ps5 version not crossbuy

oswald41

so they just released the ps5 versions to 2 of the paw patrol games both say that if you buy the ps4 version you get ps5 version for free but its not giving them to me for free it shows i have to pay 29.99 and 39.99 i know they were just released within the past few hours is anyone else having this issue?

I had the disc of both Mighty Pups and Adventure City Calls, as I got the free update for both.  The only thing that sucks right now is the trophies aren't showing up in their lists after earning them.  Hope that they'll be listed soon so I can see which ones I haven't earned yet for Adventure City Calls if I don't platinum by then.

10 hours ago, Aanginator said:

I had the disc of both Mighty Pups and Adventure City Calls, as I got the free update for both.  The only thing that sucks right now is the trophies aren't showing up in their lists after earning them.  Hope that they'll be listed soon so I can see which ones I haven't earned yet for Adventure City Calls if I don't platinum by then.

You have to contact the devs and publisher directly, else they won't know the lists are non-syncers.

This was the email response I got asking about the ps5 trophy list. So no point replaying the game on the ps5 upgrade :(

Thank you for contacting Outright Games Support!

As it is the same list of trophies, the developers thought they would not implement the list on the PS5 version so you would not have the same trophies duplicated. If you have achieved all of them on PS4, they will not show on the PS5 we are afraid. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you
Outright Games Support

45 minutes ago, Lindarella4 said:

This was the email response I got asking about the ps5 trophy list. So no point replaying the game on the ps5 upgrade :(

As it is the same list of trophies, the developers thought they would not implement the list on the PS5 version so you would not have the same trophies duplicated. If you have achieved all of them on PS4, they will not show on the PS5 we are afraid. 

Thank you
Outright Games Support

Trophies are mandatory for all PS5 games so there will be lists for these two once they sync but it sounds like they won't have cross-save.

12 hours ago, Lindarella4 said:

Thank you
Outright Games Support

I played through both games with the PS5 and earned trophies during both.  Got as far as getting the platinum on both games again.

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Trophies are mandatory for all PS5 games so there will be lists for these two once they sync but it sounds like they won't have cross-save.

You’re right, the new ps5 lists have just shown up on my account now ?

6 hours ago, Aanginator said:

I played through both games with the PS5 and earned trophies during both.  Got as far as getting the platinum on both games again.

Yesterday no lists were coming up for me for the new PS5 versions and that was the response I got from Outright Games when I emailed them last night but today the lists are showing for me now too ?

6 hours ago, Aanginator said:

I just realised the trophy lists only show up if I’m offline and not connected to the internet and I can earn the trophies again then but as soon as I connect to the internet and go online the lists disappear and won’t sync to my account. Did your trophies and platinums sync to your account?

36 minutes ago, Lindarella4 said:

I just realised the trophy lists only show up if I’m offline and not connected to the internet and I can earn the trophies again then but as soon as I connect to the internet and go online the lists disappear and won’t sync to my account. Did your trophies and platinums sync to your account?

The trophies for the game exist. 

The issue is that the developers haven't synced the trophy list with Sony's server, or however the hell it works. 

Until they do that then the trophies simply will not sync online and will continue to show an error. 

On 8/23/2022 at 2:52 AM, Lindarella4 said:

You’re right, the new ps5 lists have just shown up on my account now 1f601.png

Yesterday no lists were coming up for me for the new PS5 versions and that was the response I got from Outright Games when I emailed them last night but today the lists are showing for me now too 1f601.png

If the lists synced for some, it may be a bit before they'll be syncing on my end.  I'll be keeping an eye out on when they'll sync on my end.

Edited by Aanginator

19 hours ago, ScottishNub said:

these trophies are taking their sweet time to sync for me 

Yeah they still won’t sync for me either. I can earn trophies and if I go offline I can see them in my trophy list but when I am online they aren’t there and won’t sync. I don’t think the devs are going to sync them after the email reply I got from them :( 

1 hour ago, Lindarella4 said:

Yeah they still won’t sync for me either. I can earn trophies and if I go offline I can see them in my trophy list but when I am online they aren’t there and won’t sync. I don’t think the devs are going to sync them after the email reply I got from them :( 

With the last paw partol game with the pup treat glitch i don't have much hope but hopefully sony will auto sync the trophies as they normally do 

9 hours ago, ScottishNub said:

With the last paw partol game with the pup treat glitch i don't have much hope but hopefully sony will auto sync the trophies as they normally do 

Sony has no control over getting trophies to sync, because it's entirely on the devs to do it so keep emailing them and showing screenshots and/or videos of the lists not syncing, along with trying to get a hold of someone higher up the support chain since frontline support are worse than useless when it comes to dealing with complex issues like this.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:54 PM, Lindarella4 said:

I noticed when switching the internet off I can view them.  Had posted it on Twitter, as I hope that Outright Games will see and someone will see what's going on with the trophies not syncing.