Friendship rules glitched

Hey - I have revived a person on my friends list prolly 20 times and still no trophy, the game recognizes it, as it counts towards the challenge but no trophy

my friend got the trophy reviving me on the first try - and tips or tricks or advice?

we tried him going down by grenade, standing in the fire and going down by dragon on the raid and multiple other times going down with no luck

I had issues getting this trophy as well. I first tried this by going down in the Unassuming Docks to the skeletons, but to no avail. What worked for me was putting my friends account on my second controller, going to Flamerock Refuge by Fast Travel, bring my friend (player 2) to the bonfire in the middle of town, and let him burn. Once he went down, I revived him with my main account and the trophy popped, no problem.

11 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I had issues getting this trophy as well. I first tried this by going down in the Unassuming Docks to the skeletons, but to no avail. What worked for me was putting my friends account on my second controller, going to Flamerock Refuge by Fast Travel, bring my friend (player 2) to the bonfire in the middle of town, and let him burn. Once he went down, I revived him with my main account and the trophy popped, no problem.

That's strange, I tried several times to get this done in Flamerock Refuge and it didn't work ?.

45 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's not glitched, just very particular about when, where and how you go down. I got it done with my alt account in the Immortal Woods by letting the knights down me after I took off my shield. Also, I believe the trophy only pops when the trophy earner is the host. BL2 and TPS had the same issues.

If the above statements were true, both he and I would have it.  both he and I took turns hosting, and we both went down in the same way - he got it I didn’t.

tried the remove shield method, no luck 

51 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I had the same problem. Creating a new character solved the problem for me.

Ok great, we are on our first characters, I’ll give it a try on the next characters we make 

43 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Yeah, tried the fire method with no luck ?

thanks though

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, thabg23 said:

This trophy is very particular. You have to join your friend's game first, then revive them. It won't pop if it's in your own game. 

The trophy unlocked without problem for me when I revived my co-op partner online. It also unlocked for him when he revived me. All was done in his game.

3 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

The trophy unlocked without problem for me when I revived my co-op partner online. It also unlocked for him when he revived me. All was done in his game.

This^

Both myself and my alt account got this trophy done in my game but it wouldn't pop in Flamerock Refuge so we had to go to another map instead and do it there.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mav_Ryk_1 said:

I have a different problem, green meanie challenge is glitched, stuck at 0, any help anyone?.

The elemental effect has to kill the target, not the bullet itself so get their health down really low then apply the relevant status effect and wait for them to keel over.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 weeks later...