first platinum

SithMafia

greetings all.   i've been a ps3 gamer since launch and finally just got my first platinum yesterday, so I thought I would join this site.

I usually dont have the patience and trade games a lot so my completion rate is super low.    I'd rather have a taste of all the great games coming out than stick with one.   Diablo 3 is my first platinum since it was just so fun to play that I didn't mind.

Now I think I might go for more from some of the games I still have.   Going to try AC2 next.

I'm also a PS4 and Vita gamer as well.      feel free to send me a friend invite 

just noticed i'm also at exactly 1000 trophies...  so that's pretty cool too  :pimp:

• Like 1

greetings all. i've been a ps3 gamer since launch and finally just got my first platinum yesterday, so I thought I would join this site. I usually dont have the patience and trade games a lot so my completion rate is super low :

Exact same thing here! xD Welcome to the community!

Can't help with that question since I'm not much of a hunter :P

Edited by -Dark Mark-

Welcome to the forums! I'm not the biggest trophy hunter, but I like to get them. I would say make sure you enjoy the games before you worry too much about platinums. If it's something you like, then try for the trophies. I don't see much fun in playing a game you don't care for just for the trophies. Anyway, hope you enjoy it here.  :lol:

second platinum now :)    

i forgot i still had terminator salvation and I never finished it years ago.   got through it in a day.   ;)

still working on AC2, but its kinda slow going.   also sound shapes is freakin impossible.  i dont know how you people beat the last 5 death levels.

Edited by SithMafia