There's no way to do this legit right?

Oh shit! I've literally just pulled this out to be my next game last night. Did 1 trophy on launch with the PS4 and never gone back. 

Question is bots or not is this still going to be doable and how many hours needed without bots for any that aren't possible?

Thanks in advance!

No.  I did it all straight, legit, regular play some years ago and I think it took me in the ballpark of 300 hours.  Of course, I'm also not all that great at online mp shooters so I'm sure that adds quite a lot of hours.  Regardless, I would say the answer is no. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

Oh shit! I've literally just pulled this out to be my next game last night. Did 1 trophy on launch with the PS4 and never gone back. 

Question is bots or not is this still going to be doable and how many hours needed without bots for any that aren't possible?

Thanks in advance!

With bots, you're looking at roughly 30-35 hours to get everything done but without them, you haven't got a hope in hell of getting the online trophies before the servers close. Once the servers close, 2 of the core game MP trophies will still be obtainable but everything else will be unobtainable due to the required challenges being disabled so nothing will progress. Also, the Co-Op mode will be outright unplayable because it's online only,

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

With bots, you're looking at roughly 30-35 hours to get everything done but without them, you haven't got a hope in hell of getting the online trophies before the servers close. Once the servers close, 2 of the core game MP trophies will still be obtainable but everything else will be unobtainable due to the required challenges being disabled so nothing will progress. Also, the Co-Op mode will be outright unplayable because it's online only,

No MP trophies will be obtainable after 12th August. Same as Killzone 2 and 3. Same as Killzone Mercs

6 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

No MP trophies will be obtainable after 12th August. Same as Killzone 2 and 3. Same as Killzone Mercs

There are 2 map related trophies in the core game that aren't reliant on Challenges so will still be obtainable, even after the servers close but all the others will be rendered unobtainable.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

38 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

With bots, you're looking at roughly 30-35 hours to get everything done but without them, you haven't got a hope in hell of getting the online trophies before the servers close

i have to take back what i said. thought it would be possible but you would have to play a whole day of nothing but killzone till server shutdown to get all of it done in time (plenty of people cant do that).

Edited by Lordguwa

You could do it in public matches, but the chances you'd be able to do it in the next week aren't great. The weapons you can do, some of the abilities you can do. But, for the most part, you HAVE to boost with bots. Good luck with revives if you don't do it with bots. Players won't run up to an enemy turret like a bot will. Players will destroy enemy abilities, unlike bots who just let them run and expire.

Real players will not run through the same doorway dozens of times to let you farm kills like bots will.

Still gotta do some things with players (Co-Op Revives, Supply Box ability, and Online Collectibles) but I wouldn't discount bot boosting. It's still fun, to be honest. Especially when you don't put any parameters on and just play as if it's a normal online match. I feel like a god

Edited by APeskyAxolotl
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

So how many trophies can't be done with bots? Or is it just specific challenges etc? Sorry for all the questions 

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

So can the remainder be done after the 12th or is it unobtainable from then? I'm getting mixed views and I don't have 50 hours in a week ?

The only trophies that should still be obtainable post server closure are "Tourist" and/or "Dominator" (don't quote me on it though) but everything else will be unobtainable. EDIT 1: I'm going to boot up my copy again tonight and see if there are any challenges attached to these trophies, then report back as I may have my wires crossed. EDIT 2: I was completely wrong about this, ZERO online trophies will be obtainable once the servers close.

Unless you get started within the next day or two, you won't have a hope in hell of finishing everything before the 12th.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The only trophies that should still be obtainable post server closure are "Tourist" and/or "Dominator" (don't quote me on it though) but everything else will be unobtainable. EDIT: I'm going to boot up my copy again tonight and see if there are any challenges attached to these trophies, then report back as I may have my wires crossed.

Unless you get started within the next day or two, you won't have a hope in hell of finishing everything before the 12th.

Thanks pal, I'm gonna give this one a pass I reckon. Don't even have the season pass so that's money down the toilet if I can't finish it.

7 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Bots can be a challenge in this game, just sayin. You cant tell the difference between them and players, mostly. 

bots sometimes are unfair. A normal player wouldnt see u, but the bot gonna give u a headshot

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Bots can be a challenge in this game, just sayin. You cant tell the difference between them and players, mostly. 

I think i've decided that this is going to be impossible without playing with bots. Is it even worth doing if I'm just grinding with bots? It feels kind of pointless at that point

22 minutes ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

I think i've decided that this is going to be impossible without playing with bots. Is it even worth doing if I'm just grinding with bots? It feels kind of pointless at that point

You can set it up so they only have knife. Its hilarious watching them run around like Predator

24 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

bots sometimes are unfair. A normal player wouldnt see u, but the bot gonna give u a headshot

Bots go for headshots as standard. Don't give them room to shoot. 

1 hour ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

If you set up a warzone in penthouse and adjust weapon/ability/class loadouts to only have available what you're specifically working on, they'll all run around with just a knife while you can gun them down.

Edit (make sure to also set bots to easy with low health, slow regen, 1sec respawn, no pregame timer and high ammo)

EG

You're working on scout weapons and cloak kills.  Remove all weapons/abilities except scout. Then remove scout class from helghast

Set a capture & hold game for max time/score. Reload warzone until you spawn as vsa..

Everyone but you and whatever vsa bot spawn as scouts will tun around with only knives.  The enemy bots will usually group on a capture point.  All you gotta do is hit that point. Most ability cooldowns will reset upon you dying, so depending on what youre attempting, death by bot may speed some things up.  Rinse & repeat

Not hard, just time consuming.  At this point, it's the only realistic option given that only a week remains.

Edited by AJ_-_808

On 3.08.2022 at 2:20 PM, Poindexter2291 said:

There are very few certainties in life. However, I am 100% confident that no person could complete Jack of all Trades from scratch by August 12th without using bots. You would be looking at 200+ hours probably

That is if they were able to even find a full lobby constantly. 

• Like 1

On 4.8.2022 at 6:57 PM, HuntingFever said:

The only trophies that should still be obtainable post server closure are "Tourist" and/or "Dominator" (don't quote me on it though) but everything else will be unobtainable.

Funny. I thought at first the same, that these two trophies "could" be obtainable offline.

But this is the truth:

EDIT 2: I was completely wrong about this, ZERO online trophies will be obtainable once the servers close.

Also there is no way to get "Jack of all trades"-trophy after the shutdown, but I think that some people still do not realize this. ?