Problem with regional trophy stacking

TheMentor27

Never had any issues. Just went airplane mode when all games were downloaded, platted them and them synced following the tutorial.

EDIT: don't try to sync every trophy onve earned, If done wrong you'll have some trophies synced on your alt. The only way to do it again, I think, is formating and starting again, making sure you do everything offline.

Edited by breakXedge

17 minutes ago, TheMentor27 said:

What do you mean everyone is doing this for years ?

I take it you haven't see all the flag disputes from people who had a problem and got removed from the leaderboards. Searching for "Vita trick gone wrong" will probably give sufficient number of results to explain.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Information incorrect.

And some of them are off from boards due to their greed.

Follow wise words of @Helyx

Top trophy hunters are stacking vita games for years and are still on board. I don't think it's illegal. I understand the danger of earn trophies in wrong order due to disconnection but if you are careful it ll be fine. Was just curious if anyone had any issues

5 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Never had any issues. Just went airplane mode when all games were downloaded, platted them and them synced following the tutorial.

EDIT: don't try to sync every trophy onve earned, If done wrong you'll have some trophies synced on your alt. The only way to do it again, I think, is formating and starting again, making sure you do everything offline.

I didn't know tou could earn regional trophies offline!! 

Well after today i think i understand what you are saying. The solution i found was do trick, download and start game and earn the trophies. Then redid trick and sync amd everything went fine!! 

So i think this whole "must stay online" is not accurate. Well i learned that now at the end. Almost done with regional trophy stacking 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I take it you haven't see all the flag disputes from people who had a problem and got removed from the leaderboards. Searching for "Vita trick gone wrong" will probably give sufficient number of results to explain.

With all due respect to all moderators i think you know that the majority of trophy hunters are stacking regional trophies!! I ve been doing it myself since 2018 and never had any issues. I think the whole point is that the timestamps are logical. 

Most of us don't use hacks or anything. We just play the games legit and use the trick to add it to our lists. If its illegal then more than 50% of trophy hunters must be removed from psnp. 

I really appreciate this site!! 

54 minutes ago, TheMentor27 said:

Top trophy hunters are stacking vita games for years and are still on board. I don't think it's illegal. I understand the danger of earn trophies in wrong order due to disconnection but if you are careful it ll be fine.

Yes, they are indeed. I just wanted to clarify that not ALL of top LB Players are using it.

It is allowed here on site in the official rules, so you won't be removed for using this "trick". I also do not think that it is illegal. It is only a bit in a "gray" zone for me (IMHO). I personally never even tried to do it, since as I know my luck, all Murphy's laws will apply at once on me and I will finish with a nice blue H on my profile.

And that's something I am really trying to avoid.

Sometimes I am... Wait... WAS actually jealous that plenty of Players can get a super boost in regards to amount of plats thanks to VT, but since I completely lost interest in keeping top position on Leaderboards, which really requires a lot of time and money for games, I can not care less if somebody is using it or not. As long as you didn't mess it up - you are all good and have my blessing ;) 

54 minutes ago, TheMentor27 said:

Was just curious if anyone had any issues

Yes, a quite significant amount of players ruined their profiles with this "trick". As mentioned above, you can find some examples in "Flagged games discussions" closed with "Another victim of Vita Trick".

Edited by Smashero
Typos, formatting
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, TheMentor27 said:

With all due respect to all moderators i think you know that the majority of trophy hunters are stacking regional trophies!! I ve been doing it myself since 2018 and never had any issues. I think the whole point is that the timestamps are logical. 

Most of us don't use hacks or anything. We just play the games legit and use the trick to add it to our lists. If its illegal then more than 50% of trophy hunters must be removed from psnp. 

I really appreciate this site!! 

No one is saying anything about it being illegal besides you. 

What is being said is if it goes “wrong”, it will get you removed from the leaderboards. 

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

Don't try to stack digital Vita games from other regions. It's not worth the hassle and can get you removed from the leaderboards.

Not really, if you follow the methods carefully you`l never get a messed timestamp. Most people don`t take care enough. The method listed here loses the link of accounts in exactly 24 hours, if you don`t redo procedure in less than 24 hours, you`ll sync mistakenly. Also using the another method, where you just swap once (to your account) is impossible to sync trophies incorrectly, as the link between accounts will never be lost as long as you keep the game open.

So overall, the method is safe if you take your time to study and understand it in another account first to practice. I`ve mastered it and I`m 100% sure I`ll never sync a wrong timestamp (also even being so sure I always sync 1 trophy by time, this way I can double check it went to the correct account).

I do understand someone with an US account saying it`s not worth the hassle, but when we`re talking about other PS Stores, with limited content on Vita like the Brazilian one, it`s a must.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Not really, if you follow the methods carefully you`l never get a messed timestamp.

I personally don't trust myself to not screw up the process. It's been proven that loads of people can do this trick with no issues, but for me it's not worth compromising my account just to stack some easy platinums.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2022 at 0:35 PM, DaivRules said:

I think it might be the same group of people who don't trust the vita trick and have a quick trigger finger on any vita disputes. Didn't see any fix pattern regarding these claims.

Anyway, have done the trick a few times myself, it is not rocket science, but you'd better be careful and methodical.

• 3 weeks later...