[Game] Make a word using only the letters in the above user's "Name"

DarknessKey92

Okay so the newer person has to use the letters that the above user's name has, U don't need to use all the letters from the user's name, but it has to be a new word not listed in the user.

For instance in Darknesskey92 (Darkness, Dark, key) U can't re-use a word that already seams used in the user.

If you see that the person's name is not wordable then U can type "Couldn't do it". This helps us not get jammed, and move on with the game. Even if U weren't able to make a word, and end up posting "Couldn't do it"; your user will still be used by the next person.

Also you only get a "1 post" chance @ it, to avoid possible cheating. If your comment reads "Edited by ____" it will mean an automatic "Couldn't do it".

I hope this can become a fun or interesting game.

Update: If you feel like you can't make a "English word" using the user's name, then feel free to add another translated word. Except remember these 2 things.

1) Of course it has to have letters from the "A-Z" Alphabet.

2) Please describe which word you are translating. If you want, also give a brief definition of the word.

For Example using my user "DarknessKey92":  rey (means "King" in Spanish)

​This new rule will help the game be more interesting & due able.

I would recommend using this new rule as a last resort, if you find trouble adding/creating a word from the above user's name. 

Another few New Rules:

Each person is limited to only 1 "already used" word with the same person, and can't re-use a word that is on the last 3 pages of the topic(you can re-use it after it hits the last 4th page).

You can even use an "Acronym" for those very small/tough names.

Edited by DarknessKey92