[VIDEO] 1 500 000 credits per hour

OverHypedG

Been grinding this race today and experimenting. Some notes to share:

1. The video posted shows the Sport quattro S1 being picked;
    Spoiler

a vehicle we receive as a reward in Menu No. 37,

but the race is actually being completed with a Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car which can be obtained from Brand Central for 450k. I tested this race with both and it's significantly easier with the Toyota.

• The Toyota is currently the highest base performance Gr.B vehicle that's easily obtainable. I personally tuned mine with the Racing transmission and Medium RPM Turbo. I add a small ballast to the front of the vehicle when warming up but remove it during long sessions.

2. As of 1.06 it seems like there's a discrepancy where the Player suffers from more severe launches off of the dirt jumps compared to the AI

• This isn't as large a problem with some fine tuning of race lines and being conservative with speed, all notes are based off of my races; and racing style, in the Toyota 86 Gr.B on a G923 Wheel

• First 2 jumps just after T2, don't sweat these too much, you're already basically going in a straight line at a relatively responsible speed since T2 requires a speed of ~75-95mph

• Solo jump after T5, you'll need to brake before this jump if you're going fast enough around T5. The AI will pass you which isn't a* problem, there are two opportunity spots for better speed and racing line. There's a little patch of dirt/mud next to two bushes just before the jump on the right side of the track, that's my main reference point. The AI carries a ton of speed through T5 (60mph+)

• Double jumps after T6, stay as far left as possible, the jumps curve off into the grass and are far more tame than in the center of the track. Just before you hit the second jump try to aim right and prepare yourself for T7.

• Mid-T7 jump, this is the first of the two opportunity spots. The AI tends to go ~95mph through here whereas a proper racing line guarantees an entry of 120mph with a light drift exiting the corner at 100mph. Aim to be ~100mph before the Mid-T7 jump, this can be achieved with some light braking or light acceleration depending on your entry from the previous double jumps.

• From here, you can carry a lot of speed and line up T8 and T9 for a straight shot to T10.

• T10, T11, T12 are the second of the two opportunity spots. The AI uses an unusual racing line in T10 and T11 opting for an almost outside-like line rather than lining T11 and T12 up for a near-straight shot. In the Toyota you can brake relatively late for T10 and still obtain the faster line. Dive in between the AI and the apex of T11 then rush to T12 before the AI, beating them basically every time when close enough and the AI will almost always slow-down when you get in front of them. Take the exit out of T12 rather conservatively until straightened out, applying too much power will devolve into oversteer losing a ton of speed. This section is where the most time is gained against and AI, and the lead can be taken with relative ease.

• T13, and T14 jumps are the scary ones. Hitting these wrong can lead to barrel rolls, flat spins, hitting the pit lane walls, or even game-forced resets - even with the option disabled. The key to these two jumps is to be conservative on the speed entering and leaving T13 at ~100mph in 4th gear. Coming out of T13 nearly straight into the jumps is crucial. Small movements before hitting the second jump can help aim the vehicle down the final straight towards the finish line. Staying in 4th helps recover any lost speed once firmly on the ground.

3. When starting the race the AI seems to be quite a bit slower before T1. Pass them on the inside of T1/outside of T2 (AI's right side) or at least get close to them before T3.

4. Once ahead of the AI, defending against their racing line can be an effective strategy. Don't be afraid to cut in front of them before they try to pass on the inside of T4 or T5. Let them pass on T6 if you can't carry enough speed or don't hit the jump right, catch up to them during the two opportunity spots. The AI seems to have incredible braking strength and rarely runs into you when defending while exiting T3, T4, T6, T12.

5. With enough practice passing the AI on the inside of T7 at high speed becomes possible while still retaining a clean race. This might not be possible on a controller but go for it when feeling courageous.

6. The clean race bonus is more important than finishing first. You get 90% of the first-race credits if you finish a clean race in 2nd instead of a non-clean race in first. Keep this in mind while learning the racing lines and jumps. Sure it's less credits/hr but you'll be able to transition the practice into clean first place finishes.

