Platinum Time & Difficulty

xIRockyRock

• 1 year later...

I echo what mrmivo above asked and also have a question of my own: is there at least some kind of damn map so that I won't be completely lost trying to navigate? I don't know why so many games these days are doing away with maps to help guide the player but goddamn if it isn't annoying!

Edited by MrTacoNinja

On 2.2.2023 at 2:41 AM, mrmivo said:

Are any trophies missable? Or can the game just be played without any worrying?

On 2.2.2023 at 11:47 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

I echo what mrmivo above asked and also have a question of my own: is there at least some kind of damn map so that I won't be completely lost trying to navigate? I don't know why so many games these days are doing away with maps to help guide the player but goddamn if it isn't annoying!

No missables.

Long time, but I remember having a world map. You can fast travel and this required the world map. Maybe it’s only available if you interact with a fast travel point. But as said, there was a world map anywhere.

Edit: I just opened a video. There is a world map and you can even filter items and POIs on it. It’s in the main menu.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

No missables.

Long time, but I remember having a world map. You can fast travel and this required the world map. Maybe it’s only available if you interact with a fast travel point. But as said, there was a world map anywhere.

Edit: I just opened a video. There is a world map and you can even filter items and POIs on it. It’s in the main menu.

Just how mind numbingly tedious and monotonous is this game?

• 5 months later...
On 1/22/2022 at 1:10 PM, xIRockyRock said:

The game and its trophies are easy (3/10) because its mainly focusing on exploring the map and get 100% of points of interests. The final platinum time was 43 hours for me while playing the game mostly blind and for the first time. 

On 1/23/2022 at 7:49 AM, The_Hunter_Fr said:

No particular difficulty. 43 hours of play.

The only painful trophy is to finish the arch.

On 1/27/2022 at 9:01 AM, IchKummAusmOsten said:

My Platinum Time was 75 hours, without a guide 1f642.png

On 1/29/2022 at 4:51 PM, Teh_Zombz said:

took me 55 hours without a guide apart from the last hour or so.

Average time to platinum (43+43+75+55=216. 216/4=54): 54 hours without a guide.

Most difficult/painful trophy: Finish the arch (Did you mean ark, as in Ark Nemesis?)

Rarest trophies:

Perfect Timing: Open all Timed Chests on the Island

Treasure Digger: Dig up all buried treasure on the Island

Perfect Interest: Complete all Points of Interest on the Island

No DLC required for platinum.

• Like 1

On 18.7.2023 at 8:33 PM, poetic_justice_ said:

Average time to platinum (43+43+75+55=216. 216/4=54): 54 hours without a guide.

Most difficult/painful trophy: Finish the arch (Did you mean ark, as in Ark Nemesis?)

Rarest trophies:

Perfect Timing: Open all Timed Chests on the Island

Treasure Digger: Dig up all buried treasure on the Island

Perfect Interest: Complete all Points of Interest on the Island

No DLC required for platinum.

Not sure if this was a question, but finishing the arch (some kind of vault) just requires you do get a set amount of farmable materials to a place where it can be stored. It’s not difficult by any means, but it’s indeed the most painful trophy because it requires some grind.

The collectible trophies are always the rarest… but also not big of a deal. It’s done pretty quick if you finished the game and collecting with a guide.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

I am at around 20 hours, but not too much into the main game, because I bought the Underworld dlc (around 4 euros) and completed its main questline to get the campfire fast travel. I think it is quote worth it (the dlc itself is very fun, although frustrating at first). 

2 hours ago, ModusAm said:

I am at around 20 hours, but not too much into the main game, because I bought the Underworld dlc (around 4 euros) and completed its main questline to get the campfire fast travel. I think it is quote worth it (the dlc itself is very fun, although frustrating at first). 

Similarly, I'm about 19 hours in. Bought the one DLC for the Underworld and completed the questline for the campfire quick travel. The DLC is a little more challenging than the main game but the resources and tower craftable at the end make it worth it. I didn't realise how big the map is but I have to give props to 10Tons because this game is something else. Been a fan of theirs for some time now. I'm really enjoying it so far. 

On 02/02/2023 at 1:41 AM, mrmivo said:

Are any trophies missable? Or can the game just be played without any worrying?

Honestly, trophies aren't even on my radar here because I'm having so much fun traversing this world. I don't think there are any missables but most of the trophies will come during and at the end of the game. All spots on the map will turn green once interacted with/ completed. The radios are breakable but I believe they can only break after listening. It's unlikely that you'll miss the prompt to play the radios though. Like I said I'm about 19 hours in (DLC included) and only unlocked 1/3 of the map (granted I spent a chunk of time doing the DLC for the fast travel and new weapons etc).

Don't miss up on this gem!

• Like 1

Just gained platinum on PS5 version @69 hours.  I rank myself as an average gamer, no guide used.

No missables that I noticed.

I loved this game, really addictive.  10Tons need an award for this?

Really wish the dlc had trophies ?

Only side advice I offer is run direct to the link towers when you enter a zone, always have a blue eye orb handy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...