Easy Plat in under 90 minutes [Local coop]

I've seen lots of messages where guys said that they haven't got their trophies during their coop session and when I and my friend were playing we found an interesting feature when I got all of his collectibles trophies.I'll try to explain how to beat game so fast.Ask questions if something's not clear enough.
First thing you need to get is a friend with plat and 100% saves.
YOUR FRIEND OR YOU PLAYING ON HIS ACCOUNT MUST DO ALL ACTIONS WHICH CAUSE ACHIEVMENTS TO POP UP
Then you start a game on your account and your friend must push button first,so his saves appear;
So,your first trophies will be all about collectibles.
After that we went to story replay menu.Be sure not to choose free play( i'm not sure myself if you can get story trophy in it)pick up some stugs and push save & exit button.
All you left to do is to complete some fast achievments like killing all Harrys while playing Voldemort.
I hope it'll help you!

And let me please know if this works in other lego games,I'd like to read about it

Edited by Diyanov97
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Diyanov97 said:

I've seen lots of messages where guys said that they haven't got their trophies during their coop session and when I and my friend were playing we found an interesting feature when I got all of his collectibles trophies.I'll try to explain how to beat game so fast.Ask questions if something's not clear enough.
First thing you need to get is a friend with plat and 100% saves.
YOUR FRIEND OR YOU PLAYING ON HIS ACCOUNT MUST DO ALL ACTIONS WHICH CAUSE ACHIEVMENTS TO POP UP
Then you start a game on your account and your friend must push button first,so his saves appear;
So,your first trophies will be all about collectibles.
After that we went to story replay menu.Be sure not to choose free play( i'm not sure myself if you can get story trophy in it)pick up some stugs and push save & exit button.
All you left to do is to complete some fast achievments like killing all Harrys while playing Voldemort.
I hope it'll help you!

And let me please know if this works in other lego games,I'd like to read about it

you dant say it must be done in LOCAL co-op....

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

does this game have online functionality or is this process done locally? if not, it probably falls under save misuse and against leaderboard rules

why? there are also other games that allows similar tricks. Horizon chase turbo for example...

• Like 1

So you're saying we find someone that has the platinum for Lego H. Potter.

Then we log onto the PS that has their game save files on the machine with our PSN Log in.

Then we just start playing on their console doing some basic trophies and somehow it unlocks all of them, entering story mode of a level and not free play mode.

???

5 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

So you're saying we find someone that has the platinum for Lego H. Potter.

Then we log onto the PS that has their game save files on the machine with our PSN Log in.

Then we just start playing on their console doing some basic trophies and somehow it unlocks all of them, entering story mode of a level and not free play mode.

???

No,you start the game on your account but your friend is the one who pushes buttons and because of that game shows you his savefile.All must be done on one console.

5 minutes ago, Diyanov97 said:

No,you start the game on your account but your friend is the one who pushes buttons and because of that game shows you his savefile.All must be done on one console.

Sorry,I misunderstood you.Yes,you find someone with plat,log into his account and get his saves on his account like through ps cloud.You take 2 controllers:one for your account and one which contains 100% save.Start game on your account and push some buttons when it says with 100% save account and that is the reason why you can choose his save and get all trophies

Edited by Diyanov97

52 minutes ago, Helyx said:

why? there are also other games that allows similar tricks. Horizon chase turbo for example...

Because you are using a third party save to unlock trophies? you can't even use an alt's own save, let alone a friend's save. again: I said that "probably" is against leaderboard rules - I'm not imposing anything, but apparently it's not allowed here.

I don't know other games that use similar tactics, what is allowed is to use the save of the account in question, saves that are from other accounts (even if another account that belongs to you) are not allowed.

26 minutes ago, Diyanov97 said:

Sorry,I misunderstood you.Yes,you find someone with plat,log into his account and get his saves on his account like through ps cloud.You take 2 controllers:one for your account and one which contains 100% save.Start game on your account and push some buttons when it says with 100% save account and that is the reason why you can choose his save and get all trophies

this is not allowed by any means lmao, but wait for the "official" word from a mod or CRT.

