Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Save the universe from an alien invasion on the way to the Titan Attacks 100% doods! Think this is the 1st time I've updated this twice in one day xD

Of course. Depending on whether the collector's edition is decent, I may fork over the cash in one way or another.

I'm usually intrigued by collector's editions but never willing to actually buy them. I've only ever bought one dood

Save the universe from an alien invasion on the way to the Titan Attacks 100% doods! Think this is the 1st time I've updated this twice in one day xD

I'm usually intrigued by collector's editions but never willing to actually buy them. I've only ever bought one dood

Congratulations on the 2 100%'s consider yourself lucky the PSV Need for Speed Most Wanted doesn't have all those DLC trophies... oh well at least you got to enjoy Needle Point.

Oh, I love collector's edition have a few nendoroids, figures and even plushies from a few along with CDs and collector cases but what would you do if Disgaea 5 came with a Prinny figure/plush or something like a petite nendoroid set of the main characters?

Congratulations on the 2 100%'s consider yourself lucky the PSV Need for Speed Most Wanted doesn't have all those DLC trophies... oh well at least you got to enjoy Needle Point.

Oh, I love collector's edition have a few nendoroids, figures and even plushies from a few along with CDs and collector cases but what would you do if Disgaea 5 came with a Prinny figure/plush or something like a petite nendoroid set of the main characters?

Thanks dood! Yeah I certainly did "enjoy" Needle Point. Hmmm that might be a CE I would have to get, especially if it came with a prinny figure/plushie . I have a couple prinny plushies so would be nice to add to those.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome, congrats dood. Are you going to get the Disgea plat for #100?

Think he said he was going for Trinity Universe's plat because it's called the Platinum Prinny.  Here's an image of it with no Prinny.

Also, there's 2 trophy lists and only one of them says anything about a Prinny, be careful on which list you end up on, dood!!

1Le043ee.png

Think he said he was going for Trinity Universe's plat because it's called the Platinum Prinny.  Here's an image of it with no Prinny.

Also, there's 2 trophy lists and only one of them says anything about a Prinny, be careful on which list you end up on, dood!!

1Le043ee.png

With a name like that there should be a Prinny in the image.

• Like 1

Awesome, congrats dood. Are you going to get the Disgea plat for #100?

1Le043ee.png

Thanks doods! You know honestly as I get closer to #100 I'm starting to wonder if I should do Disgaea 4 for #100 since it does have the greatest trophy image and is one of my favorite series. Tough choice but still got some time to decide.

Thanks doods! You know honestly as I get closer to #100 I'm starting to wonder if I should do Disgaea 4 for #100 since it does have the greatest trophy image and is one of my favorite series. Tough choice but still got some time to decide.

Make trophy #5000 Platinum Prinny then plat#100 Disgaea 4?