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

game marks items you have yet to ship, its not that bad really, most items are farmed items + giant versions, enemy drops, crafts/medicines/cookings which you can make with your crops.

theres a few secret items that are pretty easy to acquire, round stone from fishing in first dungeon, white stone from secret after getting married, a few skills you get from treasures and getting the +recipe breads form the super dungeon bosses.

chests in the superdungeon can also contain pretty much anything so you can randomly check off items that way.

Also, your collection can be checked and its categories with a % of items in categories shown, so easy to spot where you are missing items.

I got it, Thank you for your reply.

7 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

I spent about 200 hours on the 3DS version and was sad it was only coming to Switch because I wanted to get trophies. Might play Tides of Destiny first though.

Tides of Destiny is pretty good. Have a guide in for review currently so it might be published by the time you get around to it

• Like 2

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

We've got 6 gold trophies and those are even worth being called gold.

Only 2 silver ones what even explains in the first place, why there are 6 gold trophies.

And 30 bronze trophies. Awesome.

Seriously, that's how a balanced trophy list could look like.

Sure the images could be better, but I guess we can't have both. Still something in 2021

• Like 3

I see the sentiment across people is the similar, I was similar, put houndreds of hours into 3DS version and was super sad when it came only to switch (even if I own a switch now). I am so happy it's on PS now, since I like to have a reminder of all the good games I have played on my list even if I didn't platinum it. The grind probably will be too much for me, but still excited!

• Like 2

I absolutely loved tides of destiny so I will be playing this one for sure, but I’m also worried about missables; the other game only had one missable and this list doesn’t seem to have any similar trophy to that one, but if anyone could confirm it, it would be great!!

23 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Anything missable? I've never played this series but saw it compared to Stardew Valley which I enjoyed. 

7 hours ago, Kefka1986 said:

I absolutely loved tides of destiny so I will be playing this one for sure, but I’m also worried about missables; the other game only had one missable and this list doesn’t seem to have any similar trophy to that one, but if anyone could confirm it, it would be great!!

Can confirm there are no missables - everything is either a huge grind or able to be done at any time. Someone has managed to get the plat as well, so there aren't any 'glitched' trophies. 

Hope this reassures y'all. :)

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Nooby_Cake said:

Can confirm there are no missables - everything is either a huge grind or able to be done at any time. Someone has managed to get the plat as well, so there aren't any 'glitched' trophies. 

Hope this reassures y'all. :)

Thank you!!! Then I can play without worries ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

How long will this game take to platinum? Is it one of those 100+ hour ones?

I've never played an RF game before so I have no idea about this game

I'm currently sitting at around 72 hours and I've only made it to year 2, with 23/39 trophies. Not touched any of the really grindy stuff yet.

You are looking at 100+ hours for it, imo. Although since this game has been around for a while, there's tons of guides online on how to level up quickly, make money etc. ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nooby_Cake said:

I'm currently sitting at around 72 hours and I've only made it to year 2, with 23/39 trophies. Not touched any of the really grindy stuff yet.

You are looking at 100+ hours for it, imo. Although since this game has been around for a while, there's tons of guides online on how to level up quickly, make money etc. ?

Wow that's very long, I might put it off until a bit later when I have more time

9 hours ago, Nooby_Cake said:

You are looking at 100+ hours for it, imo. Although since this game has been around for a while, there's tons of guides online on how to level up quickly, make money etc. 1f60a.png

After kingdom come deliverance and skyrim I was looking for a quick platinum for a change, but after that one I'll definitely try to platinum this one ? thanks a lot for the info! would you recommend any guide specially?

On 12/18/2021 at 9:30 AM, Kefka1986 said:

After kingdom come deliverance and skyrim I was looking for a quick platinum for a change, but after that one I'll definitely try to platinum this one 1f60a.png thanks a lot for the info! would you recommend any guide specially?

There's no 'specific' guide I can recommend, as there isn't one solely for the platinum, but here's one I found useful: 

Gift Preferences for Villagers 

I would also recommend the following (based on personal experience):

• Don't grind for level 1000 via combat. When you reach a high level in alchemy and do get Medicine+ bread from a Sharance Labyrinth boss (random recipe bread drop btw) you will be able to make Leveliser, which will cut down grind time by a TON.
  • Learn forging early on to make weapons/armour, as gear is more important than your level. Buying end-game gear is both expensive and RNG-based.
  • Going through dungeons via dungeon flowers will give good loot, and can sell for quite a bit. Having a shopping liscence will help boost that.
  • Only run your shop on festival days, as more customers will be there.

If I've missed anything or should put this in a separate post (I don't use the forums much) then please let me know! ?

• Like 2