Issues with hazard zone

Tex-Raider

Make sure your cross play is turned "on" so you get matched up with Xbox and PC players. I haven't had a problem finding a match....although it does take a few minutes before the round begins. If you think not being able to find a match sucks....just wait till you extract while alive and you get the "mission failed - squad wiped" message. (Even though the entire team is alive and well on the plane) It's happened to me 9 times which really sucks when you are going for your 25 extract trophy. Not sure why this happens but make sure you kill every enemy in the downed status before the timer runs out in case any of them jump on. I think they have to be dead and not in the downed status. Using Dozer is clutch when you want to make sure no one gets on the plane.

@IronEden-13 There is no server browser for Hazard Zone games. It's always random players on a random map. Best you can do is squad up with three others and use a way to communicate with each other (PSN party) to make it a bit easier. But it's still no boosting, you would still be playing the game as intended.

Rumor has it a future update will increase the in-game party size from 4 to 8. That means you could join a game with two full squads. If that's true and if it works for Hazard Zone as well, it would mean those two squads could team up, making it easier / more likely to win (at the expense of the other players on the server to whom it would be unfair).

But apart from that potential possibility, there's no known way to boost the 25 extractions with other players.

ceno

On 02/01/2022 at 8:59 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah turn crossplay off. It may take longer to find a game though given that crossplay opens up more possibilities of players.

thats bad advice. this mode is dead without crossplay. people always wanna say theres cheaters on pc when in majority of cases its simply not true.

11 hours ago, jjnet123 said:

thats bad advice. this mode is dead without crossplay. people always wanna say theres cheaters on pc when in majority of cases its simply not true.

Bad advice? hahaha @kawasumimai asked if it was possible to play with only PS players lol. It's literally the only answer for that question. Did you even read what was asked?

?

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Had to laugh

1 minute ago, willmill97 said:

I'm on 20 extractions now, and I rarely ever extract unless I have high level PC players, as if I don't have them, chances are another squad does.. So yeah, keep crossplay on.

Yeah I wouldn't turn it off, it makes it harder to find a match (like I mentioned before).  I found PC players to be pretty helpful when I wasn't grinding with friends.

7 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Bad advice? hahaha @kawasumimai asked if it was possible to play with only PS players lol. It's literally the only answer for that question. Did you even read what was asked?

?

it was more part of their quote but also saying to turn crossplay off doesnt exactly help find lobbies does it? just makes it harder to queue with people to get it done.

2 hours ago, jjnet123 said:

it was more part of their quote but also saying to turn crossplay off doesnt exactly help find lobbies does it? just makes it harder to queue with people to get it done.

Obviously it will lower the amount of games anyone would find since it adds two extra platforms to play with and in turn help find games. I also mentioned that in response to thier quote. Do you read the posts? I never said not to do it, they asked how to only play with PS players since they seem to be under the impression that pc players are for the most part cheaters (thier opinion, not mine). So I answered a question. Im here to help and give slight feedback, not berate without reading the above.

So you don't have to scroll up I added thier question below.

On 1/2/2022 at 3:23 PM, kawasumimai said:

Is it possible that can I only match up with PS players?

Too many PC cheaters :(

And right below that I've added my response. As you can tell there is an answer and a cautionary warning. 

On 1/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah turn crossplay off. It may take longer to find a game though given that crossplay opens up more possibilities of players.

Again, I'm here to help.

• Like 1

Just managed to clear a game in hazard zone with full squad and no deaths and trophy did not pop, 2nd time it's happened, very annoying

Just did it again, no deaths all 4 escaped and still no trophy, something I have noticed though, on the end screen my character is never there, has the other 3 people but never my name or avatar, anyone else get this?

Edited by sponge0812
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah I wouldn't turn it off, it makes it harder to find a match (like I mentioned before).  I found PC players to be pretty helpful when I wasn't grinding with friends.

emm. I camp always without data, and they can kill me in 2 shots far away, no sniper. Idk how to do it. Many times. I escaped 10 times in 2 days now when it off. And only twice in 5 days when it on xD so badly. 
Btw, do a searching in Google, then u will that how easy for cheating. The most famous thing of EA, that is they are protecting cheaters. Everyone know that how EA sucks.

• Like 1