Super Bomberman R Online is shutting down on December 1st

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, R4M Razr said:

4 1/2 years. I've seen games gone way sooner. Go ask Ubisoft and "Hyper Scape" which lasted less than two years. :D 

doesn't change the fact that it didn't last long huh

I'd say the silver lining is that at least Konami will work on some other project, but I'm not sure how excited I am about the prospect.

Just waiting for that Bomberman pachinko machine announcement, maybe a Silent Hill pachinko if we're real lucky.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TheRedMaverick said:

Wow that fast? That's awesome. Was dreading starting this one but if it's only less than an hour's worth of effort, that's not too bad

Yeah. Watched that one dudes video on it. Though I will say I did have the 5 devices needed. Pulled out the following:

- PlayStation 5

- PlayStation 4

- Nintendo Switch

- Xbox Series S

- Steam Deck

So I think it should be faster because pressing all the buttons and waiting through each devices different loading times was annoying.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 21. 11. 2022 at 10:14 AM, Eyes_Grim said:

In case you guys need a boost via a private game, @UNLEADED_BRONZE is your only chance at this point.

There is some other guy constantly assigning sessions where he dumps people for no reason or when he does not approve of games in their profile and I totally recommend going around that guy if possible.

I'm guessing you didn't manage to join my carry session since you have a negative opinion of me. I'm not gonna argue with you here, I'll just point out that I took time out of my own day and helped 87 people over the months so far. I'm glad @UNLEADED_BRONZE is willing to help people as well so that people won't just have to rely on me and my standards and availability, especially now since there is only less than 2 weeks left to closure.

If anybody new is interested in this, a whole carry session can take about 45 min. - 1 hour if the host knows what he's doing, so just getting a match going is the important part.

Edit: Nevermind, I checked my notes. When I saw your request to join, you already had the game completed at a 100% so I denied your request and delted your message. I don't see what the problem with that is, but maybe you can tell me.

Edited by Letenko
  • Like 1

On 22.11.2022 г. at 5:29 PM, Letenko said:

I'm guessing you didn't manage to join my carry session since you have a negative opinion of me. I'm not gonna argue with you here, I'll just point out that I took time out of my own day and helped 87 people over the months so far. I'm glad @UNLEADED_BRONZE is willing to help people as well so that people won't just have to rely on me and my standards and availability, especially now since there is only less than 2 weeks left to closure.

If anybody new is interested in this, a whole carry session can take about 45 min. - 1 hour if the host knows what he's doing, so just getting a match going is the important part.

Edit: Nevermind, I checked my notes. When I saw your request to join, you already had the game completed at a 100% so I denied your request and delted your message. I don't see what the problem with that is, but maybe you can tell me.

Hey Letenko, I appreciate your clarification, which puts some sense into what might have happened.

Back at that point of time it appeared rude to be expelled from a boosting list not knowing why.

Going forward with the root cause of my disappointment I want to first express my gratitude towards people like you who spent some time to help randoms struggling to achieve the trophies, but I have to be honest that regardless of whether you are the recipient or the render of help you should still be unbiased when involving yourself into a public event, cause it surely makes the experience regrettable for most when there is some tied filtering based on who plays what. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eyes_Grim said:

, but I have to be honest that regardless of whether you are the recipient or the render of help you should still be unbiased when involving yourself into a public event, cause it surely makes the experience regrettable for most when there is some tied filtering based on who plays what. 

It's not a public event. It's a private carry (keyword: carry, not a boost) and he's free to boot or exclude whomever he wants, for whatever reason, regardless of whether you, me, or anyone else from the community agrees with it.

Posting in the forum or sessions section doesn't by default make it 100% open to the public (unless Sly, the site authority, says otherwise)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...