Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

• 2 weeks later...

wow really cool list keep up the good work  :D

check out my platinum list 14 year old trophy hunter cryax

I understand you want other people to look at your trophy list, but please don't go around advertising your trophy list on other peoples lists as this gives of the wrong impression :)

I'm sure if you put a link in your signature then people would check out your list.

Edited by razza123-

Update: 

:platinum: # 70 

1S2f5d38.png

Need For Speed Rivals 

Damn its been a little while since I've added a new platinum to the collection but this one is certainly a special one as its a rare thing for me to have a racing platinum :D 

• 4 weeks later...

Update Time :D

:platinum: # 71

Battlefield 4 

1S587ae3.png

this is one of the best multiplayer FPS I have played in recent memory :) apart from the very rare freezing issue this game ran very smooth for me and didn't seem like it had any problems or bugs on it :) 

And also levolution is so bloody amazing it really does look awesome to see an entire skyscraper be destroyed in the middle of the game and the location for the conquest flag just being located in the middle of the building rubble :D   

How about you give the original Devil May Cry games a chance? :D They are difficult, but great.

I must admit Devil May Cry is one of the many video game series I wish I had played so maybe I should look up how much the HD collection is :D

How about Tomb Raider Underworld? The Prince of Persia HD collection is also very fun and easy to plat.

The Thing that I am worried about happening if I decide to do Tomb Raider Underworld is that I'm afraid I could end up being burnt out of that series as I have still got Tomb Raider 2013 to play as well :)

I have been looking into purchasing Ratchet and Clank HD and also Sly HD but I can't decide which one I would enjoy more :) 

• Like 2

The Thing that I am worried about happening if I decide to do Tomb Raider Underworld is that I'm afraid I could end up being burnt out of that series as I have still got Tomb Raider 2013 to play as well :)

I have been looking into purchasing Ratchet and Clank HD and also Sly HD but I can't decide which one I would enjoy more :)

So are you going to play Tomb Raider 2013 before TR Underworld? 

Why choose when you can get both HD collections :awesome: . I enjoyed both of them.

• Like 1

I must admit Devil May Cry is one of the many video game series I wish I had played so maybe I should look up how much the HD collection is :D

Ratchet and clank and sly are both great games. Enjoyed these in my childhood xD Since i'm on mobile right now, I can't take a look if you have jak and dexter xD if not, this is also an awesome jump 'n run. I'm still waiting for the vita ratchet and clank trilogy. Then i will buy it as well xD Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

So are you going to play Tomb Raider 2013 before TR Underworld? 

Why choose when you can get both HD collections :awesome: . I enjoyed both of them.

Well I have had a look at the SLY HD collection and its only £8 so I think I would be crazy not to purchase it :D 

And I will end up playing TR Underworld before playing Tomb Raider 2013 but I will probably play something different in between both of them so I'm not completely drained out from all this Lara :P 

Ratchet and clank and sly are both great games. Enjoyed these in my childhood xD Since i'm on mobile right now, I can't take a look if you have jak and dexter xD if not, this is also an awesome jump 'n run. I'm still waiting for the vita ratchet and clank trilogy. Then i will buy it as well xD

Ohhh man I completely forgot about Jak and Daxter :P damn so many PS3 HD collections I need to catch up with :P 

Well I have had a look at the SLY HD collection and its only £8 so I think I would be crazy not to purchase it :D

And I will end up playing TR Underworld before playing Tomb Raider 2013 but I will probably play something different in between both of them so I'm not completely drained out from all this Lara :P

Ohhh man I completely forgot about Jak and Daxter :P damn so many PS3 HD collections I need to catch up with :P

Nice, you should definitely get it. Are you a PS+ member? If so the Jak & Daxter trilogy were free months ago so you might have it on your download list.

• Like 1

Nice, you should definitely get it. Are you a PS+ member? If so the Jak & Daxter trilogy were free months ago so you might have it on your download list.

I used to have PS+ but my subscription ran out last week as I had been unemploeyed for a few months so I couldn't afford to renew it :) luckily I got a newer more awesome job and will be getting paid on Friday so I might purchase it for a complete year this time :D 

• Like 1

I used to have PS+ but my subscription ran out last week as I had been unemploeyed for a few months so I couldn't afford to renew it  :) luckily I got a newer more awesome job and will be getting paid on Friday so I might purchase it for a complete year this time  :D

Nice :D , if you buy a new subscription you also gain access to all the previously downloaded ps+ games. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well just an update:

It may finally be time for my PS3 hiatus to come to an end and get back to business, I recently have really not either had the time to play and collect trophies or I have been to busy enjoying the sun but I feel like now may very well be a good time to get back on that platinum horse and ride for the sunset :)

Thanks man I am really proud of that increase as I really did step up to the mark for that whole year and I am hoping I can one day be back to the standard of platinum gaming :D

Edited by razza123-

So it turns out I haven't managed to earn a platinum trophy now in over a month :( But fear not as I am currently having tests run on me highly trained monkeys to try and find a cure for my current platinum drought :P 

• Like 1

So it turns out I haven't managed to earn a platinum trophy now in over a month :( But fear not as I am currently having tests run on me highly trained monkeys to try and find a cure for my current platinum drought :P

Ha. I just recently went over a month without one then two came along in quick succession.

20uwvhe.jpg

Ha. I just recently went over a month without one then two came along in quick succession.

20uwvhe.jpg

Yeah I think what has happened is that I had been so bored of grinding through Tomb Raider Anniversary and during all this grinding I lost the will to find the fun in it and caused me to just stop playing the PS3 all together :( 

Luckily Deadpool has saved my love for the trophy hunting again :D 

I really enjoyed Deadpool. Combat could have been a bit better but fun none the less.

Yeah I really did enjoy Deadpool and didn't think the Combat was bad at all it was simple as that was what was needed for a game like that, However they shouldn't of had the Counter and the teleport action as the same button though :/ 

:platinum: # 73 

Tomb Raider Anniversary 

1S8a5013.png

A good story driven game but the gamplay mechanics really let it down as you will often fall to your death :(