Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

On 11/3/2022 at 1:32 AM, Alice Hiiragi said:

Description for Persona 5 Royal PS5: I have decided to add Persona 5 Royal PS5 to my bucket list.

Great! That reminds me, I have to do that soon. I have only 25 days to do it!

Nah, I can get it down in two weeks as you can speed up or skip most cutscenes and I have an ace of my myriad sleeve. ;)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, reaperveteran86 said:

Not much done this week. I got a few trophies in Persona 3: Dancing (grinded conditions for a few social links and ask myself the question "how the hell can I ever get a King Crazy rating, even with the modifiers on" - I`m really not good at rhythm games), Evoland (I think I`m in the second half of the game - the game suddenly got open world - or should I say open time) and Shantae (2. Boss is done and an annoying minigame trophy is out of the way).

Good luck on Evoland and Shantae! Having the plats for those, I can attest that they do take a bit of work. But I really enjoyed them both. Evoland is a treat watching the game open up as you collect items, and I really enjoyed platinum Seven Sirens. (Wish I could say the same for Half-Genie Hero, but those DLC trophies are way too difficult for me, I barely managed to clear the ninja and Freedom Force levels and forget about Friends to the End. I have platted Trine 3 in older accounts but I hated it.)

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 2