Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

5 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

I don't know if I can be arsed to go through the pain and be disappointment again, that's the thing. 

I understand you man. I've spent total of 50 hours just for this trophy... I would suggest you to wait if anyone else can reproduce my approach with getting it at the end of chapter 5 and then decide/give it a go.

Edited by anasterion
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, anasterion said:

I understand you man. I've spent total of 50 hours just for this trophy. I would suggest you to wait if anyone can reproduce my approach with getting it at the end of chapter 5 and then decide/give it a go.

I've more or less spent that many hours on the game and it was mainly going after this trophy, I don't want to feel like I waste another day going after it and getting disappointed. Y'know? I've been focusing on other games whilst I'm waiting for the patch as it is. I just want the platinum all the same.

1 hour ago, anasterion said:

I understand you man. I've spent total of 50 hours just for this trophy... I would suggest you to wait if anyone else can reproduce my approach with getting it at the end of chapter 5 and then decide/give it a go.

Currently on chapter 5 start but something wrong is going on with my save,in menu it says im on chapter 6 but I'm definitely on chapter 5 lol  leaving after move on( close app) makes game think you are in next chapter I think?

On 6/23/2022 at 3:46 PM, mati11120 said:

Since a lot of people are here so I need advice,I'm playing pa4 version but planning to play ps5 version after that or in time wait for patch so I created road map for the ps5 version

1 playtrough

-all alive 

-all infected

-all clues - (left road in chapter 2)

-Butterpops so auto aim on first playtrough

-Nick of time

-working with travis

-15 encounters pass

-5 don't breathe pass

-all hackets die

-Silas die

And ofc 1-10 trophies for chapters

Playtrough 2 

-all tarot cards

-Jacob tell Emma truth ending.

Playtrough 3 

-all die 

-Laura and travis kill each other

-Ryan only survive

-Kaitlyn only survive

Playtrough 4 

-Hard pass

It's going to work like this anyone can tell me?

If anyone wondering if my road map is working im gonna say YES! I got 66% on ps5 version after first playtrough,remember if you want to get all infected,all alive you need to pick up emma bracelet in chapter 1! Otherwise Jacob is gonna rip apart emma ?

Edited by mati11120

2 hours ago, Lucibur said:

I've more or less spent that many hours on the game and it was mainly going after this trophy, I don't want to feel like I waste another day going after it and getting disappointed. Y'know? I've been focusing on other games whilst I'm waiting for the patch as it is. I just want the platinum all the same.

I CAN CONFIRM MY THEORY!! I got that fuckin trophy as well plat on ps4 version ?

First of all I collected 1 tarot cards in prologue,ch1,2,3,4,5 I didnt do anything special like picking up phone to hear eliza,scare bird etc,I killed Jacob and Emma right away and in move on to chapter 6 trophy poped! Just after every hag encounter look in bottom right if you see a save icon immediately hold ps button - options - close app then continue,rinse and repeat untill chapter 5 end!!!!  Here is proof of having plat! 

https://files.fm/u/rfwce363d

Tomorrow im gonna try with ps5 digital version this method maybe its going to work on every update like that

Explanation:If you leave after move on and see save icon you have saved 1 move on,if you close app and continue you are gonna start with hag from previous chapter but after choosing move on but after that you are gonna get again save icon with means you got 2x move on instead 1 so chapter 5 end is close one because if you count prologue-2 move on chapter 1 -2 move on chapter 3 - 2 move on chapter 4 - 2 move on and after chapter 5 you got total 9 move on and trophy unlocks with ita supposed to unlock in chapter 9 - 9 move on if this trophy worked correctly

Best of luck for everyone and don't give up,it was fun investigating this trophy with this community!(♥ω♥*)

Edited by mati11120
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, mati11120 said:

I CAN CONFIRM MY THEORY!! I got that fuckin trophy as well plat on ps4 version ?

First of all I collected 1 tarot cards in prologue,ch1,2,3,4,5 I didnt do anything special like picking up phone to hear eliza,scare bird etc,I killed Jacob and Emma right away and in move on to chapter 6 trophy poped! Just after every hag encounter look in bottom right if you see a save icon immediately hold ps button - options - close app then continue,rinse and repeat untill chapter 5 end!!!!  Here is proof of having plat! 

Tomorrow im gonna try with ps5 digital version this method maybe its going to work on every update like that

Explanation:If you leave after move on and see save icon you have saved 1 move on,if you close app and continue you are gonna start with hag from previous chapter but after choosing move on but after that you are gonna get again save icon with means you got 2x move on instead 1 so chapter 5 end is close one because if you count prologue-2 move on chapter 1 -2 move on chapter 3 - 2 move on chapter 4 - 2 move on and after chapter 5 you got total 9 move on and trophy unlocks with ita supposed to unlock in chapter 9 - 9 move on if this trophy worked correctly

Best of luck for everyone and don't give up,it was fun investigating this trophy with this community!(♥ω♥*)

Glad to hear that it worked. Then looks like even choices during playthrough do not matter as I left everyone alive till the end of chapter 5, scared bird and checked hut window. Hopefully everyone who still hunts for a trophy will get it now.

Edited by anasterion
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, anasterion said:

Glad to hear that it worked. Then looks like even choices during playthrough do not matter as I left everyone alive till the end of chapter 5, scared bird and checked hut window. Hopefully everyone who still hunts for a trophy will get it now.

