Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

Update :platinum: # 80

1S03cf8c.png

Borderlands 2 

This game is amazing and I would highly recommend it to everyone :) Also a huge thank you to both MrCostari and Dragon-Archon for creating an amazing trophy guide :D You guys rock ! :)

Edited by razza123-
  • Like 1

Congrats with the new :platinum: and it's nice to know the guide helped you :D.

Thanks Man, And you will be proud to hear I am currently planning my next 4 platinums as well :) 

I want to try and platinum Murdered Soul Suspect, The Amazing Spiderman 2, Just Cause 2 and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel :D  

• Like 1

Thanks Man, And you will be proud to hear I am currently planning my next 4 platinums as well :)

I want to try and platinum Murdered Soul Suspect, The Amazing Spiderman 2, Just Cause 2 and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel :D

Awesome, I'll get the Pre-Sequel once the goty edition is released. And who knows, I might even write a guide about it if there isn't one already :). I'm currently working on the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories plat. Almost done with playhtrough #3 (out of 6). After that I want to do Mirror's Edge and Dark Souls II. And Dragon Age Inquisition will be released later this month followed by the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD collection in December :D. So those are probably my next 6 :platinum:.

Awesome, I'll get the Pre-Sequel once the goty edition is released. And who knows, I might even write a guide about it if there isn't one already :). I'm currently working on the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories plat. Almost done with playhtrough #3 (out of 6). After that I want to do Mirror's Edge and Dark Souls II. And Dragon Age Inquisition will be released later this month followed by the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD collection in December :D. So those are probably my next 6 :platinum:.

Man that is a lot of playthroughs for a single game :o 

The only problem I have at the moment is that I have a few games on my game list that I still haven't platinumed and I am starting to get the itch to try and finish them as well :P  

• Like 1

Man that is a lot of playthroughs for a single game :o

The only problem I have at the moment is that I have a few games on my game list that I still haven't platinumed and I am starting to get the itch to try and finish them as well :P

Yeah that's because the difficulties don't stack, so it's 3 playthroughs per character. But almost halfway there B) . 

Ok good luck, some of them may be unobtainable now (GTA IV and Gran Turismo 5), but I'm not 100% sure about that. The Prince of Persia trilogy's difficulty trophies also don't stack.

Congrats on the newest member dude, just bought the first Amazing Spiderman game, is it any good?

Thanks man, And yes I found both the amazing Spider-man games to be extremely fun to play as I was a huge fan of Spidey as a kid and the game is set after the film so you don't even have to of seen the film to follow the story :D 

• Like 1

So it seems my great friend Floriiss has been extremely busy and created me an even more beautiful banner for this checklist. I can't say it enough times, Thank you for all this kindness and incredible work you have shown and given me :)

• Like 1

:platinum: - #82

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition 

1Sa0a7a5.png

The Dark Knight 

a fun game to play considering it is a Vita game which was ported as to a PS3 game. Only bad thing I can think about this game is that it requires 3 playthrough to unlock all suits and each playthrough there is nothing different about it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update -

:platinum: # 83 

Assassins Creed Rogue 

1S102c78.png

Platinum Trophy 

An extremely fun game to play which fills in a lot of blanks that were left in the timeline between AC IV and AC III

Edited by razza123-

• 4 weeks later...

:platinum: # 84 

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel 

1Sffcdde.png

An amazing game that helps to let the player have an even better understanding of the events that lead to what happens in Borderlands 2 ... Also a game with even more Handsome Jack can't be bad :D 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome checlist razza, I hope to plat RDR in the near future when I have the money to buy the GOTY edition :)

Keep up working on those plats, just an advice idk if already consider this but you should thinking in get Max Payne 3 for 100 plat that´s a good one for that milestone  B)

Idk why but most people with checklists have almost 100 plats when I realize that i´m like WHATT ???  :jaymon:  :jaymon:  :jaymon:

then I go to see mine and start to think that 40 is a really small number  :unsure:

I was going to like this because your my friend on this site but after seeing spongebob with a rainbow I didn't need any convincing! xD

Also, FINALLY! Someone who likes Uncharted 3 more than Uncharted 2! A lot of people tend to pick 2 over 3 because 2 had a "better story" but I found the whole Sully x Nate relationship as a more interesting story. Plus the whole better graphics and mechanics made 3 a more rounded game for me :D

Keep up the good work and don't forget to update this!

