DLC 3 is here

13 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

I've done the DLC twice now but it's not giving me access to the second difficulty or anything. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Are you playing offline without the hot fix installed? If not, that's your problem, because Difficulties 2-4 are time gated so a new one will unlock each Thursday for the next 3 weeks. It's a shitty practice but you can avoid all that BS by playing offline without the Hot Fix installed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Are you playing offline without the hot fix installed? If not, that's your problem, because Difficulties 2-4 are time gated so a new one will unlock each Thursday for the next 3 weeks. It's a shitty practice but you can avoid all that BS by playing offline without the Hot Fix installed.

Okay, wow. I didn't know that was a thing and if I'm honest I might just wait for them to come out properly before I do the Hot Fix thing as I have no idea how to do that and I feel like I'd waste my time trying to figure it out. It makes even more sense to me now, thank you! 

5 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

Okay, wow. I didn't know that was a thing and if I'm honest I might just wait for them to come out properly before I do the Hot Fix thing as I have no idea how to do that and I feel like I'd waste my time trying to figure it out. It makes even more sense to me now, thank you! 

Just disconnect your console from the internet via its Network Settings menu so it goes into offline mode, then boot up the game and finish the DLC 4 times to pop both trophies. Once you have the trophies, reconnect to the internet and sync them :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

26 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

I've done the DLC twice now but it's not giving me access to the second difficulty or anything. Has anyone else had the same problem?

That's why I usually read all the posts in topic. Sometimes answer to our question is just "above" ;).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Just disconnect your console from the internet via its Network Settings menu so it goes into offline mode, then boot up the game and finish the DLC 4 times to pop both trophies. Once you have the trophies, reconnect to the internet and sync them :).

Am I able to do that if I have the digital version of the game? 

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Yes you can. It doesn't matter if you a retail or digital copy, the Hot Fix system is hardcoded into both of them so this trick works regardless.

Okay, thank you so much! I will definitely be working on getting the game back up to 100% then. 

Damn this whole DLC is really easy, but boss at LVL 4 is literally whooping my ass off...

Actually: those DLCs can be done in a party while online?... (anyway, probably even if, I won't be able to play lvl 4 yet :/).

Edited by Smashero

40 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Damn this whole DLC is really easy, but boss at LVL 4 is literally whooping my ass off...

Actually: those DLCs can be done in a party while online?... (anyway, probably even if, I won't be able to play lvl 4 yet :/).

I turned Chaos Mode off, then blitzed all 4 waves solo in under an hour.

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

how do i sync trophies?

5 hours ago, Sir_Lutterbach said:

how do i sync trophies?

They sync automatically, though you can force a sync by going into the Trophy Collection and pressing Options, then choosing the Sync option that appears.

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Is this the last planned DLC?

No, there's 1 more to come next month alongside a new class.

4 hours ago, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

No, there's one more Coming if I remember correctly

Then comes Season Pass 2, if they follow the BL3 model, which they very likely will. Hopefully the uproar will make the 2nd set of DLCs higher quality (not to say I personally don't enjoy these), but I would like some extra story.

Given how short these are I'm willing to bet they had them all done way ahead of time, and regardless of the community reaction they were already completed. As such released in a gated time window as planned.

• Like 3

OK so I just tested, since I died again (during shooting those cages, I am getting hit twice and 1st hit breaks my shield (8k) second deplets my HP and there is never enough enemies for "second wind) - tried to find an online game while playing offline lvl 4 -> it moves me to lvl 1 online :/.

Oh well... I simply have to wait when  lvl 4 will be available online or...

To try Offline...

AGAIN!

Edit: What is even more pointless: you are at level 40. XP doesn't matter anymore so there is NO POINT to kill enemies... What a BS...

Edited by Smashero

20 minutes ago, BartmitFormat said:

Just a question: When did they release the hotfix? Was it before they released Dlc 2 or after? Probably have to download the game again with internet turned off.

The Timegate enforcement Hot Fix went live a few hours after DLC 1 arrived 3 months ago.

On 25/06/2022 at 8:07 PM, Smashero said:

OK so I just tested, since I died again (during shooting those cages, I am getting hit twice and 1st hit breaks my shield (8k) second deplets my HP and there is never enough enemies for "second wind) - tried to find an online game while playing offline lvl 4 -> it moves me to lvl 1 online :/.

Oh well... I simply have to wait when  lvl 4 will be available online or...

To try Offline...

AGAIN!

Edit: What is even more pointless: you are at level 40. XP doesn't matter anymore so there is NO POINT to kill enemies... What a BS...

The post-Lv40 XP is used to level up your Myth Rank.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2