Post a luck-based/random trophy you earned.

Revvie

Instead of attempting to write them down as I remember them, I scrolled down on my list of played games and looked at the bottom 10. Here is the list of luck-based/randomly obtained trophies I earned in those games (not all 10 made it to this list and not all of these probably even qualify but whatever ^^) :

Got Lucky:

18S026f83.pngMy Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot - Score 10,000 points on My Blaster Runs Hot. (Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time)

I was awful at this mini-game, so this was definitely just me getting lucky and not screwing up for once :P Should have tried the co-op version with my brother, but I never did :(

46S3754f3.pngPlay - Complete all story levels without dying, with the exception of those levels that only end when you die (LittleBigPlanet)

It took several attempts for some of the levels, and I got lucky several times throughout many of of those.

49S4e1172.png QuickFire Artiste - Fire 40 paintballs in under 5 seconds (LittleBigPlanet)

I hated this trophy since I was never fast enough (neither were my brothers). Ended up doing it with an electric toothbrush-aided BluRay remote control.

56S0d6d6a.pngBlows Up Real Nice - Throw all the proximity mines in "Balance." (Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2)

Definitely got lucky on this one after several attempts in co-op :P

29S98e6fc.pngFreeflow Perfection - Perform a perfect combo including all of Batman's combat moves (any play mode) (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

33Sfc2e09.pngFreeflow Gold - Achieve 24 medals on combat challenges (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

Definitely lucky as my version of Batman gets punched even once and I instantly forget how controllers work.

I Can Follow Trophy Guide Instructions OR I really did randomly get a random/weird trophy:

20S0f6d23.pngSo what are you, a triple agent? - Destroy Indy 3 times with Mac. (LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues)

29Sf084bd.pngDo svidanya, Dr. Jones. - Destroy Indy with Spalko. (LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues)

35Sf0957d.pngNot as easy as it used to be. - Complete Hangar 51 in under 5 minutes. (LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues)

This is the only LEGO game my twin brother never played co-op with me in, aww.

21Sdf75e0.pngIncredible Speed! - Travel at incredible speed (LittleBigPlanet)

22Sb7b49c.pngIncredible Height! - Travel to an incredible height (LittleBigPlanet)

I used a user-created level for these.

23Sef2234.pngFly Swatter - Kick a Guard while using the Flying Machine. (Assassin's Creed II)

24Scd3322.pngMesser Sandman - Stun 4 guards at once by throwing sand in their face. (Assassin's Creed II)
28Se4146a.pngLightning Strike - Sprint for 100 meters. (Assassin's Creed II)

29S2c8185.pngSweeper - Sweep 5 guards at once by using a Long Weapon. (Assassin's Creed II)

38Sbc45f7.pngShow your Colors - Wear the Auditore cape in each city. (Assassin's Creed II)

47S28ece9.pngPerfect Harmony - Tint your clothes with those colors: Wetland Ebony and Wetland Ivory. (Assassin's Creed II)

All of these are thanks to trophy guides since I would not have done almost any of these actions without knowing they had trophies :P

18S820250.pngTop o' the World - You climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower. (The Saboteur)

27S86d2e3.pngChain Smoker - You smoked way too much. (The Saboteur)

29Sb68199.pngCasanova - You kissed 50 women. (The Saboteur)

44Sef87c8.pngHigh Diver - You jumped from the Eiffel Tower and survived. (The Saboteur)

I actually died on my first attempt of that Eiffel Tower jump :P Had to climb all the way back up once I finally got back to the area :/ Smoking and kissing were a grind... that sounds dumb.

20S6ae5d1.pngParty Pooper - KO all the henchmen celebrating your arrival at the party (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

23S49156b.pngNight Glider - Glide continuously for over 100m (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

26S0586e5.pngCatch! - Catch a Batarang (any play mode) (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

33S6edf0c.png Luck Be A Lady 

Get all MK Dragons in Test Your Luck

I was just playing with my brother and tryed that mode. So I got this in the 1st try. Not bad at all!

