Giveaway

Roronora_Zoro666

This is the first of 5 possible giveaways to be done over the next few days.

This will be a long event, so I’m starting early.

The goal of this is to see who can make me laugh the hardest. I will try and give this about a day or so, so get all your best material ready. 

Im only accepting jokes in writing and those via images. No videos, please, and definitely NO LINKS! It’s only 1 comment per person. Have your dms open for the prize. 

The announcement of the winner will be done around 12am (midnight) Saturday morning. Thats in about 34 hours of this post’s publication, so be ready. I will give the victor a grace period of 1 day after the announcement has gone live. If they do not respond, it shall go to the second person, and so on.

P.S. I will try and make a reaction video to capture the moment in its purest form. Whoever gives me the best chuckle wins a gift card.

P.S.S. Card will be NA only.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

This is the first of 5 possible giveaways to be done over the next few days.

This will be a long event, so I’m starting early.

The goal of this is to see who can make me laugh the hardest. I will try and give this about a day or so, so get all your best material ready. 

Im only accepting jokes in writing and those via images. No videos, please, and definitely NO LINKS! It’s only 1 comment per person. Have your dms open for the prize. 

The announcement of the winner will be done around 12am (midnight) Saturday morning. Thats in about 34 hours of this post’s publication, so be ready. I will give the victor a grace period of 1 day after the announcement has gone live. If they do not respond, it shall go to the second person, and so on.

P.S. I will try and make a reaction video to capture the moment in its purest form. Whoever gives me the best chuckle wins a gift card.

P.S.S. Card will be NA only.

I have only one important question about this https://imgur.com/a/VVtgSL6 if you do my shameful joke has had a rotten way to die.

• Like 1

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint when a lizard walks past.

The lizard looks up and says "Hey! What are you doing?"

"Smoking a joint, come up and join me," said the monkey.

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint. After a while, the lizard says his mouth is dry, and that he's going to get a drink from the river.

At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.

The crocodile asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?!

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in a tree, smoking a joint with a monkey and his mouth got dry that when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!

The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint.

"Hey, monkey!" says the crocodile.

The Monkey looks down and shouts "OMG!!!! DUUUDE ... HOW MUCH WATER DID YOU DRINK?"

On 25/12/2021 at 6:18 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I hate you 1f633.png

You got me embarrassed reading this aloud. Honestly, you would’ve won for an entirely different reason had there not been another “funny” joke.

??? haha got a laugh out of ya so job done!

Grats to the winner and thanks for doing the giveaway dude. ??

• Like 1