Let's go!!! Another event!! Sign me up @MidnightDragon

Games:

• The Evil Within (0%)
  • The Evil Within 2 (0%)
  • The Witcher 3 (0%)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (0%)
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 (10%)
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (0%)
  • Final Fantasy XV

10 hours ago, Ciri Riannon said:

Purple Dragon. You can sign me up for this! :)

First time for me to come here like this. I'll list my games below.

Update #1

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It'll be my 900th platinum milestone. 50% Halfway right now.
  2. My Hero One's Justice 2. 0% (Haven't started yet).
  3. Duke Nukem 3D: Anniversary World Tour. 0% (Haven't started yet).
  4. SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re:Newal. 0% (Haven't started yet).
  5. Senran KAGURA PEACH BEACH SPLASH. 0% (Haven't started yet).

This will do for now. I'll reveal my next task after I finished all 5 games right here.

3 hours ago, Compl3tionixt100 said:

I'm in too.

Brawlout PS4 38%

Bayonetta PS4 27%

Atari Flashback Classic Vol.1 PS4 0%

Alien Breed Impact PS3 0%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered PS4 0%

2 hours ago, DatZoolander said:

What a great event!  I'll start off with the first 5 games.  My list is:

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - 0%
Inside - 0%
Oxenfree - 12%
The Bunker - 0%
Yesterday Origins - 0%

Added all of you

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Okay, since I am getting Writer's Block trying to set up my Sims 4 file as my "go to bed" relax routine(trying to think of a casual challenge but the Carl's Forum isn't helping :() I decided to set up my initial list for the challenge, which I will probably change in the future. I am taking games which I can use Youtube videos to help me get through quick enough to complete the challenge since those guides will be for RPGs, which take forever to get through. Starting off small as usual with the minimum amount.

1. Disgaea 5: I had platinumed this before on other accounts with Green Z-Saber's guide and will do it again. It's not as easy to platinum as Disgaea 6 w/ Demo Support but I have to set up the Demo for that and not sure how long it'd take to conquer the Rakshasa Dimension so this is a safer alternative.
  2. World of Final Fantasy: I really like this game and I might buy the Vita version again just to have something to play on the go even though the battle transitions are way slower. Did plat the game a long time ago but with Cross-Save I can swap between consoles if need be and I want to know more about the Maxima update. All I got from it is that Noctis is a Champion Medal and there is a post-game where you play as Reynn and Lann's big sister.
  3. Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition: Played this to completion on the 2D Mode and loved it, though I know regular mode has fast battle so I can get through fights quickly. This has been sitting on my PS4 for far too long.
  4. SaGa Frontier Remastered: It's easy to win if you use the Junk Shop glitch to farm for money. ^_^
  5. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: I might as well go for this, I did platinum this game on an older account. The only hard part are the 100 Acre Woods minigames. :P

And yes, that means I am going to join.

EDIT: Okay, I am sorry, I haven't even bought Wild Arms yet so that is technically not part of my backlog. I have to fix that soon so I had to change the list. :(

Preorders are allowed, so as long as you're buying it soon, you can add it. 

On 8/6/2022 at 6:22 AM, Shivora said:

Hi,

I'd like to join as well.

Judgment (PS5) 48%

Tesla vs. Lovecraft  (PS4) 12%

Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night (PS4)  11%

Seasons After Fall (PS4) 30%

Spirit of The North (PS4) 4%

Guns, Gore and Cannoli (PS4) 33%

Pyre (PS4) 7%

15 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Okay, since I am getting Writer's Block trying to set up my Sims 4 file as my "go to bed" relax routine(trying to think of a casual challenge but the Carl's Forum isn't helping :() I decided to set up my initial list for the challenge, which I will probably change in the future. I am taking games which I can use Youtube videos to help me get through quick enough to complete the challenge since those guides will be for RPGs, which take forever to get through. Starting off small as usual with the minimum amount.

1. Disgaea 5: I had platinumed this before on other accounts with Green Z-Saber's guide and will do it again. It's not as easy to platinum as Disgaea 6 w/ Demo Support but I have to set up the Demo for that and not sure how long it'd take to conquer the Rakshasa Dimension so this is a safer alternative.
  2. World of Final Fantasy: I really like this game and I might buy the Vita version again just to have something to play on the go even though the battle transitions are way slower. Did plat the game a long time ago but with Cross-Save I can swap between consoles if need be and I want to know more about the Maxima update. All I got from it is that Noctis is a Champion Medal and there is a post-game where you play as Reynn and Lann's big sister.
  3. Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition: Played this to completion on the 2D Mode and loved it, though I know regular mode has fast battle so I can get through fights quickly. This has been sitting on my PS4 for far too long.
  4. SaGa Frontier Remastered: It's easy to win if you use the Junk Shop glitch to farm for money. ^_^
  5. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: I might as well go for this, I did platinum this game on an older account. The only hard part are the 100 Acre Woods minigames. :P

And yes, that means I am going to join.

EDIT: Okay, I am sorry, I haven't even bought Wild Arms yet so that is technically not part of my backlog. I have to fix that soon so I had to change the list. :(

4 hours ago, Spider5786 said:

This event sounds fun at the moment I think I'll play these games for the event:

1. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) - 7%

2. Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) - 2%

3. Death Stranding (PS5) - 0% Not Yet Played

4. Persona 5 Royal (PS4) - 12%

5. AC Valhalla (PS5) - 8%

6. Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (PS5) - 4%

7. Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout (PS4) - 4%

8. Final Fantasy VIII (PS4) - 14%

9. Steins;Gate Elite (PS4) - 2%

I will be playing at least some of these games this month but I am doubtful the completion percentage will reach 33% let alone 50% by the end of the month. I may look at adding some more games later but that will depend on what I complete between now and the end of the event.

Added

• Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 3:31 PM, GT__Jedi said:

Sign me up!  Got my list ready:

1. The Last Campfire - 0%
2. Max: The Curse of Brotherhood - 0%
3. Telling Lies - 0%
4. Agatha Christie ABC Murders - 0%

5. Lost Words: Beyond the Page - 0%

Will update if I get ambitious and start any of the games!

I was waiting to see if anyone else posted a list. They didn't, so adding you now.

On 5/8/2022 at 8:47 AM, Compl3tionixt100 said:

I'm in too.

Brawlout PS4 38%

Bayonetta PS4 27%

Atari Flashback Classic Vol.1 PS4 0%

Alien Breed Impact PS3 0%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered PS4 0%

I'm going to swap Alien Breed Impac for Darksiders PS4 because the HDMI port of my PS3 broke. I need to buy other PS3. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arophous said:

I’m in for this one - good excuse to get a PS+ title done as well. So in no particular playing order…

1. Witcher 3 - starting at 3%
2. Darksiders 2 - starting at 5%
3. The Evil Within - starting at 15%, plan is this becomes my Oct obsession!

4. Resident Evil 0 - 0%
5. Spider Man - 0%

6. Uncharted Lost Legacy - 0%

Hoping I can complete Elden Ring this month, finally pulled my ‘two fingers’ out about progressing. 

Good luck i am playing assasins creed syndicate it need a restart but i dont mind and i am playing my other games aswell curse of the dead gods and dark souls remastered maybe in oct i can play elden ring aswell if you guys can help me with the souls games since i am struggling with it but the other games should not be impossible