33Sfc2e09.png Freeflow Gold 

Achieve 24 medals on combat challenges

48Sed2844.png Perfect Knight 

100% Complete

1Scd811f.png Platinum Trophy 

Platinum Trophy

This game was borrowed from a friend and I got to deliver the game the next day so I just tryed to finish the last 2 combat challenges left that for me was the hardest. I tryed this for 2 days but couldn't do this. So in that day I just finished them 1 after the other like if it was nothing :) He's still mad at me because I got the platinum before him and he is a obsessed Batman fan

I was gunning for "Millionaire's Club" in Pinballistik (Reach a score of 5,000,000 on a table in a 10 minute games) and this one just popped...

post-58234-0-49217200-1391816560.jpg

Black Jack of all Trades (Light up the 10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace in order on the Circle the Wagons classic table)

It was only a bronze, but the best part is it's Ultra Rare 3.53% :)

Soon afterwards Millionaire's Club popped too!

post-58234-0-72159600-1391816457.jpg

In Borderlands 2 going through the wrecked Fyrestone area, me and my friend were in the bottom part of T.K Bahas shack and I went up to ground level and opened up a chest and JIMMY FECKING JENKINS pops out. I easily kill him and get the trophy. My friend had to play for a whole month or so longer than me just to get Plat  :awesome:

30S8e6665.png

Note Track

Score at least 10,000,000 points in Hurtlin' Hurdles

Very easy in theory, but this is the one Guitarcade game that has terrible response and ultimately is just a bad game. Toughest Guitarcade game because it requires a lot of luck to earn the points because of the bad response.

33S6edf0c.png

Luck Be a Lady

Get all MK Dragons in Test Your Luck

Not as hard, but takes restarting over and over again to get the right combo.

Also, I have to mention Tribute to a Vault Hunter and Jimmy Jenkins from Borderlands 2.

I found Jimmy Jenkins on my first attempt of grinding for him. But Michael Mamaril took me forever, he never showed up on 30+ visits to Sanctuary and I eventually had to join my friend who found him in his game to get it from him.

Edited by Blazikiller

I'm guessing this is luck-based enough:

21Sde9481.pngArt Collection (See all the loading screen images)

Well, you have to see all the loading screen images... Every time you get one random picture out of 168 total (not counting "extra" ones) By the time I was at my last trophies, I had 2 pictures left, so I just kept clicking back and forth between menus that would give me a image on both entering and leaving. Probably took me about 30 minutes...

Got Dodge This! from PAYDAY: The Heist by accident yesterday. Was escaping on First World Bank and knew a Bulldozer always spawns there. I tried my luck, but knew my chances were low since it will be a close range fight and you're likely to take damage unless he chooses to shoot at a teammate. Or a teammate kills him. I was almost certain I killed him with the help of a teammate but my screen was all red so I figured I got hit, even though my HP was as good as full. I didn't expected it, but when I finished the heist the challenge popped and so did the trophy. I guess the blood on my screen was from the Bulldozer dieing in close range combat. Was happy with that. 

Gran Turismo 5:

Within One Hundredth

Win a race by a margin of 0.01 seconds or less.

It was like 0.0032 :D

PAYDAY 2:

I Wasn't Even There!

On day 3 of the Framing Frame job, send the gold by zip-line without ever tripping the alarm.

Just joined a random game when the guy has already got all the gold and was going to the escape. Free gold trophy ^_^

Lol that trophy took me 45 min. I think you should give that trophy back and go earn it yourself :lol:

20L338bda.png

Lay on hands :silver:

Gain a level in the Support tree while reviving a teammate.

(I just happened to level up whilst reviving someone....obviously)

15Ld345aa.png

Darkness :bronze:

On GREEN BRIDGE, destroy all the lights in the main scaffolding tower. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

(This randomly popped up, it was somebody else that did it, lucky for me that i got the Trophy)