7. Keep leaving and re-selecting the race until the AI is seated in the RCZ Gr.B Rally Car as it seems to have a larger hitbox due to the large front and rear wings, thus increasing it's chance of clipping barriers and spinning after the T13 and T14 jumps. This is the only vehicle I've seen spin after 1.06.*

This race seems daunting/horrible at first but can be a semi-engaging way to snag credits instead of semi-AFK'ing at Daytona and Special Stage Route X. My rough estimates for Daytona/SSRX; Sunday and Clubman Cup respectively, are 500k credits/hr clean-races compared to Windmills 1.4M credits/hr.

* edits

Edited by MoonWolf_125
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

Are there any other somewhat lucrative races that are on tarmac? I'll use this method if I have to, I just don't enjoy the dirt races anywhere near as much.

Maybe the GT Cup Gr.4 at the High Speed Ring (HSR)? You start middle of the pack, the completion times seem to be fairly quick, and a first-place clean finish would be 97.5k/race - the same as Windmills. The issue with a lot of the tarmac races is that they're high lap count, usually starting at the back of the pack, and points limited thus increasing completion time, non-clean finishes, and thus reducing credits/hr. Worth a shot though, if HSR works please let us know!

Edited by MoonWolf_125
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, MoonWolf_125 said:

Maybe the GT Cup Gr.4 at the High Speed Ring (HSR)? You start middle of the pack, the completion times seem to be fairly quick, and a first-place clean finish would be 97.5k/race - the same as Windmills. The issue with a lot of the tarmac races is that they're high lap count, usually starting at the back of the pack, and points limited thus increasing completion time, non-clean finishes, and thus reducing credits/hr. Worth a shot though, if HSR works please let us know!

This race is about 7 minutes (6:40 usually for me), almost twice as much time as Sardegna WindMills, and twice as much as Fisherman's Ranch. But HSR is the easiest and the quickest on tarmac.

16 hours ago, MoonWolf_125 said:

Been grinding this race today and experimenting. Some notes to share:

1. As of 1.06 it seems like there's a discrepancy where the Player suffers from more severe launches off of the dirt jumps compared to the AI

I'm using the Focus, and since the update my jumps are more consistent and way way more predictable.

Edited by Jo-La-Mouche
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MoonWolf_125 said:

Thanks. I tried it in the GR Supra Race Car '19, stuck a Performance Limiter on it and bought it down to 628PP/358BHP and completed the event in 6:38. Definitely not quicker, but I guess that's the best alternative right now? It did start me in the middle of the pack, but getting the clean race bonus wasn't too much trouble.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EIdain said:

Thanks. I tried it in the GR Supra Race Car '19, stuck a Performance Limiter on it and bought it down to 628PP/358BHP and completed the event in 6:38. Definitely not quicker, but I guess that's the best alternative right now? It did start me in the middle of the pack, but getting the clean race bonus wasn't too much trouble.

Yeah, this was the best tarmac alternative I could find to Windmills. You're more than welcome to try the others but it seems like HSR Gr.4 is the best. Glad to hear the bonus wasn't too much trouble, thanks for the update!

Not as profitable as actually putting effort into racing, but the SRT Tomahawk road car on Special Stage Route X with an elastic band to hold down the accelerator will net 540k credits per hour, just need to set the race going every 5 minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richtayls said:

Not as profitable as actually putting effort into racing, but the SRT Tomahawk road car on Special Stage Route X with an elastic band to hold down the accelerator will net 540k credits per hour, just need to set the race going every 5 minutes.

Good to know. That's about the same time that a tuned GT '06 will do it in too - what I've been using - which is obtained as a reward from:

Spoiler

Menu No. 26

I'm also sure fairly confident that a tuned Corvette C7 '14 can also do it in a similar time which is obtained as a reward from:

Spoiler

Menu No. 27

So it's probably best to just save the credits using those cars first before investing.

