How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

Optinooby

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 10:37 PM, PViddy said:

So what is the workaround for the commands that don't work?

all console commands works today. if you're having problems it means you have a spelling mistake. you can also try using remote play and copy those commands from your phone.

5 hours ago, Nav_Nav69 said:

all console commands works today. if you're having problems it means you have a spelling mistake. you can also try using remote play and copy those commands from your phone.

Don't know how you got it to work, but obtaining all dossiers is bugged. It never pops for me. The "giveallexplorernotes" command does not work. Anyone started this will be stuck with a buggy/glitchy trophy. F this game.

35 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

have u deleted ur whole save and tried from scratch?

Nope, I followed your guide and put in the notes one by one and it didnt pop. Then as a last resort I used giveallexplorernotes command and it didnt do anything. After this incident I tried to see the ending epilogue which gave me something but it still didnt pop. Also i did all those ascension trophies last as I was still in the Center map following the guide chronologically, but this was after I propably messed up with the giveallexplorernotes. Oh and my game crashed a couple times when putting in the notes one by one but it seemed to just continue from where I was left on, I checked the notes manually and I have every single one. Anyway I have already deleted that file and will propably start from scratch at some point without this time messing on with the giveallexplorernotes command. 

Edited by Hecu93

1 hour ago, Hecu93 said:

Nope, I followed your guide and put in the notes one by one and it didnt pop. Then as a last resort I used giveallexplorernotes command and it didnt do anything. After this incident I tried to see the ending epilogue which gave me something but it still didnt pop. Also i did all those ascension trophies last as I was still in the Center map following the guide chronologically, but this was after I propably messed up with the giveallexplorernotes. Oh and my game crashed a couple times when putting in the notes one by one but it seemed to just continue from where I was left on, I checked the notes manually and I have every single one. Anyway I have already deleted that file and will propably start from scratch at some point without this time messing on with the giveallexplorernotes command. 

If the trophy glitches which it can quite easily (the game crashing and a file or trophy not registering properly), then the trophy is forever glitched on that save as the trigger has been activated already, and it of course failed to work.

So to attempt again, you have to delete your whole save so that the trigger resets and can be activated again

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I started this up on a dummy account with version 2.94 installed but can't get the console command to come up.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was pressing Square + Circle. There is still a bad input delay but I'm wondering if that's due to the game being stored on an external hard drive.

Edited by POEman553

has anybody successfully tried to go for Perfect Explorer on 2.94 version? I followed this guide, starting over a couple of times due to crashes (of course all game data was deleted after every crash) and it still doesn't pop for me... I have every other explorer trophy but not perfect one, even repeated the playercommand AbAscend3 to get that 'hidden' note as I read somewhere, I'm out of ideas what more I can do :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Markucin94 said:

has anybody successfully tried to go for Perfect Explorer on 2.94 version? I followed this guide, starting over a couple of times due to crashes (of course all game data was deleted after every crash) and it still doesn't pop for me... I have every other explorer trophy but not perfect one, even repeated the playercommand AbAscend3 to get that 'hidden' note as I read somewhere, I'm out of ideas what more I can do :(

I cant help much mate, but from recent comments on the video, it seems to still work.

You could try the 'Giveallnotes' command or whatever it is and hope you get lucky, it seems to have worked for a few recently.

I think you only meed to delete the save and start over if you try the 'Giveall' command and then it crashes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2023 at 9:37 PM, PViddy said:

So what is the workaround for the commands that don't work?

Hi, try taking a look at the trueachievements guides, I've been using them for the ones on this forum thread that no longer work (no disrespect to the OP, it's a fantastic guide, just some things don't work on the latest patch): https://www.trueachievements.com/game/ARK-Survival-Evolved/achievements.

I confirm the killaoe dinos 9999 doesn't work for the three Survivor trophies. Here is what I did instead: 

You defeated the Guardians of The Center!

Pause Menu > Enable Creative Mode [I don't see any option for that but it doesn't matter, you don't need it]

Admin Command > Summon bossteleport_twobosses_spidergorilla_c

Once you teleport to the boss arena, fly down to the 2 bosses, then kill them.

Admin Command > cheat KillAOE wild 100000

I did the above and popped Survivor of The Center but not the other two trophies.

I got that kill command by searching for "killaoe dinos 9999 not working", which led me to this subreddit: 

I used this for Veteran Survivor:

"summon spiderL_character_bp_c" without quotes and then unpause. There should be a large spider infront of you. Get under it and look up at it then pause the game. In the command box type in "kill" without quotes and unpause. The spider dies and you get an achievement."

