Trophy Thoughts?

FreshFromThaDeli

I'm not sure how difficult the game is yet but so far the bartending trophy was a bit difficult/tricky to get but I got it with enough practice and shaking the controller. Also I like how they included an easter egg "So fresh and so clean clean" Shoutouts to Outcast. That song been stuck in my head since I started playing.

2 hours ago, nooitzben said:

I'm not sure how difficult the game is yet but so far the bartending trophy was a bit difficult/tricky to get but I got it with enough practice and shaking the controller. Also I like how they included an easter egg "So fresh and so clean clean" Shoutouts to Outcast. That song been stuck in my head since I started playing.

Is there a level above Master? Cause I've gotten over 700 points in Master twice now, got the gold trophy in game and the bartender outfit, But no "Supreme Bartender Ann" trophy unlock.

2 minutes ago, ReverendSID said:

Is there a level above Master? Cause I've gotten over 700 points in Master twice now, got the gold trophy in game and the bartender outfit, But no "Supreme Bartender Ann" trophy unlock.

I was able to get the master bartending done and got the Supreme Bartender Ann trophy.

Is the Mysterious Package thing supposed to show up in my Side Missions? I might not have talked to the quest giver, but I went ahead to the ship, beat up the boss, and got the package. Came back and delivered the package (got my reward too) but it's not showing up in side missions completed...

edit: nvm, I just got the side mission trophy. My menu shows 21/22 side missions completed. Looks like maybe it'll only show up if you had talked to the dude prior to completing the ship, but it still counts as long as you give him the mysterious package.

Edited by h4mx0r
update

Got the platinum last night.

It's a very straight forward plat with only one missable (the mysterious package).

I think the "Do X thing Y number of times" type trophies are additive over the whole game, not just a single save- so you can reload saves to farm Transformation kills or whatever. Just get it in the final battle during the defense mission.

For a game with two collectible trophies, I had found most of them through general gameplay. Cyber Nekos aren't tracked (except count) but they're pretty easy to find. Posters are tracked in your database archives.

I’ve collected the 25 statues and posters, but the in game counter says I only have 22 each. Has anyone encountered this by any chance? It doesn’t allow me to re-acquire the statues or posters it might be a glitchy trophy

edit: one day after I turned on my console the save data for this game got corrupted and it didn’t register the statues. I had to delete every save since it’s tied to your initial save data. Also, there are 3 statues in the underground base that you can find multiple times that will add to the counter in your backpack, but not the total progress. I was at 28 statues with no trophy so if you have a lot and no trophy it could be because of those. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

3 hours ago, bobashinga said:

I have 25 Cyber Neko's in my backpack but it says ive only found 24? Anyone know how to fix that?

Also. I still need the Ann ULTRA trophy, but there are no enemies after beating the game?

Thanks guys!

statues: start up a new game and collect the one in Ann’s apartment again. If that doesn’t work, you might be missing the one on the 2nd floor of the big elevator room in research area b. If you see a red locked door on the map then that’s it. 

Ann-ultra: try the sewers or the boat. If not you might have to start a new game. A good place is the area with the giant hives with the bugs. Just mash attack (make sure to have the upgrades that make it last longer and do more damage).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022/3/19 at 10:30 PM, ReverendSID said:

How did u get the trophy? I have the same problem with u, got over 700 points three times but the trophy just dont unlock = (

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 2:22 AM, Satsukiye_ said:

How did u get the trophy? I have the same problem with u, got over 700 points three times but the trophy just dont unlock = (

Same thing is happening to me, any ideas how to unlock it after? :(

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2022 at 8:12 PM, HuntingFever said:

The Bartending mini-game has just been nerfed with latest patch and made a lot easier :)https://orbispatches.com/CUSA23853

What made it hard? And why is it easier now what changed?  JUst got the game will start soon like some info on this?

Edited by Titanomachy_75