• Like 1

On 14/03/2022 at 3:39 AM, MoonWolf_125 said:

That's about the same time that a tuned GT '06 will do it in too

Yes that’s a good suggestion, I’m getting a 5:14 with the GT 06 which is plenty quick enough to win the race, the Tomahawk road car completes it in 4:40.

Other than the difference in speed (269mph vs 253) a lot of the difference between the two is that the Tomahawk is better at bouncing away from walls, the GT 06 is slowed more by the corners but also annoyingly drags along the entire length of wall on the second straight, steering away from that wall shaves 8 seconds off the time for a 5:06.

Of course if you are semi paying attention you can steer for a few seconds on the two corners, steering away from the pit entry alone trims 12 seconds off the completion time, sit your DualSense on a solid surface and the vibration will soon tell you when it’s time to steer.  Also, in case it makes a big difference, my idea of tuning is buying all the parts that improve the PP, someone tweaking all the customisable settings may get better results.

I haven’t got a tuned up Corvette C7 but a quick test showed it too hugged the wall on the straight so I decided not to bother tuning it up for a proper run.

Adding on the 25 seconds it takes to start the next race the Tomahawk makes 531k per hour, the GT 06 478k, so it would take 20 hours of running to justify going for the faster car.  Those 20 hours still aren’t quite enough to buy the 12 million credit XJ13 from the Legend Cars…

Edit: on further testing, whether the GT 06 completes the lap while AFK varies by controller, on my four controllers two always complete the lap, two crash into the pit wall, see my next post 4 posts down for more info.  The Tomahawk road car always completes the lap while AFK.

Edited by richtayls
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, richtayls said:

someone tweaking all the customisable settings may get better results.

That would be yours truly. I've consistently obtained 4:45-4:50s using a tuned GT '06. However, it sounds like I might be paying a bit more attention as I don't let the GT hit any walls thus resulting in those consistent times.

I too haven't tuned the Corvette as I'm more of a GT fanboy - to each their own - but it is one of the AI-seated cars in that race so I'd imagine that it's fairly similar once tuned up.

Once you get into it and comfortable with it, starting the race again only takes a few seconds. I'm not acutely aware of your specific setup but 25 seconds sounds like a long time. I'd say overall, I'm finishing a race in my GT '06 every five minutes - restarting and all. And while you're right, those 20 hours aren't quite enough to buy the XJ13, it gets you 88.5% and 79.67% of the way there respective to your numbers. Which is no small feat for a fairly-AFK method. Once you do get to a certain point though, the 20 hours just melts away. Specifically, when we start talking about multiple tens of millions. I'd imagine that the XJ13 is just the beginning of what could be an extremely long credit haul during trophy completion, let alone game completion. At SSRX alone we could be looking at 60+ hours to obtain the Three Legendary Cars Trophy; Mk IV (4.6mil) + XJ13 (12mil) + a third (12mil), but ofc that trophy is still up for speculation - as it is in it's own forum thread ?

I personally put in the time this weekend and grinded Windmills. It's great for hour-long bursts but I found that I burned out after a couple of straight hours. So having SSRX interspersed every hour or so is a great way to continue accumulating credits while taking breaks.

2 hours ago, CrazyAce842 said:

Looks like we might be getting events in the future that pay out better, a hyper car race at Daytona 2 laps for 70k

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt7-new-events-jimmy-fallon-20220312/

I'd love to see these happen but I personally don't speak much on speculations. The only thing I'll say here is that the Hyper car 5-laper would probably be the better choice as a Gr.1 limited race might not always result in a first place nor clean-race finish let alone requiring more focus/attention. Only time will tell though and of course we'll all be back here reporting on it if it is released.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MoonWolf_125 said:

25 seconds sounds like a long time

Yeah I was disappointed by that, I thought it was quicker but I used the stopwatch on my phone to time from crossing the finish line in one race to crossing that start line in the next one and got 24.65 seconds, it’s a shame you can’t press the buttons to progress screens before they come up.

