Best deck of the game

IzunaGaiden

I'm using something else already but that does seem good as many of the listed cards are N/Rs and so you are likely to be able to create the whole deck quickly with all the resources they give you early on. Don't know if a mistake or not but your extra deck only lists 14 cards. 

14 hours ago, meterano7 said:

How would you go about obtaining these cards?

Make the deck in the deck edit as you can add cards you don't have (you just can't use the deck). Anything that doesn't belong to an archtype won't have a secret pack to make it easier for you to get. Archtype cards though do and this deck uses Tri-Brigade and Zoodiacs. Check a Tri/Zoo SR card and you can have it show you the pack that those cards are in. Those secret pacts might be open for you if you got a Tri/Zoo SR/UR card from the bundles in the shop that you should buy (or a SR/UR of other deck types that is also within their pacts), the Ash Blossom one especially is great as that is a card you'd be using with this deck (buy the other 2 also as you're basically getting 10 master pacts at 25% off + a staple card). If they're open great, if not then craft a Tri/Zoo SR (or UR, but you should make a SR), preferably one that you require more than 1 copy of, and it will unlock the respective pack for you (for 24 hours). The Tri-Brigade packs (always buy in a set of 10 by the way) will get you the furthest towards making this deck but you should also make sure to buy some of the Zoo ones. 

If you're fortunate you might well get all your needed UR/SRs for Tri/Zoo or close to it, say getting all the URs and missing just an SR. In that case you could open secret pacts for say Accesscode talker if you have it open. Another option would be buying Master Pacts as technically your odds of getting the cards without a secret pack are higher... but very marginally so... up to you. Once your pact opening is done with you'll be needing to create. Any N/R cards you still need (Tri pacts will have gotten you a bunch), which this deck has a good number of, you can very easily just create. SRs and URs however will require you to trash the stuff you pulled (other SR/URs) to make the cards you're actually going to use. Every card you dismantle will give you 10, with it taking 30 to make what you're actually going to use. If whatever you're dismantling is glossy then it'll dismantle for 15, if you got a royal finish on the card then it'll give you 30 making them one for ones. Getting this deck list's N/R/SR cards should be no issue but you might end up missing some UR cards meaning your deck will be incomplete until you can get enough resources to get the missing parts. 

Finally, use the solo mode fights where you can use your own deck (there are many of them) to actually practise your deck. This deck is one that does a lot of plays and summoning so if you misplay then you can trip yourself up.

• Like 1

On 20.1.2022 at 6:04 AM, EdgeHosenkan said:

Hello according to the banlist, the game a tier 0 deck is tri-brigade zoo, have rush golden league without defeat, but of course im regular competitive player, so i give à decklist for helping, i suggest you look vidéo for tri brigade zoo combos 

Monster : 

3x Fraktail tri-brigade

3x Kitt tri-brigade

3x Nerval tri-brigade

3x kerass tribigade

1x Zoodiac Througblade

1x Zoodiac ramdam

1x Zoodiac Whiptail

1x Zoodiac Katarost 

3x Maxx "c" 

3x Ash blouson

Spell : 

3x pot of desire ( prosperity is better but more expansive )

3x Fire formation - tenki

2x Called by the grave 

2x Cosmic Cyclone 

Trap : 

3x tri-brigade Revolt

3x Infinite impermanence 

1x Impérial order

1x Vanity emptiness

Extra deck : 

1x Zoodiac chakanine 

1x Zoodiac Drident 

1x Zoodiac Borbow

1x Zoodiac Tigermotar

1x Arsenal Zeus

1x Ancient warrior oath

1x Doomeagle 

1x Accesscode talker

1x Apollousa

2x Tri-brigade Shuraig

1x Tri-brigade bearbum 

2x Tri-brigade Ferrijit

So its my exactly decklist i use

Hit Plat with a variation of this deck (was missing a few UR tokens so used some other cards to substitute, namely Raigeki, Solemn Judgement, Royal Decree, Ring of Destruction, Lightning Storm). Thank you!

• Like 1

The best deck in the game by far is Pendulums, either Endymion or Pendulum Magicians. Strong going first or second, Electrumite is just too good, even at 1. And there is also a consistent FTK with it.

Edit: I will also add Adamancipator. Forgot Block Dragon is at 3. 

Edited by CaptainChurrr
More info.

3 hours ago, CaptainChurrr said:

The best deck in the game by far is Pendulums, either Endymion or Pendulum Magicians. Strong going first or second, Electrumite is just too good, even at 1. And there is also a consistent FTK with it.

