Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

First time posting here, but I had to confirm that @mati11120 method worked for me too, I'm on ps4 and I have the digital version,

after choosing 'move on' each chapter I went right away to the main menu and then continue and finally I got it at move on to chapter 6!

thank you mati11120, you're a genius! and thanks to everyone for all your efforts and creative methods. 

good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoLOme197 said:

First time posting here, but I had to confirm that @mati11120 method worked for me too, I'm on ps4 and I have the digital version,

after choosing 'move on' each chapter I went right away to the main menu and then continue and finally I got it at move on to chapter 6!

thank you mati11120, you're a genius! and thanks to everyone for all your efforts and creative methods. 

good luck!

Can anyone confirm if the ps5 digital version works? 

12 hours ago, SoLOme197 said:

good luck!

Hi by "returning to the main menu" do you mean the game's main menu or the PS5 home screen, i.e. force closing the game? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Hope I’m doing this right. Starting chapter 4

can someone clarify if you need to do the closeout thing for chapter 5 and it pops in chapter 6? Or does it automatically pop in chapter 5? 

It will pop the first time you choose Move On in Ch. 5

• Like 1

I've started this method on a new playthrough on Disc 1.0. I've immediately quit the game after selecting Move On, but when jumping back in, it picks up with "no? Alright then, after all it is your choice". I've been unable to select 'Move On' twice per chapter. Am I misunderstanding the method or am I just doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, G-SKI44 said:

I've started this method on a new playthrough on Disc 1.0. I've immediately quit the game after selecting Move On, but when jumping back in, it picks up with "no? Alright then, after all it is your choice". I've been unable to select 'Move On' twice per chapter. Am I misunderstanding the method or am I just doing something wrong?

no after second time visiting Eliza you don't need to pickup move on - apparently Cutscenes counts to move on counts so when you see 2 times same it means like 2 move on

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

no after second time visiting Eliza you don't need to pickup move on - apparently Cutscenes counts to move on counts so when you see 2 times same it means like 2 move on

Brilliant, thank you

• Like 1

Howdy folks. I’ve been following this thread pretty much since it started and have tried every possible trick that you fine people have recommended (that I could do) to get this dang Hard Pass trophy to pop. 

Thanks to @mati11120‘s method, I finally managed to get it and the platinum. Thank you so much to everyone here for all their dedication and hard work to get this figured out. ?

• Like 3

I've been away from the forum for quite some time, but just wanted to point out that I've found 100% success on only double loading the MOVE ON from Chapter 8, then playing chapter 9 after 52 hours of testing card combinations.  Never uninstalled, never started over. I loaded my first playthrough ever (after countless playthroughs offline), chose 8 and got LOVERS, quit after Eliza save after 8, reloaded, play 9 and get DEATH, and POP! It does not matter how many tarot you find per chapter EXCEPT in Chapter 8 (THE LOVERS seems to be the only one required in 8, and Death in 9 from what I found after 3 successful tests in a row on PS5).  I had every clue/evidence/tarot until 8, then only picked up LOVERS and DEATH.  Worked every time.  Quit replaying from 4

There was a 13gig patch for version 1.03 on PS5 today that introduces online multiplayer, 80s throw back aesthetics and says that it fixes issues with Hard Pass and Should've Gone To the Motel, according to UpdateCrazy.

Edit: The patch was deployed across all platforms, I didn't intend to mislead by stating I saw it on Ps5 specifically.

Edited by MatCauthon_42
  • Like 1