Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

1 hour ago, Rose Amicitia said:

I thought the same about hotline miami, until i mastered the game completely.
Sometimes the problem is our mind not the videogame itself

The problem is the game, zero charisma characters, easy and deepless battle system, useless activities as fishing, cooking, walking and photography. And the fact that title of the game says Final Fantasy, where there isn't any trace of fantasy in a realistic world and the way they mix stuff totally anachronic like old automobiles and pftt modern cellphones. This game has not impressed me at all, it's just like if they put a lot of notes inside a jar and they took them out to decided what to add to this game. It's sad what they have done to Final Fantasy.

Oh, and the fact that we must deal with commercials in the game. Hello there, Nissin noodles. What's next? Final Fantasy XVI Diet Coke edition?

Edited by Iris Heart

12 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

The problem is the game, zero charisma characters, easy and deepless battle system, useless activities as fishing, cooking, walking and photography. And the fact that title of the game says Final Fantasy, where there isn't any trace of fantasy in a realistic world and the way they mix stuff totally anachronic like old automobiles and pftt modern cellphones. This game has not impressed me at all, it's just like if they put a lot of notes inside a jar and they took them out to decided what to add to this game. It's sad what they have done to Final Fantasy.

Oh, and the fact that we must deal with commercials in the game. Hello there, Nissin noodles. What's next? Final Fantasy XVI Diet Coke edition?

Final fantasy just as many full-length games have changed and the trend will always be the same! I know some people who love FF and think that hyperdimension neptunia is a waste of time .. depends on the patience that a person has for a change. but i understand you for example I WILL NEVER accept what konami did with silent hill that after the 4 game became a brave fucking shitty game (mostly downpour) where the story sucks for example

Edited by Rose Amicitia
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Final fantasy just as many full-length games have changed and the trend will always be the same! I know some people who love FF and think that hyperdimension neptunia is a waste of time .. depends on the patience that a person has for a change. but i understand you for example I WILL NEVER accept what konami did with silent hill that after the 4 game became a brave fucking shitty game (mostly downpour) 

That's the reason because I am so mad and sad because of FF XV, Square Enix is making the same mistakes as Konami and I know how painful was losing Silent Hill after they killed them after the 4th game and I don't want this will be happening to Final Fantasy. FF XV isn't an evolution for the game, it's something nameless, it's sad that a complete failure of a trophy hunter just like me get 6-7 trophies today, playing for 1 or 2 hours when the old games just made me spend a lot of time to get trophies. If you compare Neptunia to old Final Fantasy games, they are really a joke, but, Neptunia has not the same prestige and history as Final Fantasy. FF was tantamount to excellence, epicness, great stories and great characters, Neptunia is just a game that no one must take seriously. So, even Neptunia is considered garbage, I don't mind because I am not expecting for a masterpiece, FF is different and, if we just accept whatever they wanna sell us as Final Fantasy and we just don't let them know their mistakes, well, we will have another franchise totally ruined just like Silent Hill or Resident Evil.

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

That's the reason because I am so mad and sad because of FF XV, Square Enix is making the same mistakes as Konami and I know how painful was losing Silent Hill after they killed them after the 4th game and I don't want this will be happening to Final Fantasy. FF XV isn't an evolution for the game, it's something nameless, it's sad that a complete failure of a trophy hunter just like me get 6-7 trophies today, playing for 1 or 2 hours when the old games just made me spend a lot of time to get trophies. If you compare Neptunia to old Final Fantasy games, they are really a joke, but, Neptunia has not the same prestige and history as Final Fantasy. FF was tantamount to excellence, epicness, great stories and great characters, Neptunia is just a game that no one must take seriously. So, even Neptunia is considered garbage, I don't mind because I am not expecting for a masterpiece, FF is different and, if we just accept whatever they wanna sell us as Final Fantasy and we just don't let them know their mistakes, well, we will have another franchise totally ruined just like Silent Hill or Resident Evil.

Even ruined, it will always sell well! FF has millions of fans around the world, for every 20 people who stop playing for the changes there are another 20 or 30 new players who will love it ..  the companies little or nothing are interested for who dislikes the game its sad but true my friend.. silent hill is different ..the community compared with resident evil is minority
I can accept some changes or even new characters but they need to have a DECENT story that is what's missing from the most recent SH's .. for some reason SH2 is considered the best horror game ever by many websites .. but  konami is an expert in ruining games, first SH and now MGS (survive?? ahahahah) or i mean MG the walking dead edition :P 

• Like 1