[Game] Make a word using only the letters in the above user's "Name"

DarknessKey92

Shiki

Krad

The op should review the rules... when this game will have 100+ pages will be really boring to see if someone used a word already.

I've noticed that some people have re-used a word, but i can't just type all the words used either. What i can do is make a new rule.

Each person is limited to only 1 "already used" word with the same person, and can't re-use a word that is on the last 3 pages of the topic(you can re-use it after it hits the last 4th page). 

Some people have complex names that are hard to not try to re use a word, and some people have already broken one of the 2 rules already.

1. only using the words on the user's name(but i later realized people can change their user name making the post almost invalid/false when looking back).

2. People have edited their posts(this leads to a "I couldn't do it), because no one wants to post "I couldn't do it".

The thing is not many have minded this happening and we just continue on with the game, even if some have broken the rules every now and then.