Trophies look pretty easy

Leo-Luster-Pow

On 5/19/2022 at 1:58 AM, westersburg said:

After seeing Zombie Army 4 i have a bad feeling about this game's dlc strategy. I just hope they don't add in authentic plus months or even years later, like they did with zombie army 4 and sniper elite 4. That's a spit in the face for everyone who already did authentic at release.

Besides that i'm super excited because i really love the atmosphere of this series and i look forward to play it coop.

I'm skipping it for that reason alone. The preorder season pass is even called season pass #1

• Like 3

On 5/19/2022 at 1:00 PM, StewartBros said:

Looking forward to playing this, but it will obviously have to wait until I can get a PS5, which likely won't be for a while.  Gives me time to play through Sniper Elite V2.  And S.E.4.  And Ghost Warrior Contracts.  And G.W.3.

Can you tell that I have a backlog of sniping games to get through? :P

How do the Ghost Warrior && Contracts games compare to the Sniper Elite ones? The only SE game I played previously was V2 way back when. 

Edited by Unrelated

2 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Yay my copy turned up early, Ps4 version on PS5 and it looks amazing. Only played the first map as I'm now at work.

This is Sniper Elite that we all know so thank F for that.

Can you abuse autosaves or manual saves on Authentic difficulty like SE4

or once you die, you will restart the whole map like SE3??

16 minutes ago, Muze92 said:

Can you abuse autosaves or manual saves on Authentic difficulty like SE4

or once you die, you will restart the whole map like SE3??

I've only played one map and didn't die so not sure, also I'm at work now unfortunately. Only got about 45minutes to play.

Damn SE3 Authentic is hard but I love it.

I had the impression to see on Youtube that in Authentic mode, there is a bug currently, there is no wind nor gravity taken into account, you just have to aim at the center of the reticle.

Can anyone confirm? this might help to make the trophy easier :P

Having a blast on this game so far, haven’t seemed to enjoy all of the previous ones I’ve played on ps and xbox. But this has me hooked. Haven’t tried authentic mode but if I can clear up all the other trophies I think I’ll go for it. 8 missions helps keeps me motivated ? has anyone got the trophy for mastering all weapons? That’s going to be tedious surely..?

• Like 1

On 29-5-2022 at 3:29 AM, FocusDR said:

Having a blast on this game so far, haven’t seemed to enjoy all of the previous ones I’ve played on ps and xbox. But this has me hooked. Haven’t tried authentic mode but if I can clear up all the other trophies I think I’ll go for it. 8 missions helps keeps me motivated 1f605.png has anyone got the trophy for mastering all weapons? That’s going to be tedious surely..?

It’s awful and boring.

Rifles took me around an hour to get them all gold but getting smg’s to all gold medals is going to take a while. Pistols shouldn’t matter that much I already had 2 gold before finishing the story.

Edited by Deluziion90

The only thing I haven't been enjoying so far is that the maps feel like you can't walk on a good portion of them. Like on the first level, there are paths/streets you can walk on, but if you want to hop a fence to walk a different way, sometimes the game won't let you, as if a bunch of the map is actually inaccessible for you. I hope the later levels have a bit more freedom to explore.

I've been enjoying the Axis Invasion mode, it's fun to interrupt a random player's game and take them out :D I usually just rush at them and knife them for an instant kill!

Also had an annoying glitch in Survival Mode. The very last enemy on the last map I needed was a tank to blow up. But an enemy spotter launched a flare at my location, which then blew up the tank with a missile barrage. But the thing is, the tank didn't register as defeated, so I had a destroyed tank that was still "alive" and couldn't re-kill it. So I had to exit the map and lose my high score. Luckily I was able to restart from the final area of the mission, so I was able to just replay the last 3 waves to finish it off!

On 30/05/2022 at 1:02 PM, Deluziion90 said:

It’s awful and boring.

Rifles took me around an hour to get them all gold but getting smg’s to all gold medals is going to take a while. Pistols shouldn’t matter that much I already had 2 gold before finishing the story.

I’ve really enjoyed playing this. All I’ve got left to do is complete the mastery’s. Didn’t know you had to unlock them so here I am playing it again to unlock the other weapons. Now it’s beginning to feel like a chore! 
unfortunately I pre ordered it but didn’t get my code. So the DLC will have to wait