Razza's Razzle Dazzling Platinums

Razza

Congrats on The Wolf Among Us play razza - are you saving anything special for the big 100, perhaps a LEGO platinum ha ha :)

If only they'd do a LEGO metal gear game, you would be sorted :)

Haha thanks bro, I am currently working on a lego plat atm so watch this space.

And fingers crossed I will be able to earn metal gear solid 4 as my 100th platinum :)

Hows the plat hunting going for you at the moment :D

Haha thanks bro, I am currently working on a lego plat atm so watch this space.

And fingers crossed I will be able to earn metal gear solid 4 as my 100th platinum :)

Hows the plat hunting going for you at the moment :D

Yes - LEGO always wins, is it LEGO batman by any chance?

The plat hunt is going well I'm just trying to plough my way through Killzone Mercenary's multiplayer trophies at the moment, but after that I'll be back to platting on a monthly basis I imagine. I've got to catch up to you some time/ some how haven't I :D

Edited by DJROE95

Yes - LEGO always wins, is it LEGO batman by any chance?

The plat hunt is going well I'm just trying to plough my way through Killzone Mercenary's multiplayer trophies at the moment, but after that I'll be back to platting on a monthly basis I imagine. I've got to catch up to you some time/ some how haven't I :D

Thats the spirit mate, its always good to have a target to try and reach ... shame I won't make it easy for you :P

And nice mate Killzone platinums are quite a challenge to get :)

• Like 1

Thanks man hopefully #97 will be here soon :P

Hows Final Fantasy going at the moment, any closer to the platinum

Nice, which game will be #97?

Yeah I'm almost finished with my first playthrough. Just grinding a few enemies for a side quest and after that I'll fight the final boss. After that I need to upgrade some weapons, shields, and other equipment and fight a powerful boss.

Nice, which game will be #97?

Yeah I'm almost finished with my first playthrough. Just grinding a few enemies for a side quest and after that I'll fight the final boss. After that I need to upgrade some weapons, shields, and other equipment and fight a powerful boss.

well as it stands at the moment my next 3 platinums will be 

• Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes 
  • Sly 3 
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes And Punishments 

A nice mate I thought you might of given up collecting trophies for Final Fantasy as you seem to be taking your time with it :P 

Dazzling new addition razza, one step close to the ultimate razzle dazzle 100th platinum xD

Thanks man, means alot for you to keep coming back here with such positive words of feedback :D Loving the latest platinum definitely is a game I would be brave enough to try platinuming :P 

• Like 1

well as it stands at the moment my next 3 platinums will be 

• Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes 
  • Sly 3 
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes And Punishments 

A nice mate I thought you might of given up collecting trophies for Final Fantasy as you seem to be taking your time with it :P

Ok, some of the challenges in Sly 3 were a pain.

I've almost got the plat on LR:FFXIII. I've finished my first playthrough and started NG+ to boost my stats some more. Only thing left to do is upgrade 27 more accessories and defeat the boss Aeronite. Already upgraded some weapons and shields.

• Like 1

:platinum: # 97 

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 

1Sd59a01.png

This is a really fun game to play and nothing in it is too hard to do to get the platinum :) shame this is probably the closest we will get to seeing a Justice League game for a while :( 

• Like 3

:platinum: # 97

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

1Sd59a01.png

This is a really fun game to play and nothing in it is too hard to do to get the platinum :) shame this is probably the closest we will get to seeing a Justice League game for a while :(

Yes a LEGO platinum!!!! Ha ha you have joined the big leagues now - only hardcore gamers achieve such prestigious platinums :)

So close to 100 now, keep dazzling!

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 3

Nice work on the plats man, almost at #100 now, well done. :D

Thanks, I have been working really hard to try and finally reach that 100 platinum mark :) not long now :D

Congrats with plat #97 Razza :yay:.

Thanks Bro :D It won't be long before I overtake you ;) 

Yes a LEGO platinum!!!! Ha ha you have joined the big leagues now - only hardcore gamers achieve such prestigious platinums :)

So close to 100 now, keep dazzling!

