The Last of Us Part 1 (Remake) Trophies

Seems like the kind of list that is aimed more at those buying this as their new “definitive” version of the game to play alongside the sequel, as opposed to aiming for a new set of players.

It feels designed more with the idea of playing through simply to re-experience the narrative, and appreciate the upgraded elements, than to challenge the players with all the highest level difficulty stuff.

Not the worst idea in the world in that scenario - and probably makes sense :dunno:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It feels designed more with the idea of playing through simply to re-experience the narrative, and appreciate the upgraded elements, than to challenge the players with all the highest level difficulty stuff.

Not the worst idea in the world in that scenario - and probably makes sense :dunno:

I agree with you on that one, but the price tag is even more ridiculous for people who like to go for trophies and got the base game or remaster already. Maybe I'll pick it up in a sale in a view years, but not right now. However to everyone getting it on release, have fun with a great game.

Edited by SaintChris777
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

I'm glad there aren't any online trophies as I dont like factions at all. I would love any coop online, like horde control or something. But anyways, would plat this gem again, for sure.

There couldn't be any online trophies, because the mode got removed in this version of the game. 

2 hours ago, SaintChris777 said:

I agree with you on that one, but the price tag is even more ridiculous for people who like to go for trophies and got the base game or remaster already. Maybe I'll pick it up in a sale in a view years, but not right now. However to everyone getting it on release, have fun with a great game.

Can’t disagree on the price tag in that scenario - you’re right.

It’s a bit of a catch 22 really - there’s seemingly a lot more work gone into this than a simple remaster, so on the one hand, the full price makes sense…

…but on the other hand, asking an audience - a lot of whom have paid full price for this game twice already - to do so again does feel steep - particularly in an age where so many great games could be bought at a fraction of that price.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Disappointingly easy, I wish they put Trophies for completing the game on higher difficulties.

Same. Extremely boring list. But that is the trend with newer Sony games it seems. No difficulty related trophies other than DLC trophies. I had really hoped you had to beat the game on Grounded to get the platinum.

• Like 3

Wow, I still hate this list, even without the MP trophies. 

Those stupid jokes and conversations are so easily missable. Actually, I guess all of the collectibles trophies are pretty missable, really. 

I may have purchased this way down the line when it was priced appropriately, but I'm not so keen on having to play with a guide open the entire time : /

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

Wow, I still hate this list, even without the MP trophies. 

Those stupid jokes and conversations are so easily missable. Actually, I guess all of the collectibles trophies are pretty missable, really. 

I may have purchased this way down the line when it was priced appropriately, but I'm not so keen on having to play with a guide open the entire time : /

Never had a problem with the conversations in my achievement run, though to be fair I actually used a guide to make sure I won't miss them. Without all the hard difficulty trophies and no mp you should be able to get the plat in a single playthrough. Unless your memory is far better than mine you would need a video or written guide for all the non conversation trophies anyway even without the conversations.

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed insults

Wow people really can't stand opposing opinions. I can see why some people like Part 2 and some don't. To me it was an amazing game but a dissapoiting sequel. Seriously who gives a fuck about a fictional character sexuality? I think is was done pretty damn well in Left Behind and Part 2 but i wouldn't have cared if she was straight, bi ,gay or whatever else people have invented in recent years. You like the game? Good, play it. You don't? Then skip it... No need to flood the thread with idiotic comments when people come here to discuss the trophies for the game.

• Like 4