Trophy Thoughts?

GJohny

8 hours ago, Its_Almost_Dry said:

In my eyes, reboots/remakes/remasters are cool and all but when a major release games studio for some time has been investing more time and money into reworking their existing titles to fit newer consoles/technology than developing proper sequels or (even better) brand new IP? That’s when it becomes a problem.

tlou1 remake was done by "DLC team" not major one

whats more interesting that major team now working on tlou 2 multiplayer game aaaand... we dont know what else they working on. i mean, multiplayer not about story, so writing team should work on something else. but maybe just on HBO series.. 

On 02.09.2022 at 11:49 PM, czDante92 said:

When I'm bothered with collectibles, I just have my ntb open next to me, with video guide (shoutout to PowerPyx and other trophy heroes) but it's still extremely boring and tedious and most importantly, NOT FUN

Honestly, i hate tracking collectible and missable stuff outside of game. I think collectible trackers should build in. And this PS+ feature would be perfect alternative. If done right, though... which is sadly rare

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 3:34 PM, NorthPaul93 said:

After getting burned with U3, which had 49% online dlc trophies, I stopped buying ND games, so I appreciate that they stopped shoving online trophies down our throats.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:08 PM, emailking said:

Last of Us Part 2 doesn't have any online trophies either.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:10 PM, NorthPaul93 said:

Awesome.I'll probably plat that one too.

The Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection and the Legacy of Thieves Collection both are purely SP trophy lists, so maybe they will stick to sp only and make seperate mp lists like the Resident Evil 3 remake did.

• 10 months later...