Server Shutdown Announced

Dekaku

I need to give up hunting these games by shutting down, it's physically impossible and not worth the stress.

6 hours ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

Is this an online-only game for all the trophies or will only some of the trophies become unobtainable if the server shuts down for ps too?

The game won't launch if it can't connect to the server.

Thank god I told myself that: Don't start the game unless you have finished some more online games on your profile. I sadly won't get the platinum anymore but at least it won't be an unobtainable for me (since it won't appear on my profile in the first place). Thank you for notificate us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2022 at 3:16 AM, sweeping-lamp3 said:

Is this an online-only game for all the trophies or will only some of the trophies become unobtainable if the server shuts down for ps too?

Everything is online. There is a store with loot boxes but you don't need to spend any money to get the platinum. You should get it all for free.

On 07/07/2022 at 6:35 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Not enough time already to import game and finish all in time

On 07/07/2022 at 6:37 PM, Hysteria said:

True.

It shouldn't take you longer than a week. Make sure you use the boosting sessions to get a buddy and make use of private lobbies.

See my thread, Aerial Arsenal, from four years ago to see what can be done in a private lobby.

Edited by GarryKE
  • Like 1