My numbers, apart from changing lanes at the start to avoid hitting the car in front, were all AFK.  When playing properly I get a 4:31 in the GT 06 and a 4:15 in the Tomahawk road car  The reason the 16 second delta grows to 34 seconds when AFK is because the GT 06 scrapes along the barrier on the second straight, whereas the Tomahawk thinks it’s a pinball.

On the subject of changing lanes at that start, one major flaw I’ve just found in my testing is my controllers seem to have either different dead zones or slight stick drift!  On the controller I was initially testing I was really pleased that the Tomahawk didn’t even need steering off the start line as it just missed the first car in line, making it a dream for AFK.  When that controller needed charging I switched to another one that often clipped the first car, costing me the clean race bonus, so I thought I would test my other two controllers too, one of them ploughed straight into the back of the car in front, the other just clipped it.

Now a small steering adjustment at the start isn’t much of a problem but whether you can AFK the race from there is completely dependant on whether the car can make the pit lane entry (when AFK you will always cross the track into the pit lane at the end of the race).  On my initial controller both cars enter the pit lane and complete the race, sadly for the GT 06 this isn’t the case on two of them, with the car bouncing off the wall dividing the main straight, spinning a 180 and heading back around the track!

The Tomahawk’s pinball like skills pay off here as regardless of controller it always enters the pit lane and completes the race while AFK.

I don’t know if my controllers are faulty or if they are just built with a wide working range, but all four behave differently.

1 - Tomahawk misses first car in line, both cars pit ok.

2 - Tomahawk clips first car, pits ok, GT 06 crashes on pit entry.

3 - Tomahawk ploughs into back of first care, pits ok, GT 06 crashes on pit entry.

4 - Tomahawk clips first car, both cars pit ok.

in conclusion the Tomahawk road car will likely need a small steering adjustment at the start of each race but will otherwise complete the race while completely AFK in 4:40, for a return in the region of 530k credits per hour.  Whether you can AFK with the GT 06 depends on your controller’s characteristics.

Edited by richtayls
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, richtayls said:

Yeah I was disappointed by that, I thought it was quicker but I used the stopwatch on my phone to time from crossing the finish line in one race to crossing that start line in the next one and got 24.65 seconds, it’s a shame you can’t press the buttons to progress screens before they come up.

My numbers, apart from changing lanes at the start to avoid hitting the car in front, were all AFK.  When playing properly I get a 4:31 in the GT 06 and a 4:15 in the Tomahawk road car  The reason the 16 second delta grows to 34 seconds when AFK is because the GT 06 scrapes along the barrier on the second straight, whereas the Tomahawk thinks it’s a pinball.

On the subject of changing lanes at that start, one major flaw I’ve just found in my testing is my controllers seem to have either different dead zones or slight stick drift!  On the controller I was initially testing I was really pleased that the Tomahawk didn’t even need steering off the start line as it just missed the first car in line, making it a dream for AFK.  When that controller needed charging I switched to another one that often clipped the first car, costing me the clean race bonus, so I thought I would test my other two controllers too, one of them ploughed straight into the back of the car in front, the other just clipped it.

Now a small steering adjustment at the start isn’t much of a problem but whether you can AFK the race from there is completely dependant on whether the car can make the pit lane entry (when AFK you will always cross the track into the pit lane at the end of the race).  On my initial controller both cars enter the pit lane and complete the race, sadly for the GT 06 this isn’t the case on two of them, with the car bouncing off the wall dividing the main straight, spinning a 180 and heading back around the track!

The Tomahawk’s pinball like skills pay off here as regardless of controller it always enters the pit lane and completes the race while AFK.

I don’t know if my controllers are faulty or if they are just built with a wide working range, but all four behave differently.

1 - Tomahawk misses first car in line, both cars pit ok.

2 - Tomahawk clips first car, pits ok, GT 06 crashes on pit entry.

3 - Tomahawk ploughs into back of first care, pits ok, GT 06 crashes on pit entry.

4 - Tomahawk clips first car, both cars pit ok.

in conclusion the Tomahawk road car will likely need a small steering adjustment at the start of each race but will otherwise complete the race while completely AFK in 4:40, for a return in the region of 530k credits per hour.