This kind of reminds me of that auto-pop bullshit that the PS5 allows. Thanks, O.P., but no thanks. I've always earned my trophies legit in the sense that I don't do stuff like what you're describing... or shareplay... or allow someone else to earn my trophies... or hack them... etc. If there's a glitch to exploit IN the game than yeah, I'll use the shit out of it to make a trophy/trophies easier but other than that, nah.

If I ever own a PS5 (likely not) I'll never do that auto-pop nonsense because TO ME that just feels cheaty as hell.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

This kind of reminds me of that auto-pop bullshit that the PS5 allows. Thanks, O.P., but no thanks. I do my trophies legit and if I ever own a PS5 (likely not) I'll never do that auto-pop nonsense because TO ME that just feels cheaty as hell.

<sniff> Well said, patriot!

7,846 American Flag Flying Stock Photos, Pictures &amp; Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Because you are using a third party save to unlock trophies? you can't even use an alt's own save, let alone a friend's save. again: I said that "probably" is against leaderboard rules - I'm not imposing anything, but apparently it's not allowed here.

I don't know other games that use similar tactics, what is allowed is to use the save of the account in question, saves that are from other accounts (even if another account that belongs to you) are not allowed.

this is not allowed by any means lmao, but wait for the "official" word from a mod or CRT.

Well if it's against rules then I won't complain about being removed from HP's leaderboard,cause I got that platinum accidentally

6 minutes ago, Diyanov97 said:

Well if it's against rules then I won't complain about being removed from HP's leaderboard,cause I got that platinum accidentally

Using any “external save file” other than your own. This includes, but isn’t limited to:

Usage of save files (including unencrypted ones) downloaded from the internet.

Usage of save files given to you by friends, relatives, PSN users, or anyone else.

Transferring local save files from different user profiles from your PlayStation. (AKA Profile Swapping)

Edited by kevao97

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

It's 100% allowed, since it's an in-game/OS level "trick". Also, I did not say this:

Pzshk4U.png

Sorry I quoted wrong person.

3 minutes ago, Diyanov97 said:

Can you share a link please?I couldn't find it

I shared above.

10 minutes ago, Helyx said:

It's 100% allowed, since it's an in-game/OS level "trick".

Please, read the rules/link I quoted above.

Just now, kevao97 said:

Please, read the rules/link I quoted above.

None of what you posted above applies to this situation. CRT have already spoken on this identical trick on other games and ruled it as "ok".

• Like 1

Just now, Helyx said:

None of what you posted above applies to this situation. CRT have already spoken on this identical trick on other games and ruled it as "ok".

Again, I said it was probably against the rules. but since you say that the CRT considers it ok, then fine.

When it comes to the rules of this site, everything is hazy, confusing and arbitrary, so I'm not surprised that "using a friend's save" is ok, even when the rules clearly say no. a touch of arbitrariness is the icing on the cake when it comes to PSN Profiles.

6 minutes ago, Diyanov97 said:

I've read rules.I didn't use any of external methods like correcting my save in some kind of pc program.It's just a glitch,found by accident

"Usage of save files given to you by friends, relatives, PSN users, or anyone else."

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

Again, I said it was probably against the rules. but since you say that the CRT considers it ok, then fine.

When it comes to the rules of this site, everything is hazy, confusing and arbitrary, so I'm not surprised that "using a friend's save" is ok, even when the rules clearly say no. a touch of arbitrariness is the icing on the cake when it comes to PSN Profiles.

I guess it is against rule if [person] takes smn's save and rewriting it's code so it can be used on his account without 2 controllers

I think this is similar as in Dying Light - my friend logged into online game of another player and they finished last quest together (although he was at the beggining of the story) and all story related trophy poped for him at once. Is it cheating? Is it using save of another player? I dont think so. 

• Like 1

Just now, RolandMate said:

I think this is similar as in Dying Light - my friend logged into online game of another player and they finished last quest together (although he was at the beggining of the story) and all story related trophy poped for him at once. Is it cheating? Is it using save of another player? I dont think so. 

not the same thing. here he described that you literally use another user's save in your account. he even suggested the cloud plus.

you can play with someone OP in Borderlands or any game as long as it's online and not a local external save for example.

5 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

not the same thing. here he described that you literally use another user's save in your account. he even suggested the cloud plus.

you can play with someone OP in Borderlands or any game as long as it's online and not a local external save for example.

To me its no different. Online/local you're still using someone elses save game to get you the trophies.