Southpark: The Stick of Truth GOLD!

The game has officially been finished and is being put to disc form as I write this.

I've waited too long for this game and after the delays and changing of publishers and so on I just can't believe it is finally about to relase in just a few short weeks. 

Is there anyone else looking forward to this game as much as I am?

Add me to PSN so we can play, compete and compare when the game launches early next month :)

Yup, I'm looking forward to this too :) I don't have it preordered though.

As for the length, I heard it was 20 hours or so.

20 hours seems too short for me. I would expect it to be longer since it's an RPG :/

I'll still buy it though just not on release. FFXHD and MGSGZ will keep me busy for a few months.

20 hours seems too short for me. I would expect it to be longer since it's an RPG :/

I'll still buy it though just not on release. FFXHD and MGSGZ will keep me busy for a few months.

I thought the same, and it might not be correct information, but if it is only 20 hours I'm sure they're going to be fun hours :)

I'm sure it will be longer than 20 hours... it's being made by bethesda after all. Maybe just the main story would be 20 hours with the extra stuff adding an additional 10-15? Who knows? We will get more info in the following weeks when reviewers start to get their hands on the finished version of the game.

I'm sure it will be longer than 20 hours... it's being made by bethesda after all. Maybe just the main story would be 20 hours with the extra stuff adding an additional 10-15? Who knows? We will get more info in the following weeks when reviewers start to get their hands on the finished version of the game.

isn't it under Ubisoft..?

I'm excited for this game, but i have to wait for my imported copy to arrive; since the game is censored in Aus..

I get excited then I remember how shitty every other South Park game has been and I get sad.

Some game series start off shitty and get better, others start off great then get shitty.

I have a feeling that this game will turn it all around for South Park based video games... Though I heard that the Tennerman's Revenge was alright.

isn't it under Ubisoft..?

I'm excited for this game, but i have to wait for my imported copy to arrive; since the game is censored in Aus..

Yea, I meant Obsidian, Ubisoft publishing.