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/ARK-Survival-Evolved/achievements

For the the Expert Survivor trophy I used this:

"Start a single player game. Press the menu button to pause the game. In the command line type "god" without quotes and press the admin button. Then type "summon gorilla_character_bp_c" and press the button. Unpause and look at the giant gorilla. Press the pause button again and type "kill" into the command box. Press the admin button and you get your achievement when you unpause."

[Note, typing in "god" again seems to disable Godmode again]

For Highest Peak, just use this, it's super fast and works perfectly:

"cheat setplayerpos -97500 -51700 46000

This will spawn you close to the correct point. Walk around a bit, or go down a slope a little. I think the game wants you to go down a little to go back up to the point."

https://www.trueachievements.com/a227569/highest-peak-achievement

On 18/02/2023 at 3:32 AM, GastNDorf said:

Also a way better method to get the max level trophy in the latest version, can be done at any time during the game (though you have to go back to the main menu):

I'm having issues with Maximum Survivor right now so will try this, thank you.

Edit: Worked first time, thank you.

Edited by baboon_overlord
  • Like 1

On 05/05/2023 at 2:28 PM, Hecu93 said:

Perfect explorer not popping. I've tried everything suggested in the comments but it just wont pop. 

On 28/05/2023 at 10:07 PM, Markucin94 said:

I'm in the same boat as you two as of tonight. I see neither of you have managed to resolve the issue yet.

In addition to Perfect Explorer, I also can't get Veteran Paleontologist to unlock either. As far as I can see, I have everything.

The good news is that other people are getting the trophies on here, so it isn't glitched for everyone: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5646-ark-survival-evolved/32-perfect-explorer

On 18/02/2023 at 3:32 AM, GastNDorf said:

You need to enter Playercommand AbAscend3 once more after you went through all the explorer notes codes to unlock the ending cutscene for the island in your dossier, which also counts as an explorer note, or you won't get the Perfect Explorer trophy! I don't know if there's a specific code to unlock the cutscene directly but that worked for me.

I just tried that - thank you for the suggestion - but unfortunately it didn't work.

On 29/05/2023 at 1:02 AM, Optinooby said:

I cant help much mate, but from recent comments on the video, it seems to still work.

Thank you very much for the excellent guide. I grabbed a couple of screenshots and think I can see why my trophies aren't unlocking - the game "thinks" I haven't gotten everything when I have. It seems to be some kind of glitch. If you don't mind, could you let me know if you have seen something like this before?

gulU1NS.jpg

When I go into the menu, everything is unlocked but there is this padlock over one item, as you can see above. The problem is, I checked the database of every creature that someone had made on Steam and there is no extra creature for the trophies/achievements between the Rex and the Sabertooth. In your Google Docs, I see you have the code for a Rock Elemental (explorer note 95, not required for the trophy) but that didn't remove the locked padlock icon. The only other candidate would be Rockwell, but that's a DLC boss as far as I can see.

jLZeUEN.jpg

When I click the unlocked icon, everything shows as it should.

I'll start an entirely new game and report back, hopefully with a solution.

Thank you again.

13 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

I'm in the same boat as you two as of tonight. I see neither of you have managed to resolve the issue yet.

In addition to Perfect Explorer, I also can't get Veteran Paleontologist to unlock either. As far as I can see, I have everything.

The good news is that other people are getting the trophies on here, so it isn't glitched for everyone: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5646-ark-survival-evolved/32-perfect-explorer

I just tried that - thank you for the suggestion - but unfortunately it didn't work.

Thank you very much for the excellent guide. I grabbed a couple of screenshots and think I can see why my trophies aren't unlocking - the game "thinks" I haven't gotten everything when I have. It seems to be some kind of glitch. If you don't mind, could you let me know if you have seen something like this before?

gulU1NS.jpg

When I go into the menu, everything is unlocked but there is this padlock over one item, as you can see above. The problem is, I checked the database of every creature that someone had made on Steam and there is no extra creature for the trophies/achievements between the Rex and the Sabertooth. In your Google Docs, I see you have the code for a Rock Elemental (explorer note 95, not required for the trophy) but that didn't remove the locked padlock icon. The only other candidate would be Rockwell, but that's a DLC boss as far as I can see.

jLZeUEN.jpg

When I click the unlocked icon, everything shows as it should.

I'll start an entirely new game and report back, hopefully with a solution.

Thank you again.

The only Notes required or at least at the time I did all my testing, was all Notes from the Island tab.

In those images, looks like you have the Island tab open and that is where the locked note is. So assuming mostly still the same, yes you need that locked note!

Ive read apparently you now get a required Note now from killing a boss and watching the credits/finishing the game. The forget exactly, but pretty sure I pinned the comment with the info on the video.

Outside of that, it's hard to say as of they added extra notes, the list order may have all been moved around, and im not prepared to go back and test it all again.

