Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

7 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect.  Nobody has it easy, everybody has issues.  You never know what people are going through.  So pause before you start judging and criticizing.  Everybody is fighting their own, unique war.

*bows* Sorry, I'm running out of likes, but this is very wise and inspiring.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LadyFinesse95 said:

So you letting people be happy by letting these bullies bullying them endlessly? 

Honestly hon, I don't see what they are doing to bully you?  All I have seen is you coming into the forum games section (and the status section) and writing some pretty derogatory things toward them.  Whatever issues you have, you need to learn to let it go as it's not healthy or conducive to a positive environment.  Work on yourself and your own things that make you happy and stop getting so heated up over what other people on the Internet are doing.  I understand you have been hurt from being cheated on in the past, but blasting people here isn't a healthy way of dealing with that emotion.

If what other people here are saying is bothering you this much, then you need to heed Parker's advice and put them on ignore.  At the moment you seem to be seeking them out though and this isn't good for anyone here.  This is meant to be a gaming forum where people have fun and enjoyment, let's do that more OK.  We can all be happy and coexist together ✌️

• Like 3

Enjoying my evening now at my home alongside my 4 cavies, my bought anime movies while reading my mangas and thinking to eat a snickers just for the entertainment... :awesome: while watching my first movie... until I need to go sleep for tomorrows work... hurr...

EDIT; Oh yay got a call... as soon I drived home from my mom a manga got delivered there for me... lmfao... orz

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kurofur said:

I'm turning 20 today, I am officially not a teenager anymore and honestly I'm pretty upset. 

Happy Birthday!  Don't be upset though, age is nothing but a number ^_^  I'm 35 and still feel young at heart (although ask me again how I feel when I'm 40)  I hope you have a great day

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

20 years is a great age to be alive. If you are a healthy person, your best years are just starting, enjoy it and Happy Birthday.

Thanks a lot! 

11 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Happy Birthday!  Don't be upset though, age is nothing but a number ^_^  I'm 35 and still feel young at heart (although ask me again how I feel when I'm 40)  I hope you have a great day

Thank you! :)  Those words made me feel a little better. That's such a good spirit! Have a great day as well! 

12 minutes ago, LadyFinesse95 said:

Happy Birthday. You should be happy that you have reached at this age. The person I know couldn't make pass  9 she died by car accident. You should be grateful.

Thanks! and don't get me wrong it's not that I'm being ungrateful, I had a couple of friends that died so I understand where you're coming from. And I'm sorry to hear that.

But getting old is always pretty upsetting, at least for me. I really can't help it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

LOL, I'm 39, I will give you the answer in a few months more. xD

• Like 1