We need now wait for someone to confirm if this works even on updated version because this is going to be temporary solution to get it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shawn-norris said:

Just got the trophy on the PS5 digital version!  I just started a new game without deleting my old saves or anything.  I attempted mati's method, but found that the autosave icon shows up too late and doesn't stay long enough to close out of the game to get the double Eliza scenes (at least I couldn't get it to work properly), but whenever I saw the autosave icon, I closed out of the game after every Eliza scene, and the trophy popped after I hit 'move on' in chapter 8!

oops, should add that I picked up at least 1 tarot card every chapter, but didn't get all of them.

That's awesome news so we can assume this method is temporarly fix for this trophie ? untill patch is going live maybe in next week

11 hours ago, mati11120 said:

Currently on chapter 5 start but something wrong is going on with my save,in menu it says im on chapter 6 but I'm definitely on chapter 5 lol  leaving after move on( close app) makes game think you are in next chapter I think?

If anyone wondering if my road map is working im gonna say YES! I got 66% on ps5 version after first playtrough,remember if you want to get all infected,all alive you need to pick up emma bracelet in chapter 1! Otherwise Jacob is gonna rip apart emma ?

where is emmas bracelet in chapter 1?

14 hours ago, mati11120 said:

remember if you want to get all infected,all alive you need to pick up emma bracelet in chapter 1! Otherwise Jacob is gonna rip apart emma 1f480.png

I think this depends on when Emma gets infected. If she gets infected in Chapter 6 she makes it to the shelter with Abi and turns there. If she gets infected in Chapter 4 she turns in the van and runs into the woods. My second run was all infected all alive with Emma getting infected in chp 6 and I never picked up the bracelet. 

I’m glad to confirm that I just got the hard pass trophy (and platinum trophy as well) with mati’s tips

I play with PS5 digital version (1.0.2) , I selected move on every time in Pro,ch1,ch2,ch3,ch4 and then quit the game immediately after move on( no need to wait for any save icon, because PS5 is different than ps4).

launch game and continue with the save, you will continue in the hag scene and go to next chapter.

when I select move on in ch5, the trophy popped and mission completed !

thanks mati and all fellows for advise ??

so I believed that something wrong in the code that need “move on count” to be 11, however, u can only get 10 in the normal play through ,

we use a bug to get a bugged trophy , awesome 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, mati11120 said:

100% working.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, shawn-norris said:

Just got the trophy on the PS5 digital version!  I just started a new game without deleting my old saves or anything.  I attempted mati's method, but found that the autosave icon shows up too late and doesn't stay long enough to close out of the game to get the double Eliza scenes (at least I couldn't get it to work properly), but whenever I saw the autosave icon, I closed out of the game after every Eliza scene, and the trophy popped after I hit 'move on' in chapter 8!

oops, should add that I picked up at least 1 tarot card every chapter, but didn't get all of them.

Followed your advice and got it at the end of Chapter 9 (I alternated a bit between closing/reloading when I saw the autosave at the start of the next chapter and as soon as I'd said "move on". Thanks to you (and Mati!) for the workaround!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chiukeung said:

I’m glad to confirm that I just got the hard pass trophy (and platinum trophy as well) with mati’s tips

I play with PS5 digital version (1.0.2) , I selected move on every time in Pro,ch1,ch2,ch3,ch4 and then quit the game immediately after move on( no need to wait for any save icon, because PS5 is different than ps4).

launch game and continue with the save, you will continue in the hag scene and go to next chapter.

when I select move on in ch5, the trophy popped and mission completed !

thanks mati and all fellows for advise ?1f3c6.png

so I believed that something wrong in the code that need “move on count” to be 11, however, u can only get 10 in the normal play through ,

we use a bug to get a bugged trophy , awesome 

This worked for me as well! PS5 digital version. Thanks for the advice all!

Edited by I_Am_Frenchy
typo
  • Like 1

Props to those of you who played through this game a million times. I only just finished my Everybody Dies playthrough (second playthrough), and I'm already over it, and some of yall are able to do an entire playthrough in a whole day, I can't....maybe if we could skip cutscenes and stuff, but I'm already tired of it.  I think tomorrow I'm going to get Ryan Survives, Kaitlyn Survives and Travis and Laura kill each other out of the way. Then just save my Everybody Infected playthrough for when they patch this game, do that and Hard Pass at the same time, so I don't have to do a 4th run. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Viper said:

Props to those of you who played through this game a million times. I only just finished my Everybody Dies playthrough (second playthrough), and I'm already over it, and some of yall are able to do an entire playthrough in a whole day, I can't....maybe if we could skip cutscenes and stuff, but I'm already tired of it.  I think tomorrow I'm going to get Ryan Survives, Kaitlyn Survives and Travis and Laura kill each other out of the way. Then just save my Everybody Infected playthrough for when they patch this game, do that and Hard Pass at the same time, so I don't have to do a 4th run. 

Just make sure you reload chapter 10 and do Kaitlyn survives first. If you do Ryan survives first you'll have to reload chapter 9 twice instead of once. 

• Like 1

On 25/6/2022 at 8:56 AM, mati11120 said:

I CAN CONFIRM MY THEORY!! I got that fuckin trophy as well plat on ps4 version 1f60d.png

Legend. Absolute legend. Confirming this works. Just popped the Trophy and subsequently the Platinum myself on a patched 1.02 disc version of the game with this method.  

Finally done with it!!

• Like 1