Worst game ever?

Richancey

Ok, probably not, but it's up there. I paid 5 bucks for this embarrassment to game development and it's just about the biggest waste of 5 bucks I ever spent. Every, and I mean every aspect of this game is flawed and heavily at that. This game sucks by PS1 standards. The music is somewhat interesting but that's about it. However it could boast the greatest score in music history and it wouldn't even approach redeeming this game and it's awful camera angles, game play, mechanics, cringe-worthy dialogue and empty story. That being said, I have a touch of the OCD and so will slog through this trash to try and get my completion percentage to around 50%. After that I might take the disc to the firing range. Maybe Quantum Theory will be fun after all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I didn't think the game was that bad. It was a solid TPS. That's not to say that it isn't without its flaws. It took the "Final Fantasy XIII" approach to story telling, where basically you had to read info gathered through the collectables to make any sort of sense out of the backstory. That and the characters had limited depth. The gameplay however was solid...if you like cover based TPS (like me) then you can't go wrong here. Its not the best in its genre but I feel most of the criticism is undeserved.

Troll, in all fairness though, TLOU is a decent game but overrated as f**k.

Haha yeah ofc ofc ;) and isn't every hyped game over rated? ;P I've never seen a game match the hype.

I agree that TLOU is a very overrated game. It is good but still very overrated.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 3

• 7 years later...

It's, indeed, one of the worst games i've never played.

The mechanics, graphics, control, etc are awful, and the multiplayer grind is absurd, twontimes in a row, making only 13k pernround (a total of 3 rounds because we goong 1-1) and i lost more than 50k xp in two games, this is fucking horrible, I wish i never start this shit, but being the only game ultrarare begining with a Q...

16 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

It's, indeed, one of the worst games i've never played.

The mechanics, graphics, control, etc are awful, and the multiplayer grind is absurd, twontimes in a row, making only 13k pernround (a total of 3 rounds because we goong 1-1) and i lost more than 50k xp in two games, this is fucking horrible, I wish i never start this shit, but being the only game ultrarare begining with a Q...

Just curious, why do you need to play a game that starts with the letter Q? Ive never heard of this til now but it does look like a broken and crappy knock off of Gears of War.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Fear not, good sir!:

39641-E1-C-A78-C-4176-8-C65-C740-C80-FDE

Plat I mean for the A-Z platinum club hahaha (I also have Quantum Conundrum 100%!), Quake for PS5 is ultrarare too, but not for too long I asume.

@NMErickson cause of this thread:

Is my next objective after my recent cleanup to get 95% completion rate.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Plat I mean for the A-Z platinum club hahaha (I also have Quantum Conundrum 100%!), Quake for PS5 is ultrarare too, but not for too long I asume.

@NMErickson cause of this thread:

Is my next objective after my recent cleanup to get 95% completion rate.

Oh!

D'oy! :facepalm:

Yes, of course (I'm in that thread too - I should have remembered ?)

Yeah, Q is a bitch if going for the UR full list - my sympathies to you, sir!

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

It's true this game is ass, but why's nobody commented on the ONE AUDIO TRACK in the background during the entire time you're playing multiplayer?

Yes, I play on mute, also you cannot send invitations but the button to see incitations is visible, and you cannot wnter to the option menu ingame, I always play with the Y axis inverted, in this game I cannot do that, or I don't know how at least on multiplayer...

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Oh, props to @Sliver_Fata_Z for being the only other person in the thread to actually get the platinum.

I have it on my old account @ajpaldino

The speed runs on some of the levels mixed with the aiming mechanics were brutal and the "earn too much xp and you get negative, not zero, but actually negative points" for the multiplayer was just downright mean

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...