Pretty simple Crushing difficulty

lumphy101

I was playing on Crushing and I realized it's pretty easy. This may be due to Patch 1.03 but there were only a few spots, but I got over them quicker than my Hard playthrough. This may be the easiest Uncharted platinum ever (aside from bounties, ugh).

it is the easiest. and i dont think its easy from a patch. its just easy. 

• Like 1

I was playing on Crushing and I realized it's pretty easy. This may be due to Patch 1.03 but there were only a few spots, but I got over them quicker than my Hard playthrough. This may be the easiest Uncharted platinum ever (aside from bounties, ugh).

Aside from bounties?? bounties are so easy, with the patch they drop like crazy! didn't even have to farm the last bounty!

Much easier than UC1, but i found it about on par with 2 and 3 - the final boss fight quick time is a BITCH on crushing though - like 35 moves long with NO errors - the vita screen s good, but not that good - super frustrating!

REALLY REALLY frustrating, and the most avoidable boss fight ever aswell, Drake could have just shot him from the back instead of jumping on him like a retard and getting is ass beaten, probably did it about 50 times, seems that the movement doesn't register sometimes :angry:

Other than that it was a really enjoyable game :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

From I read on the PST guide, a patch made Crushing difficulty much much easier. If you want to put your self in hell and play the game on Crushing unpatched, be my guest. 

I died a couple times on my Crushing run, but the QTE sequences were turned to a pain in the arse. Not too bad apart from the QTEs

• 9 months later...

Man, I must suck at this game then.  I'm getting my ass handed to me on Hard difficulty, aiming sucks with those little Vita nubs and I have a lot of trouble trying to pop headshots to kill them quickly before they overwhelm me.  Any tips?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 2:14 PM, mattPilky69 said:

Man, I must suck at this game then.  I'm getting my ass handed to me on Hard difficulty, aiming sucks with those little Vita nubs and I have a lot of trouble trying to pop headshots to kill them quickly before they overwhelm me.  Any tips?

It's been a long time since I played it but IIRC, I used gyroscope aiming. 

On 4/21/2024 at 4:18 PM, skateak said:

It's been a long time since I played it but IIRC, I used gyroscope aiming. 

I've been doing better after turning off the gyroscope aiming.  I think I was fighting against it while trying to line up shots and it was throwing me off.  I'm almost to the end of the game and I haven't had as much trouble as I was having in the beginning.  I also stopped trying to go for specific weapon kills, and going for the weapons I do better with.  I'll just worry about those during the clean-up