TEKKEN'S 20th Anniversary

WuTangJase-

I don't believe something will be released, but I bet on a revelation of a new entry in the series perphaps, well I sure wish it.

Yeah I'm kind of bored of tr and I want to see something new on the ps4, maybe tekken x street fighter?

Hopefully Tekken 7.

But I'm more excited for what we have to come for Crash Bandicoot's 20th Anniversary next year  :yay:

That would be cool. Imagine a surprise trailer or something

Edited by Marvel-J-375

This is probably just me, but I'd like to see a physical release of a Tekken Compilation  with simple ports (not remakes!) of Tekken 1-3 with updated textures, menus & FMVs, 16:9 widescreen, 60fps, trophies & 1080p resolution. The same classic music & SFX, the same blocky polygonal graphics, the same unlockables, the same nostalgia - just with a minor face lift. Package that for $20 with a artbook & the Tekken live-action movie, make it available for PS3 & Vita, and count me in. 

Perfect

• Like 1

Harada did say he had some games to announce that is coming out this year, so probably :) Also I doubt you'll see anything packaged with the live action movie.. you never heard Harada's feelings for that, he has said to fans not to watch it lol

Edited by TakahashiDemon

I feel old now -_-

Harada-san did say/tweet that there will be some announcements this year ^_^

Still remember playing the first tekken on my ps1 and playing tekken 2 in the arcades

Hell Tekken was my first ps1 game, Tekken Tag was my first ps2 game and Tekken DR was my first ps3 game ^_^

Still waiting for a ps4 and vita Tekken title to be released on these systems ^_^

Hoou 20 years already?...damn that slipped by my eyes.Tekken was my 1st PS1 game,so many good memories....Tekken is da best.I hope for something really amazing.

Hopefully more details of Tekken X Street Fighter will be announced soon. Looking forward to that one.

Oh I agree...been waiting for that too.

Edited by Welmosca