For example, they may have thrown a new DLC note into the list as Note 21. So now the old Note 21 becomes Note 22 etc etc. Maybe not, but I dont know for sure.

You could also back up your sabe and try your luck with the Giveall command!

In the video, you may be able to see exactly what should be in that locked Note spot if you see me go over the Note menu

Not sure if any off that will help mate, but hopefully a little at least ;)

@baboon_overlord

It might be 1231, you could try that

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Not sure if any off that will help mate, but hopefully a little at least ;)

Thanks so much for the reply! Your YouTube commenters are awesome, reading the latest comments on your video above your guide got me what I needed or gave me some clues.

Note: I reloaded my backed-up save (the same files as I took the screenshots from) and didn't start a new game.

OK, so for the Veteran Paleontologist trophy, Lori wood on your YT video said "1231 is the missing dossier". I gave myself that note and the trophy popped. The dino in question is the Rhynioghnatha. So that's the missing one from my screenshot after Rex.

For Perfect Explorer, I did the following:

- Typed in "god"

- Typed "Cheat Summon Ascensionteleporter_hard_c" (Summons Alpha Overseer Portal)

- Saw I was dying for no apparent reason, typed "InfiniteStats" to stop that from happening

- Ran through the passageways to get to the Overseer

- Repeatedly typed "cheat killaoe wild 100000" to kill the Overseer's spawns and damage the Overseer until it was "dead"

- Watched cutscene

- Respawned on Island

- Still no trophy

- Wasn't sure what to do so gave myself notes 853-857 again (I backed up my save to the cloud to experiment/revert and noticed last night these still gave the pop-up annotations and voice overs, even though I had definitely typed them in previously).

- Perfect Explorer popped! [It actually popped on 856.]

@Hecu93 @Markucin94

I think this should fix your problems as well.

• Like 3

OK one last post. I also had issues with Master Zoologist.

I unlocked everything methodically but the trophy didn't pop.

I checked trueachievements and someone suggested adding the Rock Drake "rockdrake". Nope.

Then I thought I would add the new Rhynioghnatha "ryhnio" creature. Still nothing.

Went through a list of creatures that were in my database but not tamed. Did Titanoboa "boafrill". Nada.

Did Titanosaur "titanosaur" (wasn't showing as tamed although it blatantly was, I definitely spawned and tamed it). Got the trophy.

No idea if you have to do these extras or not or just find one on the list that didn't register (creatures you have tamed have a tick on them in the dossier, not all creatures are tamable though, e.g. the ammonite).

I also had a problem that once I had too many creatures tamed, I couldn't summon and tame any more. When this happens, use "cheat killaoe tame 100000" to kill all your followers. You are 100% safe to exit the game to the main menu and then XMB out and relaunch. This clears everything and you can start adding more creatures again.

Hope this helps.

@Optinooby Got the Plat - thanks for the great guide and for your extra help mate! Have a good weekend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, baboon_overlord said:

OK one last post. I also had issues with Master Zoologist.

I unlocked everything methodically but the trophy didn't pop.

I checked trueachievements and someone suggested adding the Rock Drake "rockdrake". Nope.

Then I thought I would add the new Rhynioghnatha "ryhnio" creature. Still nothing.

Went through a list of creatures that were in my database but not tamed. Did Titanoboa "boafrill". Nada.

Did Titanosaur "titanosaur" (wasn't showing as tamed although it blatantly was, I definitely spawned and tamed it). Got the trophy.

No idea if you have to do these extras or not or just find one on the list that didn't register (creatures you have tamed have a tick on them in the dossier, not all creatures are tamable though, e.g. the ammonite).

I also had a problem that once I had too many creatures tamed, I couldn't summon and tame any more. When this happens, use "cheat killaoe tame 100000" to kill all your followers. You are 100% safe to exit the game to the main menu and then XMB out and relaunch. This clears everything and you can start adding more creatures again.

Hope this helps.

@Optinooby Got the Plat - thanks for the great guide and for your extra help mate! Have a good weekend.

You too mate and thank you for the posts ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Big thanks to @Optinooby and @baboon_overlord, you guys helped make the 100% a breeze, even the trophies people seem to be struggling with.

I had no real issues other than figuring out which methods were out of date or less efficient compared to newer methods between the various sources, and this thread helped with most of that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Big thanks to @Optinooby and @baboon_overlord, you guys helped make the 100% a breeze, even the trophies people seem to be struggling with.

I had no real issues other than figuring out which methods were out of date or less efficient compared to newer methods between the various sources, and this thread helped with most of that.

Thank you so much mate, I'm chuffed to bits that this helped.  ?

Have a good weekend.

• Like 2