Street Fighter 6 - 92 on Metacritic

Abby_TheLastofUs

4 hours ago, Eraezr said:

Everything I've seen looks better than I dared to hope so far. My only reservation is this. Specifically the three currency thing and how that plays into MTX. The rest I can sorta get over

I don't know where this guy is getting his information from because according to Destructoid (which was one of the site's to mention the mtx), they said there was a BP with two tracks, one free and one premium. Also two currencies with again one paid and one earned in game. It sounds like some skins will be tied to the premium BP, but it wasn't any different for SFV from what I can recall. There were paid cosmetics and even buying things without real money became too grindy after the first few years of the game's release. Just looks like people on Twitter looking to be outraged about something as usual.

• Like 2

Guys, choosing here a version to buy and on the page of the game noticed the description:

«This DLC can only be used by the PSN account that purchased the content. Even if the Family Manager purchases the DLC, the content won’t be available to their Family Members.»

I will play on an account where the game is not purchased, so what kind of DLC is about? Did’t I’ll get the new fighters on the other account or it is about some seasonal BP with costumes and stuff?

1 hour ago, NA204 said:

I will play on an account where the game is not purchased, so what kind of DLC is about? Did’t I’ll get the new fighters on the other account or it is about some seasonal BP with costumes and stuff?

It will be just like SF V. I have championship edition, but all the fighters available only on alternate account. On my main I am stuck with default roster. 
I tried to play yesterday and didn't have any pre-order colors so I guess we won't be able to buy new fithers either. Unless there will be a way to earn Fighter Coins for free, 

• Like 1

On 02/06/2023 at 1:04 AM, RevengeancePrime said:

I don't know where this guy is getting his information from

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. Do we know how long it takes to unlock the costumes? Someone else said it was 10-15 hours.