Can you stop making science about a VIDEOGAME? I mean, jesus. Let's just race and earn money.

Pretty easy to AFK special stage X on Remote Play.  Just a few clicks on the keyboard to restart.  Could pair seamlessly with your work day ?

Edit: Should note I have a rubber banded controller hooked up, and just use the keyboard for the menus.  No clue how to gas with the keyboard.

Edited by pro_cow_tipper
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, richtayls said:

in conclusion the Tomahawk road car will likely need a small steering adjustment at the start of each race but will otherwise complete the race while completely AFK in 4:40, for a return in the region of 530k credits per hour.  Whether you can AFK with the GT 06 depends on your controller’s characteristics.

Damn, I love this. Thank you! Seems like I'll have to spend some time snagging a Road Tomahawk and just letting it go round and round.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MoonWolf_125 said:

Damn, I love this. Thank you! Seems like I'll have to spend some time snagging a Road Tomahawk and just letting it go round and round.

Quick update, customising settings I’ve got the Tomahawk road car down to 3:44 when racing, 4:01 when AFK with elastic band on accelerator and overtake.  I’ve increased transmission top speed to 510, lowered ride height to 70 70 and most importantly changed the toe in to 0.00 0.30, which prevents the car even attempting to enter the pit lane.  This puts me over 600k credits per hour while largely AFK.

• Like 3

On 3/15/2022 at 5:56 PM, richtayls said:

Quick update, customising settings I’ve got the Tomahawk road car down to 3:44 when racing, 4:01 when AFK with elastic band on accelerator and overtake.  I’ve increased transmission top speed to 510, lowered ride height to 70 70 and most importantly changed the toe in to 0.00 0.30, which prevents the car even attempting to enter the pit lane.  This puts me over 600k credits per hour while largely AFK.

Thank you for this input, helped shaved off 30-40 seconds from afk runs. I also created an AHK script to farm this course meaning it's now 100% afk, no need to set it up every 4 minutes. Useful for those who want to farm while working or for those who enjoy sleep . I know there is occasional controversy around this method, but generally I believe it's acceptable when afk'ing is done with controllers already. Besides, even with this method it would take 111 hours to farm 60m credits so it's still better to just play the game (compared to windmill / fisher which would take about 40 hours).

DetectHiddenWindows, On
#Persistent
#NoEnv

/*
==================== Script Notes =======================
=                                                                                                                              =
= Script for farming credits in GT7                                                                           =
=     Using the course Special Stage Route X                                                         =
=     Set control scheme to directional button steering                                           =
=     Set X to accelerate                                                                                           =
=                                                                                                                              =
=     Have game ready with "Start" button before the race                                    =
=     Press start on the script                                                                                   =
=                                                                                                                           =
====================================================
*/
; --------- Controls
accel := "Enter"
turnLeft := "Left"
turnRight := "Right"

; --------- Constants 
; Time at turn in seconds and Stablizing control
FTEnt = 101
FTExi = 137
STEnt = 467
STExi = 243
BO = 200
FTS = 400
STS = 401

script = 1
; ---------- Gui Setup -------------
Gui, -MaximizeBox
Gui, -MinimizeBox
Gui, 2: -MaximizeBox
Gui, 2: -MinimizeBox
Gui, Color, c282a36, c6272a4
Gui, Add, Button, x15 y10 w70 default, Start
Gui, Add, Button, x15 y40 w70 default gVariableWindow, Variables
Gui, Font, ce8dfe3 s9 w550 Bold

