Trophy thoughts for this beautiful looking game?

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 hour ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

I see @turniplord already has the platinum, so they're a better judge of how difficult the platinum is than me and can maybe tell us how the game runs on PS4.

The game is beautiful. I played it on the PS5 and it ran perfectly. It's really addictive and such a fun game, I'd say the combat is on the same level as the latest Streets of Rage game.

It's almost roguelike - you play as much as you can then die or exit the level so you can sleep to level up and buy new weapons or upgrade your gear, then go back in again.

In terms of the accessibility options - none disable trophies, so you could make it super easy if you want - slowing down the enemies so they move in slow motion makes it a piece of cake tbh. I played it first with nothing enabled but I turned them all on the second time - why? The difficulty trophy. I didn't realise (as the trophies weren't live), so I had to play a second time on the hardest difficulty and the bosses were a little too tough for me, so I enabled a few of the options.

Highly recommend the game though. Other than the difficulty, I didn't have any missable trophies, I grabbed all the others on my first playthrough (cheating a little for the money ones via a 'glitch' I found).

you can also play the whole game with no clothes on :)

Young-Souls-20220301065118.png

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 2

I didn't know about this game until I heard Limited Run Games was doing a physical for it (though thankfully here in the UK, it's getting a standard retail physical in July). Already have my copy pre-ordered on Amazon, and I'm looking forward to eventually playing it, which probably won't be in July thanks to my backlog (though I say this about every game nowadays). It's a very artsy looking game that caught my interest based on its presentation alone. After looking at some reviews, it definitely seems like it's up my alley.

It seems like it'll be a pretty easy plat, based on what @turniplord describes (many thanks for the rundown btw). But this is one of those games where I'll likely focus on the game itself and its story before trophies.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I didn't know about this game until I heard Limited Run Games was doing a physical for it (though thankfully here in the UK, it's getting a standard retail physical in July). Already have my copy pre-ordered on Amazon, and I'm looking forward to eventually playing it, which probably won't be in July thanks to my backlog (though I say this about every game nowadays). It's a very artsy looking game that caught my interest based on its presentation alone. After looking at some reviews, it definitely seems like it's up my alley.

Crap, if I had known that, I wouldn't have ordered it through Limited Run....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 9:10 AM, turniplord said:

Highly recommend the game though. Other than the difficulty, I didn't have any missable trophies, I grabbed all the others on my first playthrough (cheating a little for the money ones via a 'glitch' I found).

What was the money glitch, if you don't mind sharing?

• 1 year later...