LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII - AMAZON PRE-ORDER

Yup like Parker said, all DLC will soon be available to everyone in time, it happens all the time with every game that tries to use free temp. exclusive DLC to boost Pre-orders. I'm getting the CE from Square Enix store,

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.294467600#.UuGjuxDTnIV

which will have included the Cloud Strife’s SOLDIER 1st Class Uniform and Buster Sword as a pre-order bonus, and the Collecter's edition includes the  Aerith Gainsborough’s “Midgar’s Flower Girl” outfit.

I honestly want that Silver embossed pocket watch, it looks amazing.

• Like 2

Yup like Parker said, all DLC will soon be available to everyone in time, it happens all the time with every game that tries to use free temp. exclusive DLC to boost Pre-orders. I'm getting the CE from Square Enix store,

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.294467600#.UuGjuxDTnIV

which will have included the Cloud Strife’s SOLDIER 1st Class Uniform and Buster Sword as a pre-order bonus, and the Collecter's edition includes the  Aerith Gainsborough’s “Midgar’s Flower Girl” outfit.

I honestly want that Silver embossed pocket watch, it looks amazing.

That's good to hear. I'm going to get it in March for my Birthday anyway. So, I'll just play the demo, and get that free costume they're offering. Thanks for the clarification! :)

Soo...

Target has a special steelbook that has Lightning in the SOLDIER outfit on the cover

Bestbuy's @gamer magazine states that it'll come with a Steelbook too; but isn't on their website

Gamestop has Dark Samurai and Flower of Battle, and a special edition PS3 controller sold seperately

Amazon preorders get Yuna's outfit and pose

Square Enix's online store has the only Collector's Edition for the game that has an artbook, pocketwatch and Aerith DLC.

...how many copies is everybody gonna buy?

Edited by Tenmyouji