;--------- Gui 2 Setup --------------
Gui, 2: Color, c535770, c6272a4
Gui, 2: Font, c11f s9 Bold
Gui, 2: Add, Text,, First Turn Enter
Gui, 2: Add, Edit,  w40 vA, %FTEnt%
Gui, 2: Add, Text,, First Turn Exit
Gui, 2: Add, Edit,  w40 vB, %FTExi%
Gui, 2: Add, Text,, Second Turn Enter
Gui, 2: Add, Edit,  w40 vC, %STEnt%
Gui, 2: Add, Text,, Second Turn Exit
Gui, 2: Add, Edit,  w40 vD, %STExi%
Gui, 2: Add, Text, x125 y0, Beginning Overtake
Gui, 2: Add, Edit,  w40 x120 y25 vE, %BO%
Gui, 2: Add, Text, x125 y50, First Turn Stabilize
Gui, 2: Add, Edit,  w40 x120 y70 vF, %FTS%
Gui, 2: Add, Text, x125 y95, Second Turn Stabilize
Gui, 2: Add, Edit,  w40 x120 y115 vG, %STS%

Gui, 2: Add, Button, x20  y192 gSaveVars, Save 
Gui, 2: Add, Button, x100 y192 gVarDef, Defaults 
Gui, Show,w220 h120,  GT7 Special Track X AFK
return

VariableWindow:
    Gui, 2: Show, w260 h225, Variables
    return

SaveVars:
    Gui, 2:Submit
    GuiControlGet, FTEnt, 2:, A
    GuiControlGet, FTExi, 2:, B
    GuiControlGet, STEnt, 2:, C
    GuiControlGet, STExi, 2:, D
    GuiControlGet, BO, 2:, D
    GuiControlGet, FTS, 2:, D
    GuiControlGet, STS, 2:, D
    return

VarDef:
    FTEnt = 108
    FTExi = 136
    STEnt = 408
    STExi = 245
    BO = 90
    FTS = 400
    STS = 401
    GuiControl, 2:, A, %FTEnt%
    GuiControl, 2:, B, %FTExi%
    GuiControl, 2:, C, %STEnt%
    GuiControl, 2:, D, %STExi%
    GuiControl, 2:, E, %BO%
    GuiControl, 2:, F, %FTS%
    GuiControl, 2:, G, %STS%
    return

ButtonStart:
    Gui, Submit, NoHide
    id := ""
    SetKeyDelay, 100
    Process, priority, , High
    gosub, GrabRemotePlay
    if  (id = "")
        return
    gosub, PauseLoop
    CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
    CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen
    sleep 1000
    gosub, AFKLoop
; ---------- Gui Setup End-------------

AFKLoop:
/*
Actual Loop for the script, will switch between functions/subroutines for racing/menuing
Some data below for knowing when racing ends/menuing
  --------- Window Watches

--- Next Button (race finished)
  Screen:    734, 855 (less often used)
  Window:    699, 823 (default)
  Client:    691, 792 (recommended)
  Color:    CACACA (Red=CA Green=CA Blue=CA)

--- Purple Banner (race finished)
  Screen:    761, 823 (less often used)
  Window:    726, 791 (default)
  Client:    718, 760 (recommended)
  Color:    481A63 (Red=48 Green=1A Blue=63)

(Race Finished: Enter 6x)
            Right 1x)
            Enter 1x)
*/

; Enter race
    loop{
        gosub, PressX
        Sleep, 5600 ; This is dependent on load time, probably different for ps4 version

gosub, Race
        gosub, Menu
    }
    return

PressX:
; Just for menuing, does not hold X down
    ControlSend,, {%accel% down}, ahk_id %id% 
    Sleep, 200
    ControlSend,, {%accel% up}, ahk_id %id% 
    return

PressRight:
; For turning 
    ControlSend,, {%turnRight% down}, ahk_id %id% 
    Sleep, 50
    ControlSend,, {%turnRight% up}, ahk_id %id% 
    return

Race:
; Hold Acceleration and manage turning
    timer := 0
    ControlSend,, {%accel% down}, ahk_id %id% 
    Sleep, 2200
    gosub, BeginOvertake

/* Potential tuning here    
    start_time := A_TickCount
    firstTurnAt := FTEnt*1000+start_time
    firstTurnDone := FTExi*1000+start_time
    secTurnAt := STEnt*1000+start_time
    secTurnDone := STExi*1000+start_time