Edit: I will also add Adamancipator. Forgot Block Dragon is at 3. 

Nah is not meta bro, tri bri drytron hasard very better

4 hours ago, xX-andoid-Xx said:

How would you go about getting maxx c not for sure what secret pack that's in to be able to craft it because I was unfortunate and don't managed to get it?

Just search it in the deck building screen, you can craft it from that screen. It will take 30 UR material though.

• Like 1

On 20/01/2022 at 0:04 AM, EdgeHosenkan said:

3x Maxx "c" 

3x Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring

2x pot of prosperity

1x Called by the grave 

1x Accesscode talker

These cards here should be a main focus for anyone as well, since they are all heavily used in many top decks. Pots can be switched out for Small World when it becomes available later in the game for some decks. (Especially if your deck focused heavy card manipulation or rapid summoning.)

I would advise to all players to buy the 750 Ash Blossom starter pack while it's available as it gives a guaranteed Ash Blossom plus a high rate of SRs and a couple URs typically out of the ten packs (usually 2-3) making getting starting crafting material easy. Focus on Crafting the 3 Maxx "C" cards first as your first craftable URs as the entire meta is built around them. (They also are only available in the horrendously RNG unfair master packs meaning crafting is the easiest way to get them.)

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Baka_Marimo said:

Actually, all of those 750 gem single time offers are a really good deal.

They all are but since we don't know how limited the gems earned will be after everyone's starting bonus. I figure it's best to only recommend the most necessary pack of them all, since one less staple UR Card the better.

Plus I'm assuming most players who pick it up through here will try to be free to play and the less the less gems spent the better. Especially incase if they release boxes later on similar to Duel Links that combine multiple high priority cards or packs together.

On 1/20/2022 at 0:04 AM, EdgeHosenkan said:

1x Doomeagle 

Thanks for the deck suggestion, I will bookmark it and see what I can create from it.  My only question (and forgive me if this is a noob question) but what is Doomeagle?  I searched for it, but could not find a card by that name.

6 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

They all are but since we don't know how limited the gems earned will be after everyone's starting bonus. I figure it's best to only recommend the most necessary pack of them all, since one less staple UR Card the better.

Plus I'm assuming most players who pick it up through here will try to be free to play and the less the less gems spent the better. Especially incase if they release boxes later on similar to Duel Links that combine multiple high priority cards or packs together.

On thing you will run into with this game is that you are not allowed to hold more than 10,000 gems at a time.  Not spending any money, I have been forced to buy all three discount packs and 30 10 pulls now I believe, and I am still sitting at close to 9000 gems.

Edited by Sir_Bee

4 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

Thanks for the deck suggestion, I will bookmark it and see what I can create from it.  My only question (and forgive me if this is a noob question) but what is Doomeagle?  I searched for it, but could not find a card by that name.

On thing you will run into with this game is that you are not allowed to hold more than 10,000 gems at a time.  Not spending any money, I have been forced to buy all three discount packs and 30 10 pulls now I believe, and I am still sitting at close to 9000 gems.

Ouch I've used mine on some specific secret packs for card farming, but really weird they put a limit on it when most games don't have one.

17 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Ouch I've used mine on some specific secret packs for card farming, but really weird they put a limit on it when most games don't have one.

I think they will say it is to prevent you from over spending, but in reality all it does is prevent you from saving.  Not a big fan, as I am the kind of person who enjoys saving for a rainy day in the future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

I think they will say it is to prevent you from over spending, but in reality all it does is prevent you from saving.  Not a big fan, as I am the kind of person who enjoys saving for a rainy day in the future.

Same here, I really rather save them. Especially since I want to try at this one as free to play. Just glad no three cards per pack anymore like with duel links. (Excluding the two card legacy pack.)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

It's called Hraesvelgr, the Desperate Doom Eagle
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Hraesvelgr,_the_Desperate_Doom_Eagle

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

It doesn't force you to spend your gems rightaway though. Any gems you earn that would exceed the 9999 limit are sent to your gift box. Once they're there you're given a notice period of 1 month to claim them before they expire. I'm not sure if there's even a limit to how much you can accumulate. I'm currently at over 4000 gems I can't receive because my gem count is maxed out.

FKJL1bgXsAU9LCu?format=jpg&name=large

I'm probably going to spend those gems to build myself a burn deck. I haven't really looked for decklists so far and there are so many cards out there that I'm not familiar with that trying to build a deck myself would be a hopeless endeavour.

Edited by Baka_Marimo