Hahaha, I was hoping you would see that I finally got a Lego Platinum :D I must admit it was an absolute blast to play and might have to give a couple of other Lego games a try now :)

Time for an Update :D 

:platinum: # 98 

1S20c3cb.png

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves 

And so I finally get around to play the Sly Cooper trilogy and I must say.... it's amazing a real gem of the PS2 era that has be remastered for PS3 players to enjoy it who missed it the first time. ( Like Me :P

• Like 2

Update: (Though Dragon Managed To Beat Me To Do My Own Update :P )

:platinum: # 99 

1S14d320.png

PAC-MAN And The Ghostly Adventures 

I saw this game on sale on the psn store during the latest set of deals on offer and heard it was quite recommended by a couple of people on here so I thought I would give it a try :P .... Turns out to be my fastest platinum ever so far :D 

Oh crap, I should really get back to trophy hunting. Congrats with plat #98 and #99, good luck with MGS :yay:.

Thanks man,and yes you should get yourself into gear with collecting some plats or else it will be me miles ahead of you for once :P 

I finally got around to play MGS4 today and damn .... I'm a bit rusty with the controls but it still seems as fun and amazing as it was back when it first came out :) This platinum will be a fun one to do :D 

So you're going for a MGS plat for Platinum #100? If so, I approve ^_^. It's one of those milestones in trophy hunting, just like your 25th and your 50th platinum. And it's always nice to have a really good game as one of your milestone platinums. 

Yeah I am going to try and get the platinum for Metal Gear Solid 4 as my 100th platinum as it is the game that convinced me to buy a PS3 when it first came out so it kind of feels full circle to get that plat as a milestone ... as well as other reasons but I will do a full write up about that part once I get the plat :P 

Congratulations if the latest platinum xD I have a Lego game waiting for me, the marvel edition for ps4

Now, would be perfect for the best sly game, if you get stuck there's a wonderfully dazzling razzing guide from dragon at your service 

I almost brought LEGO marvel the other day but for the PS3 as it is on sale at the moment but decided against it as I want to focus 100% on MGS4 before thinking about other games :D 

And yeah I heard that Dragon guy was quite a talented fellow :P Shame he has given up on collecting those beautiful platinums though ;) *hint* *hint* Dragon :P 

• Like 2

Though Dragon Managed To Beat Me To Do My Own Update :P

Don't freak out, but I can see into the future  B) . Reading your status update had nothing to do with it  :P

Thanks man,and yes you should get yourself into gear with collecting some plats or else it will be me miles ahead of you for once :P

I finally got around to play MGS4 today and damn .... I'm a bit rusty with the controls but it still seems as fun and amazing as it was back when it first came out :) This platinum will be a fun one to do :D

And yeah I heard that Dragon guy was quite a talented fellow :P Shame he has given up on collecting those beautiful platinums though ;) *hint* *hint* Dragon :P

Nice, the plat image looks cool though I have no idea what it says :P.

I've decided to get back to hunting trophies once you've surpassed me and collected more plats :highfive:. But I hate to disappoint, so I'll give you a hint:" #108" ...

• Like 1

Don't freak out, but I can see into the future  B) . Reading your status update had nothing to do with it  :P

Nice, the plat image looks cool though I have no idea what it says :P.

I've decided to get back to hunting trophies once you've surpassed me and collected more plats :highfive:. But I hate to disappoint, so I'll give you a hint:" #108" ...

Damn you and your freaky mystical powers :P do you want to look into the future and tell me if I succeed or fail in my quest in getting the MGS4 plat :P 

And damn a new platinum :o don't tell me I have just awoken the beast known as Dragon :P 

Damn you and your freaky mystical powers :P do you want to look into the future and tell me if I succeed or fail in my quest in getting the MGS4 plat :P

And damn a new platinum :o don't tell me I have just awoken the beast known as Dragon :P

Let's see, I'm getting some image of ... a devil and the number "3" :huh:? Looks like I'll be playing Diablo III, interesting :hmm:. Oh wait, I'm seeing something else, yes you will succeed at getting the MGS4 plat :yay:.

Nah, It's to end the plat draught that lasted for nearly 2 months.

• Like 1

Let's see, I'm getting some image of ... a devil and the number "3" :huh:? Looks like I'll be playing Diablo III, interesting :hmm:. Oh wait, I'm seeing something else, yes you will succeed at getting the MGS4 plat :yay:.

Nah, It's to end the plat draught that lasted for nearly 2 months.

Well if you have foreseen that I will obtain the MGS4 plat then I might as well add it to the dazzling list already :P still currently on my first playthrough and only teared up at 3 different scenes so that's got to be a record for me :P Though the ending always gets me in tears as it is a perfect ending to a game :P

And damn it sir get to work on getting the platinum for Watch_Dogs so we will have a new one in common :P  

• Like 1