Loop {
        timer += 1
        Sleep, 1000
        ToolTip, %timer%, 400, 400
    } Until A_TickCount - start_time > FTEnt*1000

;begin first turn
    Loop {
        timer += 1
        Sleep, 750
        gosub, PressRight
    } Until A_TickCount - start_time > FTExi*1000

;end first turn
    Loop {
        timer += 1
        Sleep, 1000
    } Until A_TickCount - start_time > STEnt*1000

;begin second turn
    Loop  {
        timer += 1
        Sleep, 750
        gosub, PressRight
    } Until A_TickCount - start_time > STExi*1000
*/    
    loop, %STExi% {
        timer += 1
        Sleep, 1000
    }

loop, 19 {
        timer += 1
        Sleep, 1000
    }

/* 
; This section detects the end of the race. Can be used to be faster/more accurate at the ending but good timing takes less computer resources
    loop {
        PixelSearch, x, y, 697, 821, 701, 825, 0xCACACA, 20, Fast RGB
            If (ErrorLevel != 0) { ; race finished
            Sleep, 1000    
            }
            else{
                ToolTip, Race Finished, 400, 400
                break
            }

}
*/    

return

BeginOvertake:
; Overtake the first car by going left of it towards the rail
; Stablize before hitting rail
    ToolTip, Adjusting Car, 400, 400
    ControlSend,, {%turnLeft% down}, ahk_id %id% 
    Sleep, %BO%
    ControlSend,, {%turnLeft% up}, ahk_id %id% 
    Sleep, 5500

return 

Menu:
    loop, 8{
        gosub, PressX
    ToolTip, %A_Index% X, 400, 400
        Sleep, 1200
    }
    Sleep, 2000
    ToolTip, Press right, 400, 400
    ControlSend,, {%turnRight% down}, ahk_id %id% 
    Sleep, %BO%
    Sleep, 500
    ToolTip, Press X, 400, 400
    gosub, PressX
    Sleep, 3000
    return

;; General Functions for AHK

GrabRemotePlay:
WinGet, remotePlay_id, List, ahk_exe RemotePlay.exe
if (remotePlay_id = 0)
{
    MsgBox, PS4 Remote Play not found
    return
}
Loop, %remotePlay_id%
{
  id := remotePlay_id%A_Index%
  WinGetTitle, title, % "ahk_id " id
  If InStr(title, "PS Remote Play")
    break
}    
WinGetClass, remotePlay_class, ahk_id %id%
WinMove, ahk_id %id%,, 0, 0, 1440, 900
ControlFocus,, ahk_class %remotePlay_class%
WinActivate, ahk_id %id%
return

PauseLoop:
    ControlSend,, {%turnLeft% up}, ahk_id %id% 
    return

GuiClose:
    gosub, PauseLoop
    ExitApp

^Esc::ExitApp

If you've not seen ahk before, it's a programming language for windows to run back keyboard inputs. You can use this with PS remote play to play your Playstation from your PC without being at either your computer or PS4/PS5. Currently been running for about 4 hours without major issues. If the community is interested I can write the full guide here but if yall believe it's better off out for potential abuse then that's ok too!

Edited by Septomor
  • Like 4

Thanks @Septomor for this script.

Can you just explain how to execute all the AFK Method. I think you :

- launch the PS Remote Play

- launch GT7

- got on Special Route X

- launch AHK

and that's all ?

One another question : do you use the Tomahawk Road car for that boost ?

And just one thing with the patch 1.07, P.D. change the reward for a lot of races (depending of the time / difficulty). There is a maintenance now so i can't check if you still winning 30000 cr on that race :

https://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gt7/news/00_1764433.html

Edited by Ashesheart

1 hour ago, Ashesheart said:

And just one thing with the patch 1.07, P.D. change the reward for a lot of races (depending of the time / difficulty). There is a maintenance now so i can't check if you still winning 30000 cr on that race

Server was for like 5 min online and i took a look quickly.

Special Route X was cut from 30k to 15k.

Fishmann was cut from 65k to 30k.