Make a baseless lie about the person above you

LeonGarza321

He was originally assigned to watch me at the gym as part of a secret government assignment to try and prevent me from taking over the world. However, he has fallen madly in love with me and now spends his time destroying evidence of my rise to power so that he has an excuse to keep monitoring me. He plucked 25 owls so that he could make his own body pillow of me, providing him with relief after a long day. While caressing the feathers, he softly whispers "soon my sweet owl, soon" each night before sleep takes him to the land of dreams where he is free to fly with the owls every night

• Like 1

looking for a Dunkin' Donuts

Ninja'd

Andy (aka Andreas Von Eule) was a German spy assigned to UK operations for kidnapping the Queen, Unfortunately for his country, he fell in love with a black goat and now he's living a peaceful life in Scotland, wearing kilts and procreatng

weird beings half owl, half goat

Edited by cadaver_no_life
  • Like 1

Only half a lie... the progeny of my goat love still roam the woods of Scotland to this day

c9c649bf13ad5bb459a440ac59cb6525.jpg

Made a documentary on the mating ritual of me and Doris, my magnificent goaty lover. Sadly for the rest of the world, Cadaver found the footage too erotic to share with anyone and now has it on a never-ending stream at home so that he can watch it again and again. 

This crude drawing is all that is available to the public of the ritual

goat_owl_temporary_tatoo_temporary_tatto

• Like 1

Is secretly a collector of all my cross-species offspring. During my long and illustrious life I have procreated with many creatures in a number of weird (and wonderful) ways and have sired many magnificent specimens, all new to science. Watching me all the time has been Rory, taking photographs in the early days but moving on to VHS recordings and, more recently, digital recordings as the years have gone by. He is always on hand to take one of my creations at their birth and now owns one of nearly all of them (including the bizarre spawn that came of Nepgear2 and I). However, the one that has so far eluded him is one of the abominations that came from a belly rub between -Dark Mark- and I. Rory now dedicates his twilight years to tracking one of them down ... and he is getting closer!  D: The world may not be ready for what he finds

article-2646187-1E66381900000578-813_634

Seems to have forgotten that this is the baseless lie topic and has just broadcast details of a darknet trade in exotic animals on an open forum.

I have never met the Owl, I know nothing about exotic subspecies, I am a humble shoesalesman from Kansas,

The owl resides in Berlin.  Should anyone wish to interrogate him.

Has never been in the United States of America never mind Arserape, New York  - or where ever he pretends to be hiding these days.

Is known as skinner, not because its his surname, but because he was caught skinning red squirrels as a teenager before using them as a masturbation aid.

Because it was red squirrels we all know that the New York stuff is a lie.

Just one month after Silk Road went down, cadaver_no_life AKA Slumlord, AKA Lady Killer Successfully escaped arrest by following the career that his heart and soul had always wanted. Luckily, one of his many lady friends has uploaded this rare footage:

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

Just one month after Silk Road went down, cadaver_no_life AKA Slumlord, AKA Lady Killer Successfully escaped arrest by following the career that his heart and soul had always wanted. Luckily, one of his many lady friends has uploaded this rare footage:

I ran out of likes but that's comedy gold! xD, I will give you a like later

Edit: OK; as I promised, here's your like xD

OT: Z1MZUM actually believes I am his sworn enemy Dib, Determind-Dib-dib-13365509-285-454.jpg He actually believes that he's some kind of alien invader or such 951180-zim.pondering.jpg

Edited by cadaver_no_life
  • Like 1

Skinner49. the Skinner leader of the Men hating movement in New York Lesbian sector.. Was caught on video at many location cutting of homeless men private part for research. the whole group had major funding and was backed by Hillary Clinton..

The remarkable improvement on bio weapons and armor piercing gonads technology started a whole new recruitment centers in the Middle East. Women from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Afghanistan had the best turn out ever. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...