Post Your Desktop

Dreakon139

This is an updated version of my last post, I was wondering why my taskbar was just solid black & missing the glass bars, turns out I just had to hide my labels. I have multiple wallpapers that cycle ever hour & I made a Final Fantasy VII themed sound pack that I use.

jzW3zz8.png

& this is what my windows look like if your curious.

lCXnmvP.png

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot%20%2834%29.png Here's mine (this is my first time posting an image so I don't know if I did it right) Edit: ok, it's a link, I don't know how to do it properly.  :|

It's Windows 8 with startisback, the thing that gives it the Windows 7 desktop and Start menu/button. The Silver sprite in the bottom left is my Start button.

On another note, I'm seeing a lot of anime/manga themed wallpapers here!  :blink:

Edited by kamifox1

I'll probably get bashed around here for posting my desktop from the Macbook which I use as main computer. Since I have my lovely playstations I don't really need Windows anymore to get muh games. The only instance where I mess with Windows is when I need to access some server and thats rare since I'm a Unix and Linux consultant.