Exactly the same personal opinion, all of the games were master pieces but for me the 3 was better mainly because of the story (how things began with Sully and Drake) and amazing game play as well :D  

• Like 1

Awesome checlist razza, I hope to plat RDR in the near future when I have the money to buy the GOTY edition :)

Keep up working on those plats, just an advice idk if already consider this but you should thinking in get Max Payne 3 for 100 plat that´s a good one for that milestone  B)

Idk why but most people with checklists have almost 100 plats when I realize that i´m like WHATT ???  :jaymon:  :jaymon:  :jaymon:

then I go to see mine and start to think that 40 is a really small number  :unsure:

Exactly the same personal opinion, all of the games were master pieces but for me the 3 was better mainly because of the story (how things began with Sully and Drake) and amazing game play as well :D  

Thanks Man I am glad you enjoyed looking at my journey through platinum trophy collecting :)

I am actually thinking about having Metal Gear Solid 4 as my 100th platinum due to metal gear being my favourite game series so I thought it would be quite appropriate to cap that milestone with a Metal Gear Solid Game :)

And don't feel down about other checklists having almost 100 platinums as in my opinion the quality of platinums you have outshines some of the other Checklists (including mine :P ) On this website :) 

It's been a while since I stopped by, really like the updates you've made razza (that banner also looks sweet). :pimp:

Thanks man means a lot for you to pop over here and see the progress :P I was for a while trying to catch you up on platinums but you seem to be smashing these platinum trophies lately man :) 

Amazing Checklist xD

And yes, scalp then Floriiss xD Amazing banner

Thanks :) And yes that banner is incredible and I still can't believe that Floriiss was so kind to do such an awesome job on the banner for me :D

• Like 2

Thanks Man I am glad you enjoyed looking at my journey through platinum trophy collecting :)

I am actually thinking about having Metal Gear Solid 4 as my 100th platinum due to metal gear being my favourite game series so I thought it would be quite appropriate to cap that milestone with a Metal Gear Solid Game :)

And don't feel down about other checklists having almost 100 platinums as in my opinion the quality of platinums you have outshines some of the other Checklists (including mine :P ) On this website :)

Makes sense mate go for it :)

I don´t have many to brag about but with time I will have a quite collection of Ultra Rare Plats I hope but thanks a lot mate :D

• Like 1

Makes sense mate go for it :)

'I don´t have many to brag about' but with time I will have a quite collection of Ultra Rare Plats I hope but thanks a lot mate :D

Are you kidding me :o Both GTA IV and vanquish are incredible platinums to have in a collection mate :D and to top it off with a FIFA platinum is just an added spice to an extremely exquisite blend of incredible platinums :D 

• Like 1

Are you kidding me :o Both GTA IV and vanquish are incredible platinums to have in a collection mate :D and to top it off with a FIFA platinum is just an added spice to an extremely exquisite blend of incredible platinums :D

5174738.jpg
GTA IV was more time consuming than difficult while Vanquish was extremely hard that push me to the limits xD
FIFA 12 wasn´t that dificult beside that trophy that you have to get your UT worth 85M, the thing that make FIFA games hard to plat is the servers closing like 2 years after the game release :x
Not arguing with you there are nice plats but I´m aiming for a lot more in the future :)

5174738.jpg
GTA IV was more time consuming than difficult while Vanquish was extremely hard that push me to the limits xD
FIFA 12 wasn´t that dificult beside that trophy that you have to get your UT worth 85M, the thing that make FIFA games hard to plat is the servers closing like 2 years after the game release :x
Not arguing with you there are nice plats but I´m aiming for a lot more in the future :)

Well I will be sure to drop into the MadHouse once in a while to see how the progress is going my friend :D 

Update :D 

:platinum: # 89 

Assassins Creed Unity 

1S81184b.png

An amazing game with a nice new revamped parkour and fighting system to make the game feel fresh and different from the others in the series :) 

• Like 2