Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

Update 

:platinum: # 74

1S778e6e.png

Watch Dogs 

A great game with a well driven story only problem I had with this game is that Aiden seems like such a bland character that you start to lose focus with him as you don't create a bond with this character 

• Like 3

Great list, appropriate level of dazzle.

Thanks man I am glad you are impressed :) 

Nice, congrats with the new :platinum::D.

Dragon!! my long time friend its great to see you checking up on the Dazzling side of PsnProfiles :D and nice work on Tomb Raider Trilogy as I have noticed you are lining them all up to get the 3 platinums all at once :P 

• Like 1

Dragon!! my long time friend its great to see you checking up on the Dazzling side of PsnProfiles :D and nice work on Tomb Raider Trilogy as I have noticed you are lining them all up to get the 3 platinums all at once :P

Of course buddy, I stop by here from time to time for some R&R now that I have a pet dragon to guard my lair :giggle: . Yep I'm saving the TR :platinum: for now.

• Like 1

Of course buddy, I stop by here from time to time for some R&R now that I have a pet dragon to guard my lair :giggle: . Yep I'm saving the TR :platinum: for now.

Well you can keep your pet dragon as I have a dragon tattoo that oversees all the input of the dazzle platoon ;) so what is your impressions of Tomb Raider Underworld as I am yet to start that game :P 

Well you can keep your pet dragon as I have a dragon tattoo that oversees all the input of the dazzle platoon ;) so what is your impressions of Tomb Raider Underworld as I am yet to start that game :P

Nice :). TR Underworld is set one week after the TR Legend ending and also deals with some stuff from TR Anniversary. It's a fun game with better controls that respond well (unlike Anniversary and Legend, where you fall to your death because Lara can't grab the rope/ledge :facepalm: ). But the path is integrated with the background, so it's not always clear which way to go. And the graphics are amazing compared to Anniversary and Legend. You can also choose an outfit before each mission (thumbs up for diving in the Arctic Sea in a swimsuit :awesome: ) and the flashlight lasts forever :D. Lara can use melee attacks and there are no time trials  :yay: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Nice  :). TR Underworld is set one week after the TR Legend ending and also deals with some stuff from TR Anniversary. It's a fun game with better controls that respond well (unlike Anniversary and Legend, where you fall to your death because Lara can't grab the rope/ledge  :facepalm: ). But the path is integrated with the background, so it's not always clear which way to go. And the graphics are amazing compared to Anniversary and Legend. You can also choose an outfit before each mission (thumbs up for diving in the Arctic Sea in a swimsuit  :awesome: ) and the flashlight lasts forever  :D. Lara can use melee attacks and there are no time trials   :yay: .

Wow it sounds as though you are having a blast with Underworld :) To be honest though I didn't have any problems with the climbing and catching in Tomb Raider Legend it was only Anniversary that was extremely painful to play :P

Edited by razza123-

Wow it sounds as though you are having a blast with Underworld :) To be honest though I didn't have any problems with the climbing and catching in Tomb Raider Legend it was only Anniversary that was extremely painful to play :P

Yeah, only the story didn't seem to make sense at first. After I read the journal entries, I began to see the whole puzzle. They provide additional info that isn't explained otherwise (I know this may seem cryptic, but I don't want to spoil anything :)). Oh and I recommend to use a video for all the 179 treasures and 6 relics. After completing the story you can play in treasure hunter mode: in this mode there are no enemies and all the puzzles have been solved, so you can focus on collecting all the treasures.

• Like 1

Yeah, only the story didn't seem to make sense at first. After I read the journal entries, I began to see the whole puzzle. They provide additional info that isn't explained otherwise (I know this may seem cryptic, but I don't want to spoil anything :)). Oh and I recommend to use a video for all the 179 treasures and 6 relics. After completing the story you can play in treasure hunter mode: in this mode there are no enemies and all the puzzles have been solved, so you can focus on collecting all the treasures.

ohhh wow Treasure Hunter mode sounds amazing :) something I didn't even think of that should of been added to the game :P 

I am currently undecided which platinum I want to collect as number #75 I am currently playing Tomb Raider 2013 which I think would be an amazing landmark platinum but I am also considering either Metal Gear Solid 4 or Assassins Creed Liberation HD.

Any ideas people? 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job with Tomb Raider. I enjoyed the game, really looking forward to the sequel. Hope we don't have to wait too long.

Congrats on reaching that new landmark :platinum: Next stop. #100 :P

I thought it was quite ironic to platinum Tomb Raider after hearing the recent news about the sequel .. I guess on the plus side it gives me more time to save up for a PS4 to enjoy it a bit more when it does finally get released for us :)

And I think it will be a long time before I even get close to the #100 landmark ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, congrats with Tomb Raider Underworld  :yay: .

Thanks Man, I was very pleasantly surprised by this game as it was alot better than I had expected it to be, apart from the annoying amount of collectables there are its a very enjoyable game to platinum :)

But man let me warn everyone that Far Cry Classic is a complete ball buster to try and play its just so buggy and freezes a lot, and to top it of the story is just so weak you really don't care as to what happens in it :/   

Thanks Man, I was very pleasantly surprised by this game as it was alot better than I had expected it to be, apart from the annoying amount of collectables there are its a very enjoyable game to platinum :)

But man let me warn everyone that Far Cry Classic is a complete ball buster to try and play its just so buggy and freezes a lot, and to top it of the story is just so weak you really don't care as to what happens in it :/   

Yeah those collectibles were a pain in the @$$, especially the relics. 

Good to know about Far Cry Classic. I was thinking about getting it, but I'll pass it.

• 3 weeks later...

So it has been a while since I had updated to so I have now added the name of each game I have platinumed on the front page all under the spoiler tag for each year and also I have added the newest platinum....

Wolfenstein The New Order (my 4000th Trophy :D

1Sc7ffa2.png

What an incredible game I am so glad I gave it a try as it is the best First Person Shooter I have ever played. it feels like such a unique game and is written by an amazing team of writers as you feel for each of the characters :)

Edited by razza123-

Congrats on keeping the run going dude, just bought Wolfenstein on PS4 and it excites me more than any other game I have as I have heard nothing bad about it at all!!

Thanks man, Yeah I honestly can't think of a single bad thing about Wolfenstein its what a lot of games should try and be like :)