Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

Reading these posts about money makes me feel proud of my own financial prowess. 

Just a tip for you guys who are worried about money.  Get fee free credit cards buy one thing a month on them to generate a statement pay it straight away, helps to build a good credit history and helps discipline yourself to pay bills on time.  After getting into this habit get a rewards credit card look around for the one that suits you the most and use it like a charge card/debit card. 

If you get an income limit your spending for example, all money I get over $420 a week goes straight into my savings that includes the 10cent coin I find on the ground. I then put that $420 on my weekly expenses what's left after that I usually put half into savings and half spending money, usually on games, sometimes goes into savings. 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18

If you want to live a happy life and become an independent person, do the following:

Watch lots and lots of TV

Eat junkfood

Listen and believe what the politicians tell you

Listen and believe what the media and Hollywood tells you

Spend time on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

When the priest, rabbi, pastor, and/or guru tells you to stand, you stand, when he tells you to kneel, make sure to kneel

Respek wimminz and pander to their every need

Buy a lot of stuff to impress your friends

Then you'll be happy!!!

?FileName=Yoddler_359_MEDIUM.jpeg1277110514_by_minx_600.jpg

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 3