Servers down.. Back up August 29th

5 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Will the wave 50 trophy pop in LAN if me and a friend joined up to do it 2 player while not connected to the servers?

3 hours ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Ubisoft Support on Twitter.

Well, finish the campaign in co-op popped for a friend in LAN so why not this one ? as long as the LAN option is there then i believe it should pop.

Yeah as long as you can access the mode while not online, you should be able to do it after the servers are down for good.

That game used to temporarily crash the server, like far cry 2? on psn crashes, etc? because it's a huge misfortune for that to happen at this very moment when we have so little time to finish this. damn lol ?

1 hour ago, kryptor_kris said:

Is everyone tweeting or contacting ubisoft to get this server back up ? for the players that still need it ?

I do.

2 guys are earning online trophies now, so they are either cheating or they know something we dont...

Edited by MagyarMaci
There was a mistake in it.

11 hours ago, kryptor_kris said:

Is everyone tweeting or contacting ubisoft to get this server back up ? for the players that still need it ?

I did twice, but the responses weren't satisfying enough to make me feel safe, it's always like check your router and stuff like that while the issue is from their end.

10 hours ago, kevao97 said:

That game used to temporarily crash the server, like far cry 2? on psn crashes, etc? because it's a huge misfortune for that to happen at this very moment when we have so little time to finish this. damn lol 1f63f.png

They either fix those crappy servers or extend the shutdown date till further notice, but it seems they're leaving things as they are.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2022 at 2:16 PM, Great_MazingerZ said:

Well, finish the campaign in co-op popped for a friend in LAN so why not this one ? as long as the LAN option is there then i believe it should pop.

Great, going to be attempting LAN on the weekend with another friend so hopefully those can still be achievable, albeit harder because you need a friend in person now!

• Like 3

On 04/08/2022 at 4:31 PM, willmill97 said:

Great, going to be attempting LAN on the weekend with another friend so hopefully those can still be achievable, albeit harder because you need a friend in person now!

And we got it done in LAN! So anyone that still needs Guerilla, you’re going to need a friend for sure. Solo is going to be very hard to pull it off 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, willmill97 said:

And we got it done in LAN! So anyone that still needs Guerilla, you’re going to need a friend for sure. Solo is going to be very hard to pull it off 

Thank you so much for this info! 

I was still missing the trophies from Guerrilla mode and I was worried that there would be no way to get them without the help of other players in online mode.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Hopefully Ubisoft will die next.

You just wrote this & you got a vote up . Am dying ?

My guess is the next shutdown from Ubi will be Assassin creed black flag ( PS3 ) , Tom hawax 1 & 2 plus Far cry 4 ( PS3 ) .

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hysteria said:

You just wrote this & you got a vote up . Am dying 1f602.png

My guess is the next shutdown from Ubi will be Assassin creed black flag ( PS3 ) , Tom hawax 1 & 2 plus Far cry 4 ( PS3 ) .

There are older games such as Call of Juarez too and even Rainbow Six Vegas, and Far Cry 4 ? and 2 is still up ? that doesn't make any sense.

3 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

There are older games such as Call of Juarez too and even Rainbow Six Vegas, and Far Cry 4 ? and 2 is still up ? that doesn't make any sense.

Ok no problem they will include them all like they did with a bunch of games lately.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

So will you change the title of this thread for Servers down.. Back up August 29th..Down again September 1st ? 1f604.png

Servers won't be shut down before October 1st.

• Like 1