Maahniac

Does this game still have buggy trophies?

5 posts in this topic

I've been holding out on playing Quake, because I was warned about the potential for buggy trophies. 6 months (or more) have passed now, is it safe to play this now? Have the trophies been patched?

46 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I've been holding out on playing Quake, because I was warned about the potential for buggy trophies. 6 months (or more) have passed now, is it safe to play this now? Have the trophies been patched?

A friend of mine said a trophy that was buggy for them finally unlocked after reloading the save and redoing it. it was tied to beating the last chapter.

Provided you have the latest patch installed, there are no broken trophies :).

Posted (edited)

On 02/05/2022 at 0:43 PM, HuntingFever said:

Provided you have the latest patch installed, there are no broken trophies :).

Slipgate Pacifist won't unlock for me.

edit: I tried deleting game data and doing it again and it unlocked the second time through

Edited by Flipendo52

Posted (edited)

I'm one trophy away from the platinum. I can't get the Discharge trophy to unlock. Tried multiple times on different maps. With bots and with second controller. Nothing works. Weirdly enough the trophy unlocked on my alt account when I killed it in the water, but it's just not popping on my end

Edit: Finally got it. I hosted the game on my alt account and used it to kill my main. Not how the trophy is supposed to work, but oh well. 

Edited by Met-Rx