Has anybody platted Crash 4 twice? (Not talking about autopop)

So, I recently foolishly decided to download the PS5 version of Crash 4, and to do it all again from scatch. Of course I'm aiming to plat it again, even though this game had me fuming a lot of times when I was going for the platinum trophy back when it was released.

I know a lot boosted their trophy count by autopopping the trophies, but I'm curious, has anyone legitimately platted this game TWICE?

In which case I tip my hat, hopefully it'll be my case as well, wish me luck lol

Edited by bosstristan

I did it twice. Since I decided to create an new account I knew that I have to complete Crash 4 again because it is my hardest plat and I wanted to have it on my new account as well.

First time took me about 90 hours. This time it went much better with 55 hours. In total I have seen the platinum trophy four times because of autopopping on the PS5 xD.

• Like 3

Wow, nice job guys. Yeah I'm defo better now than during my initial playthough, even though I hadn't played the game in 2 years.

I have done all Flashback Relics, NSane Relics and Regular Gems. Within 30 something hours.

Now onto the hardest part: time trials.

Finally got the platinum after 51 hours and 45 minutes!

I'm so glad I managed to do it twice legitimately. I really thought it'd be as hard as the first time, if not harder, but it turns out, I still got some in me lol

I actually felt easier, event 2 years after getting the platinum in 2020.

The real hassle was Double Vision, I spent like 5 hours on this level alone. But in the end, anything was wayyyy less time-consuming than when I first played it.

Timestamps:

All NSane Relics + Regular Gems : 30 hours approx.

All Time Relics : 15 hours approx.

All NVerted Gems (I didn't use a guide for the hidden ones but my viewers helped me at some point, so I defo could have saved a lot more time) : 6 hours approx.

Total : 51:45 hours.

Edited by bosstristan
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

After what I said last time, I slowly planned whether or not I should do it again. After some thinking, I made my decision and chose to do it again. It was a lot of work, but I got it done and no auto pop. Whereas finishing the PS4 version took me around 100 hours or so, doing it again took me much less time. How much? The answer is below.

Mir48gz.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MrGarland said:

After what I said last time, I slowly planned whether or not I should do it again. After some thinking, I made my decision and chose to do it again. It was a lot of work, but I got it done and no auto pop. Whereas finishing the PS4 version took me around 100 hours or so, doing it again took me much less time. How much? The answer is below.

Mir48gz.jpg

Congrats!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2022 at 11:46 PM, bosstristan said:

Finally got the platinum after 51 hours and 45 minutes!

I'm so glad I managed to do it twice legitimately. I really thought it'd be as hard as the first time, if not harder, but it turns out, I still got some in me lol

I actually felt easier, event 2 years after getting the platinum in 2020.

The real hassle was Double Vision, I spent like 5 hours on this level alone. But in the end, anything was wayyyy less time-consuming than when I first played it.

Timestamps:

All NSane Relics + Regular Gems : 30 hours approx.

All Time Relics : 15 hours approx.

All NVerted Gems (I didn't use a guide for the hidden ones but my viewers helped me at some point, so I defo could have saved a lot more time) : 6 hours approx.

Total : 51:45 hours.

What kind of roadmap would you suggest, in terms of efficiency? Beat the game -> nsane/nverted relics -> time relics -> misc?

19 hours ago, Tomassi_8000 said:

What kind of roadmap would you suggest, in terms of efficiency? Beat the game -> nsane/nverted relics -> time relics -> misc?

Yeah that's pretty much the order I followed.

N'Snane before time trials and some Flashbacks inbetween